Official Tsuki ClubOfficial Tsuki ClubThis is the Official TsukiBoard Club.

Trishler
Regular Boarder

Trishler

Online No
Level 22
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 196
Location France

2 years ago
Hi!
It would be great to create in the encyclopedia, some entries gathering all the sequel, prequels and others of a same licence.
Exemple: Tales of series, Final Fantasy Series, Biohazard Series etc....

Thank you for your answer.

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

Online No
Level 20
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 150
Location USA

2 years ago
Trishler (2 years ago)Hi!
It would be great to create in the encyclopedia, some entries gathering all the sequel, prequels and others of a same licence.
Exemple: Tales of series, Final Fantasy Series, Biohazard Series etc....

Thank you for your answer.

Oh, I like this idea. Like an entry for "franchises" or something that things could all go under.

I think it'd be important, though, that things in the "franchise" part of an entry don't get added to titles of things, because virtually everything on the site would need renaming in that case.

takarayama
Enjoyer of Life.™
Very Important Boarder

takarayama

Online No
Level 20
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 372
Location Café Alph...

2 years ago
It would be useful if the escape key could be used to close those pop-up windows that are used for adding things to lists, adding items to ones collection, previewing posts/comments, and possibly more things. I like to add things to lists from my manager>owned and pressing escape saves me from clicking outside the window or finding to click the "Close" text at the top.
Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

Online No
Level 20
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 150
Location USA

2 years ago
meteorstormed (2 years ago)
Anyhoo, the other thing I'd like to suggest is that, when looking in a collection, could we PLEASE be able to organize items by classification? Origins and categories are all well and good, but I'd like to see all my figuarts and figmas grouped together. It's a real hassle going through by company if you like multiple lines from one.

EDIT: Just want to drop by and put emphasis - I implore and really ask you guys to let us manage how things appear on our profile pages. I'm not the only one asking and I think it would be a fantastic addition to the site.

On the off chance that that gets forgotten all on its lonesome on the previous page, I figured a healthy quote couldn't hurt.

EDIT: Could there be an option, when linking items, to be able to just choose from items we OWN? Being able to choose from our collection is great, but when that includes ordered and wishlisted items, it becomes a bit moot at the same time, don't you think?

Also, resuggesting the "recently most photographed" section be flat out changed to just "most photographed" period, since the way it is now has... never worked, and as it is it's just sort of pointless.
Updated 2 years ago #1082505

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 5276
Location Finland

2 years ago
Would it be possible to receive birthday notice mails separately, not together with other notices?
Depending how much time it has been from my last visit I sometimes don't check every notifications I get 'cause I can take a look at my subscriptions when I sign in. As far as I know the only place that tells the birthdays is the the User page and that list is for the current day only. So if I don't check the User page every day or read every notification email I get I easily miss some birthdays.

Let me know if there already are some other ways to monitor birthdays.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/alecless2/f.png

My Group Orders !

Updated 2 years ago #1090488

Fang-tan
Regular Boarder

Fang-tan

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 48
Location Winnipeg,...

2 years ago
I have the database section on the front page to show latest additions but I always thought it would be nice to be able to customize it. Like, if you don't want to see garage kits or dolls, you can exclude them? Or maybe chose to have a combination of certain goods and certain figures?

It's always the first thing I check when I come to MFC and additional options like that would be really nice.

Waiovaio
Regular Boarder

Waiovaio

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location Nagoya-Sh...

2 years ago
Hey guys, ever thought of having a "download all" button for the pictures for a particular figure? I'd really love to have that! I like archiving the pictures and enjoying them when I have no internet access on my iPad. =D Can we have that please? :3
waiovaio

R_Kasahara
Let's rock, baby.
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

Online No
Level 23
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1452
Location Bay Area,...

2 years ago
Not sure if this has been asked before, but can "Sold By" links on individual item pages be more prominent? Perhaps they can go in the right sidebar instead of under "Community".
http://www.blueshinra.com/temp/tsukiboard/lets_split_boxes_SM03.png http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/R_Kasahara1367802927.jpeg
Stuff for Sale! - My Shop || Group Order Leftovers

findra
Regular Boarder

findra

Online No
Level 11
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 89
Location USA

2 years ago
Is it possible to have a month by month recurring donation option? I love to donate 1 month at a time but sometime I just forget to renew after a month or got lazy. It would be nice if I can choose recurring and forget about it...

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 36
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1675

2 years ago
takarayama (2 years ago)It would be useful if the escape key could be used to close those pop-up windows [...]
Fang-tan (2 years ago)I have the database section on the front page to show latest additions but I always thought it would be nice to be able to customize it [...]
Okay.

findra (2 years ago)Is it possible to have a month by month recurring donation option?
Thank you for your support! I'm looking into this.

Bildungsroman
Regular Boarder

Bildungsroman

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Neptune

2 years ago
Not sure if this has been suggested before but now that we have the "Shops" pages in the database could we link the items we've marked as ordered/owned to a particular shop?

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

Online No
Level 26
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 875
Location Melbourne...

2 years ago
I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but I asked Kilani if it exists and she's not sure, so here I go :)

A group of local collectors and I were looking at seeing the value of our figures only, since the statistics sidebar on the side total the RRP of our collection. However, after a little testing, I couldn't seem to work out if there was a way to show the total of just our figures. Does this exist, or would it be possible to add in?
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 36
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1675

2 years ago
Bildungsroman (2 years ago)[...] could we link the items we've marked as ordered/owned to a particular shop?It's not like I don't want to do it but what using would you have of such a feature?

Katto (2 years ago)[...] or would it be possible to add in? Just added.

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

Online No
Level 26
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 875
Location Melbourne...

2 years ago
kumasanmk (2 years ago)Bildungsroman (2 years ago)[...] could we link the items we've marked as ordered/owned to a particular shop?It's not like I don't want to do it but what using would you have of such a feature?

Katto (2 years ago)[...] or would it be possible to add in? Just added.

Wonderful! Thank you so much :D
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beani

Online No
Level 27
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1766
Location Tokyo, Ja...

2 years ago
I absolutely love the calendar feature but I think it would be really useful if when you were viewing a month and selected to see your ordered/owned/wished figures it would show you any entries with an exact date as they currently do but then have a space underneath where items that are in the month but don't have an exact date appear. As it currently is I have to have my various orders open alongside the calendar to see what doesn't have an exact date so this would be really handy. I suppose that would also work for the default view but could get very cluttered.

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 36
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1675

2 years ago
Beani (2 years ago)[...] then have a space underneath where items that are in the month but don't have an exact date appear. [...]OK.

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beani

Online No
Level 27
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1766
Location Tokyo, Ja...

2 years ago
kumasanmk (2 years ago)Beani (2 years ago)[...] then have a space underneath where items that are in the month but don't have an exact date appear. [...]OK.
You are amazing Kuma. If I hadn't just thrown money your way yesterday I would have done so for that addition alone. :D

Not sure if its the fact I am browsing on my phone but was it intentional to only have the thumbnails appear on the right and not in the N/A box? Also seems like when I click the 'x items' link it just reloads the page, I can only see the items by hovering. (Should I be taking this to bug reports?)

Edit: Oh I think I see why the thumbnails don't show up, that would get massively long on the full month view rather than ordered only. Maybe cap the amount of thumbnails that can appear?
Updated 2 years ago #1122749

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 36
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1675

2 years ago
Thank you!

Beani (2 years ago)Also seems like when I click the 'x items' link it just reloads the page, I can only see the items by hovering.Well, at the moment, there is nowhere to go from that link that makes sense so it justs reload the page.

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beani

Online No
Level 27
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1766
Location Tokyo, Ja...

2 years ago
kumasanmk (2 years ago)Thank you!

Beani (2 years ago)Also seems like when I click the 'x items' link it just reloads the page, I can only see the items by hovering.Well, at the moment, there is nowhere to go from that link that makes sense so it justs reload the page.

But if you click 'x items' on a specific day it opens a new page with a list of items. That's why I thought the other link may be broken :)

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 36
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1675

2 years ago
Beani (2 years ago)But if you click 'x items' on a specific day it opens a new page with a list of items. That's why I thought the other link may be broken :)Yes, but at the moment there is no way to search items that don't have a release day. That's what I mean when I say there is nowhere to go.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 49   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.