Let's Split Nendoroids!Let's Split Nendoroids!Nendo paradise! Buy, sell & swap Nendo parts here!

Welcome!

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i369/Ariana_Von_Nova/lilycolor.png

This club specifies on Nendoroid spare parts and accessories. If you're looking for certain Nendo parts (character faces, hairstyles, outfits, stands etc etc...) but don't want to buy the whole Nendo, then this club is for you!

Any Nendo can be split between any amount of users. You can host your own split or participate in splits that are hosted by other users. You can also sell and trade your own Nendo parts here.

All users from all countries can join and participate! Everyone is welcome. :)

✿ Special thanks to PineappleSkewer for creating the club room picture! ✿
✿ Special thanks to Smished for creating the club icon! ✿
✿ Special thanks to Suzu for creating the club banner & original background)! ✿

Want to help advertise the club?
Banners are here!

For a Nendo Face Chart (000-192), please see this picture by NemsEngelAceSasu: picture #1117213

This club is now private, if you would like to join please leave a comment below for an invite.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

Related Articles (1)

~Club Chat!~How many Nendoroids do you own?

• 1.96%
    none
  • 36.12%
    1 to 5
  • 23.13%
    6 to 10
  • 19.4%
    11 to 20
  • 9.43%
    21 to 35
  • 4.09%
    36 to 50
  • 1.6%
    51 to 75
  • 1.42%
    76 to 99
  • 2.85%
    more than 100

562 votes

View more // Comments (576)

31 day agoaeonblueaeonblue SHSL Procrastinator
Hey everyone. The rules for the club have been changed, please have a read here (mfc link). As outlined there all hunts must now be posted in the relevant forum which can be found here (mfc link).

Additionally a new club announcements thread has been created (mfc link) and we encourage everyone to subscribe to it to be kept up to date with any and all changes/updates to the club.

Thanks for reading ^^
05 days ago (5 days ago)Aoi-sanAoi-san
IMPORTANT: Can anyone sell me male faceplates, with an eye color which is grey or black? Pls pm me.
Also looking for May´ns clothes!
09 days agoXenoraXenora
Looking to buy Millhiore F. Biscotti's closed eyes (praying) faceplate. item #78411
I am from europe and would prefer a seller from here.
Shoot me a PM if you are willing to part from one!
011 days ago (11 days ago)Echizen-MomokoEchizen-Momoko Echizen Ryoma's Wifey
I am loooking for the Hair parts of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - Nyarlathotep (mfc link) .
I would need the hair Parts 2x if possible >w<
017 days ago (8 days ago)merikuba_rinkamerikuba_rinka
If anyone is splitting the first Sakura Miku #274, I'm missing her onigiri piece. Please let me know if you're thinking about splitting. Thank you!
018 days ago (18 days ago)kanjikanji
i'm seeking kagamine len (#40)'s blushing faceplate, but i'd also be willing to take a look at any other blushing/embarrassed faces w/blue eyes!! ^__^
019 days agomiyarimiyari
I am looking to buy the following accessories:
#475 Elsa - Olaf figure (item #236284)
#507 Shirona / Cynthia - Garchomp figure (item #291171)
021 days agoPluandaPluanda
Thanks for your answer. I will try it but its been awhile since I bought the Nendo. I just never opened it until now. I'm not sure if they will do anything because of that. And since I saw someone selling lots of hair from Eren and Levi once, I thought maybe that way would be quicker. The problem is I can't find the post anymore.
Hoshimaru (21 days ago) #6137182You could attempt to send pictures to GSC and show them the damage and explain the situation. I'm not sure how they react to buying it from non-partner shops but it's worth a shot.
Link: (ext link)
Just be sure to provide pictures of the damage and any proof you can that the item isn't a bootleg.
021 days agoHoshimaruHoshimaru
Pluanda (22 days ago) #6113231Hi, I'm searching for the back part of Eren's hair. Mine has been chipped when I got it even though it was new. Please PM me if you are selling and shipping to Germany.

You could attempt to send pictures to GSC and show them the damage and explain the situation. I'm not sure how they react to buying it from non-partner shops but it's worth a shot.
Link: (ext link)
Just be sure to provide pictures of the damage and any proof you can that the item isn't a bootleg.
022 days agoshirokumashirokuma
I'm looking to buy Sonico's front and back hair pieces (from the Working Set Ver.), along with the plain white headband to her headphones (not the maid one). Please get in touch if you're selling! I'm located in the US.

View more comments

Let's Split Nendoroids!

Details

View moreRelated Pictures (2409)

touhou_project nendoroid hakurei_reimu good_smile_company kirisame_marisa nendoron team_shanghai_alice jun_(e.v.)saber_lion

View moreRelated Items (850)