Regular Boarder

chirp

Online No
Level 9
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 45
Location UK

9 months ago
When I order a new figure, I want to scream and dance about it, but I have few friends I can go to to tell, and do not advertise my collection on my social media channels. So, why not here?!

Post each time you order something. Go un-judged and celebrated!

Sooooooo....

I just spent silly money on this: item #316354

More than I would like to spend, usually, but the outfit, the colour contrasts, the pose, the hair, the boooooots! She's simply far too cool a sculpt for me to have resisted.

I'm not a fan of her without the kimono, as the extended arms without it look a bit weird, but I think are cool with it on. Anyway, yeah, some Friday morning retail therapy.

....I spent too much :<>
Updated 9 months ago #18309778

chirp
Regular Boarder

chirp

Online No
Level 9
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 45
Location UK

8 months ago
Just ordered item #520694

I'm no One Piece fan, and generally hate the artist's style, but this one looks less like that defining style, and more... normal?

I'm also a fan of jewellery, so I like the replacement of her trademark compass with the four golden bracelets.

That expression is just naughty too, especially without the water bottle in hand. Additionally, her bosoms look lovely, I have the perfect place for her to go, the lack of a needed stand helps for positioning as my collection expands, and there are no poorly-designed armlets to hide part seems.

All-in-all a good sculpt, so too hard to resist.

chirp
Regular Boarder

chirp

Online No
Level 9
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 45
Location UK

8 months ago
Aarg! Just ordered this too: item #287159 The whole composition is so unique and well done.

It's sooooo expensive though. I'm going to cancel an alternate pre-order as sacrifice for this.

chirp
Regular Boarder

chirp

Online No
Level 9
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 45
Location UK

7 months ago
No one interested in a thread of this nature then, no? :<

I just ordered this: [ext link ]

Got a big discount on it though :>

nhlegg
Regular Boarder

nhlegg

Online No
Level 9
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 26
Location United Ki...

7 months ago
XD

XD

XD

chirp (9 months ago) #18309778When I order a new figure, I want to scream and dance about it, but I have few friends I can go to to tell, and do not advertise my collection on my social media channels. So, why not here?!

Post each time you order something. Go un-judged and celebrated!

Sooooooo....

I just spent silly money on this: item #316354

More than I would like to spend, usually, but the outfit, the colour contrasts, the pose, the hair, the boooooots! She's simply far too cool a sculpt for me to have resisted.

I'm not a fan of her without the kimono, as the extended arms without it look a bit weird, but I think are cool with it on. Anyway, yeah, some Friday morning retail therapy.

....I spent too much :<>

tharglet
Regular Boarder

tharglet

Online No
Level 10
Joined 8 months ago
Post(s) 89
Location UK

7 months ago
chirp (7 months ago) #19487058No one interested in a thread of this nature then, no? :<

Well, most people around these parts tend to do "loot" posts in the blog section. Kinda thinking of doing one for myself, now March is over. If I get around to it!

As a consolation prize to this thread, here's a pic of some things I'm probably going to pay for today:
https://jpeghost.net/x-Hubaaa.jpg

Also ordered item #199176 today, as Solaris emailed me a coupon ^^.

chirp
Regular Boarder

chirp

Online No
Level 9
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 45
Location UK

7 months ago
tharglet (7 months ago) #19512918Well, most people around these parts tend to do "loot" posts in the blog section.
Ah, OK. Where is this blog section? I may be being dim, but I can't find it anywhere...

tharglet
Regular Boarder

tharglet

Online No
Level 10
Joined 8 months ago
Post(s) 89
Location UK

7 months ago
(mfc link)

On desktop: Community -> Blogs.
On mobile: SmileyFace -> Community -> Blogs

xFaTex
Regular Boarder

xFaTex

Online No
Level 5
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 8
Location UK

7 months ago
Hey guys, I'm a new collector but this month I'm hoping to get the Fate/Grand Order Gilgamesh Figma #300
Updated 7 months ago #19578964

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.