Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 429
Location Canada

3 years ago
Stand up for the little guy! Which minor or unpopular character do you like and would want to see more figures of?

Jakker
Regular Boarder

Jakker

Online No
Level 13
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 77
Location Hungary

3 years ago
Ran of course.

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

3 years ago
I don't think okuu is necessarily an unpopular character but..there are only super limited or garage kits of her D: but I fear that if anyone made a more accessible figurine of her it would be boring, badly done, out of character, or not true to the design

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

Online No
Level 24
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2176
Location United St...

3 years ago
I'd say Ran but she's getting a good amount of figures now! =D Chen too!

Hm... I'd like some more Momiji ones, though Griffon and Surfers' Paradise is representing. How about a full-size Kisume? It'd be adorable. =3

Wishful thinking, but I'd love if a company would make the three Prismriver sisters with interlocking bases. <3

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

3 years ago
Celtic7GuardianI'd say Ran but she's getting a good amount of figures now! =D Chen too!

Hm... I'd like some more Momiji ones, though Griffon and Surfers' Paradise is representing. How about a full-size Kisume? It'd be adorable. =3

Wishful thinking, but I'd love if a company would make the three Prismriver sisters with interlocking bases. <3

I've actually always thought that since GSC was working on Perfect Cherry Blossom nendos, that if they did another round of petites it would either be the prismrivers or the yakumo family ( I highly doubt Ran is getting a nendo cuz of her tails). I think they would be adorable

C221
Regular Boarder

C221

Online No
Level 11
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 291
Location Connectic...

3 years ago
I'd say that Medicine could use some love but I think she gets a sufficient amount of love from me~ I'm okay with not sharing her.

I'd love to see an elaborate figure of Yamame though, that could be really interesting.
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/C2215/Picture3-1-1.png

Spillane
Regular Boarder

Spillane

Online No
Level 11
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 80
Location Clustania

3 years ago
I'd have to say Prism River Sisters, they get no love and it's not like they're newer characters or anything

dranxis
Regular Boarder

dranxis

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 50
Location Texas, US...

3 years ago
I'm really hoping that Hina and Shou will get PVC figure treatment at some point. I really like both of their character designs, but neither are them are huge fan favorites...

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

3 years ago
I think Hina is fairly popular. Shou would make an amazing figurine though due to her design, I think

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 429
Location Canada

3 years ago
I want Mystia Lorelei to get a little more attention. Her design is cute and she was playable in 9 with a pretty good storyline.

C221
Regular Boarder

C221

Online No
Level 11
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 291
Location Connectic...

3 years ago
piratepapillonI want Mystia Lorelei to get a little more attention. Her design is cute and she was playable in 9 with a pretty good storyline.
Mystia definitely has one of my favorite designs.
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/C2215/Picture3-1-1.png

Anjira
Regular Boarder

Anjira

Online No
Level 17
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 25
Location USA

3 years ago
I'd love to have a Koishi figure.

Manx
Regular Boarder

Manx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 8
Location Poland, O...

3 years ago
While not a favorite of mine, I'll be waiting for a Griffon Nazrin so I can buy her for My Mom (who collects "cute little mouse" figures, thus a "crossover" of our 2 collecting worlds).

Personally, I'm bleeding internally over missing the Griffon Reisen (sold out-out-out and the only ones I've seen are eBaying @ $250 and up. Yeesh!).
You Kids Behave Yourselves!

HERUBIM
Regular Boarder

HERUBIM

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 73
Location Hakugyoku...

3 years ago
I want to see Mima and Sariel..
And more Youmu & Yuyuko of course :P
Former Touhou.pl Crew/Forum Moderator
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll118/LittleSweetLoli/THUzerbarz/YuyukoSaigyoujiB10D0166.pnghttp://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll118/LittleSweetLoli/THUzerbarz/YoumuKompaku970AA28F.png

Asako
Om nom nom
Regular Boarder

Asako

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 167
Location Australia

3 years ago
All of the earlier stage bosses Griffon has neglected.

I mostly want Hina, but Mystia I'd definitely buy. May be a couple others I'd consider... but I really want Hina, and I'd probably pay a silly price for her if it was a good figure (not any of the GKs I've seen to date).

OhnoRaptors
[Cinderella Girl]
Moderator + Puella Magi

OhnoRaptors

Online No
Level 48
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1145

3 years ago
I'm hoping this Hina gets turned into something item #62649 as some of the other sculptors work has been used.

Star Sapphire (and the others I guesssss :<), Tenshi, Okuu (so many gorgeous gks,, get to it), sexy nun ver Ichirin, Akyu~ Mystia would probably be an instant buy. I'd also love more Yuyuko figures, since she's my second favorite in character design.

Asako
Om nom nom
Regular Boarder

Asako

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 167
Location Australia

3 years ago
That Hina is cute, but looks a bit too chibi, I want proper scale figures. :(

And Griffon will be doing SA and UFO after the current MoF run, we can be quite sure, and since they seem to be improving quite noticeably as time goes by, this is a good thing that some of the best chars are in the later games. :D (I want gorgeous Okuu and Orin).

I've not seen any Yuyuko other than Griffon's (and I have the original 1/8, which I like the most) so I wouldn't object to seeing more of her. She's one of my favourites.

OhnoRaptors
[Cinderella Girl]
Moderator + Puella Magi

OhnoRaptors

Online No
Level 48
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1145

3 years ago
At the moment I don't plan on buying any other Griffon figures (unless there are more Patchoulis oh god) even with the temptation of Sanae armpits or Yukari thighs. So I must have faith in the figure gods. u_u

Asako
Om nom nom
Regular Boarder

Asako

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 167
Location Australia

3 years ago
OhnoRaptorsAt the moment I don't plan on buying any other Griffon figures (unless there are more Patchoulis oh god) even with the temptation of Sanae armpits or Yukari thighs. So I must have faith in the figure gods. u_u

I really regret not getting Patchy when she came out, but she looks so... chubby. One of the worst faces Griffon have done (which is saying a lot, given their track record) that I just skipped her. Now I need her to complete my Scarlet crew. ;.;

Which reminds me, need a Koakuma figure. Koa is love. <3

Sazako
Regular Boarder

Sazako

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 20
Location Perth, Au...

3 years ago
For the future I hope that Griffon makes an Iku. I really like her character design and move set in SWR. I fear that she will get skipped over for characters appearing in the main stream of games and Tenshi.

« Prev   1 2   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.