Let's Split Nendoroids!Let's Split Nendoroids!Nendo paradise! Buy, sell & swap Nendo parts here!

How many Nendoroids do you own?

• 2.78%
    none
  • 36.11%
    1 to 5
  • 21.97%
    6 to 10
  • 18.43%
    11 to 20
  • 9.6%
    21 to 35
  • 4.8%
    36 to 50
  • 1.01%
    51 to 75
  • 1.77%
    76 to 99
  • 3.54%
    more than 100

396 votes

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
Hey guys, got my net back. :)

For those participating in my splits, please check the respective split threads. I posted and update.

But here's the update anyway if you wanna read it quick:
UpdateCloseUpdate:
For those who dont know yet, I moved so I was unable to access the internet for some time. But now I'm settled in and can attend to the needs of the splits/group orders. Aside from not having internet, my computer died so all my split data was lost. Therefore I will need every split participant (who still has parts with me) to contact me via email.

Please kindly email me at crophecy@gmail.com. Please put your "[MFC] - your username" as the title. Input any text in the message, or any question if you have any. I will reply all messages via email. Please do not PM me as my inbox is nearly full and I am unable to delete any messages as of now.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for my long absence, as well as to let everyone know that I am going to stop hosting any more splits. So anyone holding any parts/items with me may consider having them shipped off (or transfered to/combined with mochaholic - please let me know via email). Thank you for everyone who had participated in my splits, I will be sure to deliver all remaining parts as soon as I get all the details sorted out.
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k323/crophecy/kotetsubunnies.jpg
FORSALE
FIGURES: [ List ] SPARE PARTS: [ Nendoroid ] [ Figma ]
Updated 2 years ago #1043711

sangtram
ブラック★ロックシューター
Regular Boarder

sangtram

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1718
Location Adelaide,...

2 years ago

Hi Crophecy, how are you doing?

I was too busy with my school stuff so I did not check my split at all in last few weeks X(. The school offered me to study oversea so I had to take some time to think about their offer but I decline them in the end! :|

My apologies to those that I did not send out your invoice & parts in the last 3 weeks.

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
@sang: I'm doing pretty good, actually. Thanks for asking. :)
Oh, why did you pass up the chance to study abroad? Seemed like a very good opportunity. O:
FORSALE

Suzu
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Suzu

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 892
Location France

2 years ago
Welcome back, you two ^_^

So, WonFes is just around the corner, what is everyone expecting Nendoroid-wise ?

I'm still waiting on this girl item #75574 but it has been such a long time that I wonder if she'll ever come to daylight...
Also want to see an Okabe nendo (Steins;Gate) and completed prototype of Gumi item #98900 and Alice item #98898

What about you?
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/Keine3copy.png
Original illustration made by Vivit Gray.

hipozaurus
is trying her best!
Very Important Boarder

hipozaurus

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1321
Location Warsaw, P...

2 years ago
I'm trying not to expect anything, I'll just let GSC shock me with new nendos and generally other companies with new figures.
About nendos we know about I'm waiting for Hartmann item #61379 to go up on pre-orders. And I hope GSC will make more Strike Witches nendos, like Sakamoto-san :3
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/hipozaurus/MFC%20images/4314d5d7-dc41-4070-9f8c-b3814bc5924b_zps0b87bbe2.jpg

sangtram
ブラック★ロックシューター
Regular Boarder

sangtram

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1718
Location Adelaide,...

2 years ago
@crophecy:
Financial problems, I cant afford too much even with scholarship :(

@Suzu & hipozaurus:
I am waitting for Miku and Fate Striker S XD

Suikashiba
Regular Boarder

Suikashiba

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 34
Location Post-apoc...

2 years ago
Suzu (2 years ago)Welcome back, you two ^_^

So, WonFes is just around the corner, what is everyone expecting Nendoroid-wise ?

I'm still waiting on this girl item #75574 but it has been such a long time that I wonder if she'll ever come to daylight...
Also want to see an Okabe nendo (Steins;Gate) and completed prototype of Gumi item #98900 and Alice item #98898

What about you?

I'm definitely looking forward to Gumi and Alice too^^ I'm also waiting for Haruka and Kana (Minami-ke), I think they showed the coloured prototypes at the last WonFes but we haven't heard about them since orz
Updated 2 years ago #1047965

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
Thanks Suzu!

@sang: aww that sucks.. maybe if you sell your collection... LOL joke!

So is anyone getting dizzy with all the WonFes prototypes out? I'm definitely psyched with the Godoka figma. And Iron Man nendo! Hope he comes with LED parts :D
FORSALE

Mia-chan
ねんどろいどが大好き!

Mia-chan

Online No
Level 38
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1601
Location Australia

2 years ago
crophecy (2 years ago)So is anyone getting dizzy with all the WonFes prototypes out? I'm definitely psyched with the Godoka figma. And Iron Man nendo! Hope he comes with LED parts :D
Being overseas while everything is announced really sucks! I've only managed to have a very quick look at some of the photos. I don't think I saw many male Nendos. :(

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
Mia-chan (2 years ago)crophecy (2 years ago)So is anyone getting dizzy with all the WonFes prototypes out? I'm definitely psyched with the Godoka figma. And Iron Man nendo! Hope he comes with LED parts :D
Being overseas while everything is announced really sucks! I've only managed to have a very quick look at some of the photos. I don't think I saw many male Nendos. :(

Yeah, as usual there aren't a lot of male nendos. Most of the male nendos are made in collaboration with Phat!Company (as far as I know...)

But there will be figmas of the Avengers, I wonder what the Hulk would look like! And it seems like they'll make nendoroids for them as well, since they already started with Iron Man.
FORSALE

Suzu
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Suzu

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 892
Location France

2 years ago
My wallet is happy, I'm only picking a few nendos...
item #117983 ♥ + item #98900 + item #117506
I swear, I only own one Miku (yet). But what kind of Miku are they going to do next? Normal, Super Movable, Support, Racing Queen, Snow, Sakura, Summer Festival, Christmas... what's left? Something autumn related? XD

Waiting to see Alice colored item #98898
Maybe item #115280 + item #117915 + item #118103

I'm also disappointed there's no Okabe nendo, nor announcement concerning the results of the poll. Missing item #75574 too... And why no nendo boy beside Iron Man?
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/Keine3copy.png
Original illustration made by Vivit Gray.

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
@Suzu: As for Miku, the next one they will make is a Miku that doesnt look like Miku at all! Oh wait- I think that is already being made... picture #461893

I'm also waiting to see what item #118103 will end up looking like. I hope they do a horrible horrible job so that I don't have to buy it. :P

I actually liked Iron Man but now that you mentioned it, indeed there are no other boy nendos this time! How I would instant-buy a nendoroid Loki... But I really wish they made figmas of Kaito and Meiko already... just take a small break from all the Mikus. They can get back to her when the other vocaloids are given some figma treatment. I hope they make a Kaito scale figure too, some day....... (one that is as pretty as Luka's)
FORSALE

anqe

Regular Boarder

anqe

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 501
Location Californi...

2 years ago
So I got all the Miu nendoroids for my first split today... Wow... I don't know how you split hosts do it XD I mean I only had 3 boxes and a few participants but it was pretty tiring to divvy everything up and I have to write down all the shipping addresses lol...

Now I have to make a trip to the post office tomorrow morning before work to weigh everything and write customs forms.... @_@

Mia-chan
ねんどろいどが大好き!

Mia-chan

Online No
Level 38
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1601
Location Australia

2 years ago
anqe (2 years ago)So I got all the Miu nendoroids for my first split today... Wow... I don't know how you split hosts do it XD I mean I only had 3 boxes and a few participants but it was pretty tiring to divvy everything up and I have to write down all the shipping addresses lol...

Now I have to make a trip to the post office tomorrow morning before work to weigh everything and write customs forms.... @_@

lol yup! It is a lot of work indeed. But it's all worth it in the end. :3

sangtram
ブラック★ロックシューター
Regular Boarder

sangtram

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1718
Location Adelaide,...

2 years ago
nendoroid Akarin (ext link)

SierraNHaynes
Regular Boarder

SierraNHaynes

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1549
Location USA

2 years ago
sangtram (2 years ago)nendoroid Akarin (ext link)

That dazed state expression...MUST HAVE IT. O_O

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
^It creeps me out tbh hahaha!
FORSALE

SierraNHaynes
Regular Boarder

SierraNHaynes

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1549
Location USA

2 years ago
crophecy (2 years ago)^It creeps me out tbh hahaha!

That's why I want it! It has yandere written all over it! >8D

crophecy
Regular Boarder

crophecy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
SierraNHaynes (2 years ago)crophecy (2 years ago)^It creeps me out tbh hahaha!

That's why I want it! It has yandere written all over it! >8D

LOL you're right! It's the perfect yandere face. XD
FORSALE

sangtram
ブラック★ロックシューター
Regular Boarder

sangtram

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1718
Location Adelaide,...

2 years ago
OMG, I missed these 2 items (ext link) (ext link)
If anyone see them available anywhere please let me know!
Thank you very much!

She is my most fav character in this season XD

« Prev   1 75 76 77 78 79 80 81   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.