Spare PartsSpare PartsCome one, come all! Spare parts for all!

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 19
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2294
Location Philippin...

2 months ago
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/OrionBuble1485485013.jpeg

Figure Review: [ext link ]

PARTS:

Full Body Armor (with extra hands and crossed arms)
- $16 (upper body with extra hands and cross arms) Azaizer
- $10 (lower body) crophecy
Half Body (with extra hands) - $16 crophecy
Hair (up hairstyle) - $8 ArashiOni
Hair (down hairstyle) - $10 crophecy
Face (smiling) - $7 crophecy
Face (annoyed) - $6 ArashiOni
Face (screaming) - $5 ArashiOni
Chain - $8 crophecy
Ea sword (with holding hand(s)) - $8 Melebus
Stand/Base & figma bag - $5 Azaizer
Box - Free with any purchase (note: it's heavy so shipping cost might go up)

Please take note:

* Will only split if all parts are taken.
* Figure is with me (on hand) and is brand new/sealed.
* Confirmed slots only.
* Payment will only be asked from you when all the parts are taken.
* If the entire figure gets sold before the split is completed, then the split will be canceled.

---

Key
[*]Red - Confirmed/No backing out
[*]Green - Paid & Reserved
[*]Purple - Tentative
[*]Grey - Unsure if still interested

Shipping Info
- I will be using airmail to ship your items and will wrap the parts in bubble wrap.
- It will come from the Philippines.
- If you want to register the package, add $1.80. This is optional, only if you want tracking.

Payment Info
- I accept paypal.
- I accept other payment methods for Philippine residents.
- Additional paypal fee will be charged if you opt to pay using goods/services rather than gift or personal payment.

Other Info
- Please send payment or respond to invoice(s) within 3 days.
- Request for more time to pay is okay if you can't pay right away. I value open & consistent communication.
- Feel free to check my profile's comment sections for some of my buyers' feedback.
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k323/crophecy/200x112-goldfishplant_zpsimdrr50w.gif
FORSALE
FIGURES: [ List ] SPARE PARTS: [ Nendoroid ] [ Figma ]
Updated 2 months ago #18572065

Melebus
Regular Boarder

Melebus

Online No
Level 8
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Valladoli...

2 months ago
Hello, I´m interested in the Ea sword (with holding hand(s)). Put me in.

Azaizer
Regular Boarder

Azaizer

Online No
Level 15
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 5
Location Orlando, ...

2 months ago
Hi I'm interested in getting a replacement part for the armored shoulder pieces. I really just need/want the left shoulder armor piece but, if you require to purchase the entire upper body then I can roll with that too as I wouldn't mind extra top armor pieces. Let me know!

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 19
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2294
Location Philippin...

2 months ago
The split is complete!
(Well, almost... the stand is still untaken but I wouldn't mind taking it as well. :D)

Melebus (2 months ago) #18725282Hello, I´m interested in the Ea sword (with holding hand(s)). Put me in.
Alright ^_^

Azaizer (2 months ago)Hi I'm interested in getting a replacement part for the armored shoulder pieces. I really just need/want the left shoulder armor piece but, if you require to purchase the entire upper body then I can roll with that too as I wouldn't mind extra top armor pieces. Let me know!

I split the body further (top and bottom), I didn't think anyone would want just the top part so I bundled the whole body, but now I have split it up. Unfortunately I have to bundle the extra hands and arm pieces with it, but it'll be $16 for the top armor parts. If you're okay with that I'll send the invoice within today ^_^
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k323/crophecy/200x112-goldfishplant_zpsimdrr50w.gif
FORSALE

Azaizer
Regular Boarder

Azaizer

Online No
Level 15
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 5
Location Orlando, ...

2 months ago
crophecy (2 months ago) #18775544The split is complete!
(Well, almost... the stand is still untaken but I wouldn't mind taking it as well. :D)

Melebus (2 months ago) #18725282Hello, I´m interested in the Ea sword (with holding hand(s)). Put me in.
Alright ^_^

Azaizer (2 months ago)Hi I'm interested in getting a replacement part for the armored shoulder pieces. I really just need/want the left shoulder armor piece but, if you require to purchase the entire upper body then I can roll with that too as I wouldn't mind extra top armor pieces. Let me know!

I split the body further (top and bottom), I didn't think anyone would want just the top part so I bundled the whole body, but now I have split it up. Unfortunately I have to bundle the extra hands and arm pieces with it, but it'll be $16 for the top armor parts. If you're okay with that I'll send the invoice within today ^_^

Hi Crophecy. Sounds great to me! I plan to probably play around and pose this Gilgamesh all the time so I want extra parts since I've already started to scratch it up a bit LOL. This way once I wear them out I can swap out to the my spare parts. I actually love this figma so much I own two of him but I keep the other sealed. And I'm fine buying all top shoulder armor and arms, hands, whatever. Also, if you want to sell the extra figma stand base, I'll buy that from you as well if you don't want it. I could use one more extra of those too! Send me an invoice to rapontedeleon@yahoo.com at my Paypal.
Updated 2 months ago #18777126

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 19
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2294
Location Philippin...

2 months ago
I have sent PMs to everyone :)

@Azaizer: Before I can send the paypal invoice I need to know if you'd like tracking for shipping or not, please see PM! ^_^;;
FORSALE

Melebus
Regular Boarder

Melebus

Online No
Level 8
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Valladoli...

2 months ago
I sent the payment the 9 of this month, do you receive it?.

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 19
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2294
Location Philippin...

2 months ago
Melebus (2 months ago) #18927403I sent the payment the 9 of this month, do you receive it?.

Yes I received it! :D

--------

Update:

Everyone has paid so I will be shipping the parts some time within this week. Thank you for participating! :D
FORSALE

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 19
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2294
Location Philippin...

2 months ago
MelebusAzaizerArashiOni

I have shipped out the packages today!
Please expect it to arrive in 3-4 weeks time.
I will PM tracking numbers tomorrow because I am just swamped with work right now. Just wanted to inform everyone asap about the shipping status. :)
FORSALE

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.