Let's Make It Happen!!Let's Make It Happen!!Make your voices heard and let's get some figures made! ^o^

johntheo95
Regular Boarder

johntheo95

Online No
Level 14
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 62
Location Greece

1 year ago
With sizes ranging from small to massive, scale figures are the most common and artistic form of figures we collect. Whether they be standard, prize figures or limited edition statues, a quality scale figure tends to be the centerpiece of any figure collection.

That is where you come in. It is up to the collectors to tell figure companies what characters need an artistic sculpture to capture their essence and bring your collection to life.

Please submit what scale figures you would like to be made for your collection. We will use that information to make polls that the MFC community can participate in. We will then gather data from these polls and submit them to companies for their consideration.

Please provide the name of the series next to the name of the character you suggest.

Please remember to submit requests to companies directly on their websites and social media pages along with telling us what you want. That is their primary method of determining what products to produce.

When submitting your request for a character, it is encouraged to creative and try to describe what you would want it to look like. Things like pose, effects and stuff like that.

Even if the character or company you have in mind has already suggested by another member, please write it yourself as well. The total number of the votes and requests will be counted when processing the data.
Updated 1 year ago #5428898

HobbyCentric
Regular Boarder

HobbyCentric

Online No
Level 17
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 777
Location USA

1 year ago
johntheo95 (1 year ago) #5428898With sizes ranging from small to massive, scale figures are the most common and artistic form of figures we collect. Whether they be standard, prize figures or limited edition statues, a quality scale figure tends to be the centerpiece of any figure collection.

That is where you come in. It is up to the collectors to tell figure companies what characters need an artistic sculpture to capture their essence and bring your collection to life.

Please submit what scale figures you would like to be made for your collection. We will use that information to make polls that the MFC community can participate in. We will then gather data from these polls and submit them to companies for their consideration.

When submitting your request for a character, please be creative and try to describe what you would want it to look like. Things like pose, effects and stuff like that.

Please remember to submit requests to companies directly on their websites and social media pages along with telling us what you want. That is their primary method of determining what products to produce.

Well, I'd like to see a thread to discuss 1/2.5 and 1/2 scale. There is one specific character I'd like to see in 1/2.5 to compliment another. Let's face it, these are figures in a scale that would be very hard to generate into a viable product and would be very limited in production but they have succeeded before. I own four of them myself and they have all shot up in value in the aftermarket.

Total_Disaster
Regular Boarder

Total_Disaster

Online No
Level 12
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Sweden

1 year ago
Lina Inverse - Slayers (The Volks kits are awesome, but c'mon...)
Gourry Gabriev - Slayers
Amelia - Slayers
Zelgadis - Slayers
~Dizzy

xXsKuNkAyXx
Regular Boarder

xXsKuNkAyXx

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 8
Location United Ki...

1 year ago
I would love more figures for Fairy Tail.
Makarov - in Fairy Law pose
Sting and Rogue
Bacchus
Zeref
Zancrow - may seem weird seeing someone wanting to see a Zancrow figure, even though he was annoying he was still a pretty cool character
Jellal
Minerva - in her demon form
Jackal
Mard Geer

Some Akame Ga Kill figures
Najenda
Susanoo
Leone

More Noragami
A better Yato
Yukine
Bishamon
Rabo

Magi
Judal
Alibaba
Sharrkan
Hakuryuu
We all know if more were to be made it would be the main characters first but they're my favourites that I would like to see

Bleach
The only one I really want is Gin Ichimaru, I already have Harribel and none of the others interest me

They're the main ones that I can think of at the moment, I may add more later.

I didn't come up with any poses I would like as I would be here all day trying to describe. As long as they're standing up and not sitting in chairs or thrones I'm fine.
Updated 1 year ago #5452597

Drakhatos
Regular Boarder

Drakhatos

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 13
Location Germany

1 year ago
Since Kotobukiya already did a few figures of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, so seeing more of them would be awesome to me.
Kimi Aoi is someone I wait for a few years to get attention, so a decent 1/8 to 1/6 figure in probably that pose: [ext link ] would be pretty perfect to me.

I'd wish that Orchid Seed would go for the Highschool DxD characters since I can't really say that any Rias figure meets my liking, and most of the Akeno figures are pretty ugly in my opinion. The card game alone offers dozens of possible figures in whatever clothes and themes. Also, their wings should be included as most figures don't have them.

[ext link ] Would make a nice figure for Akeno.
[ext link ] Would work for Rias and/or Akeno.
[ext link ] One example from the card game. OS does a lot of figures in bikinis, so wouldn't hurt to pick that one as well.

If needed, could throw more of the cards in when interest into HS DxD figures should happen.

For the last one because Mogudan is my favorite artist, I'd like to see her: [ext link ] from OS as well.
Even when Saber has way too many figures and is overhyped in my opinion, Mogudan's version: [ext link ] would be the only one which would ever be interesting to me.
OS already did some Mogudan figures, and I highly hope to see more of them in the future.

Scales between 1/8 to 1/6 would make the most sense to pick.

OmegaForte
Regular Boarder

OmegaForte

Online No
Level 12
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location New York

1 year ago
My crack/never going to happen list:

Juvia with beat/torn outfit, like when she was fighting Keyes or her in the GMG. Even without the torn clothing, this would be so perfect: [ext link ] I will literally scream if such day ever happens.

As much as I am not into swimsuits, Juvia in her purple poka dotted swimsuit would actually push me to get my first swimsuit scale. It looks cute on her! This would be a perfect example of what can the scale be based off of: [ext link ]

Erza in almost any armor. She has a lot of armors to pick from.

Shirona from Pokemon. I just want something to go with her nendoroid version+she would look so awesome with her long hair waving in the air.

Palutena from Kid Icarus/SSBU. Just imagine how beautful she would look as a scale.
Updated 1 year ago #5452648

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 574
Location Otabek's ...

1 year ago
I will second for Magi figures. Wth that they stopped after Aladdin and Morgiana.
Judal (in a kind of floating pose with a sarcastic grin)
Sinbad (why not a leaf version like they did with the chibi-arts? it would sell so well as a full blown scale)

I will second Kid Icarus figures. Yeah we have the figmas (way too expensive now) but can you imagine scales of Pit, Dark Pit, and Lady Palutena with their beautiful wings in scale form??!! Beautiful!

Tales Series:
So odd how they pick the next character. I mean Julius gets a scale (I do love him though) but not the main cast? I want an Alvin figure, DLC swimsuit version.

DMMd:
Yeah, we've already got two Ren's and Aoba but the designs are so stellar, I want the rest of the cast made with their almates, re:connect style just like Aoba's figure was. I want these characters with these designs:
Virus & Trip standard poses with almates by sides (they must be together)
Mink View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://fs5.directupload.net/images/151217/gsibvtm3.jpg
Noiz View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://fs5.directupload.net/images/151217/g8inseud.jpg
Koujaku View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://fs5.directupload.net/images/151217/c64xu3yf.jpg

Ten Count:
No anime yet but the manga is booming with merch, even mini figures and shirts. I want the two main characters (Kurose Riku & Shirotani Tadaomi) to have these poses from the manga covers:View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://fs5.directupload.net/images/151217/d6h8rwyz.jpg

TnC:
Gunji.....why he was never made into figure form I will never understand. He's my favorite but they only gave a damn about Shiki T_T Standard pose.

Future Diary:
Can't have Yuno without having Yukki can we? We need both; her with crazy face and him with scared face.

DtB:
Hei with an action pose and then Yin to go with him. Can't have one without the other, especially if she has a pose where she is trying to force her smile lol.

DanganRonpa:
Byakuya Togami...........seriously, he's so popular in the fandom and all he has is a GK. He needs a proper scale in his chair as much as we need one of Genocider Jack and her scissors. They have to be made together.

KnB:
Kiyoshi Teppei.......seriously needs one in an action pose like the rest of the boys, very disappointing he is nonexistent according to MH KnB line.

Edit:
How could I forget my Alucard from Hellsing........Most of his figures are mini or GKs......He needs a proper scale for all to buy.

FE:
Chrom
Marth

How neither of them has a proper scale yet is beyond belief.

Bayonetta:
Her Bayonetta 2 render, preferably done by Flare since they did such an amazing job on their recent figure of her from the original.

Lollipop Chainsaw:
Juliet with Nick attached at her hip, maybe from the NA game cover. I know there is already a figure of her but that is so embarrassing to look at so I am pretending it does not exist.

P4A:
Akihiko Sanada in his CG render pose with cape like from this illustration: View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://fs5.directupload.net/images/151217/qhdduj3f.png

Edit 2:
Sorry for all the edits ;A; but Ai no Kusabi. A figure of Iason Mink and Riki from the 2012 OVA. I absolutely love them both and them in just a standard pose or them together would be my dream and probably my ultimate Grail.
*Discounted all my scale figures (mfc link) for sale & offer free shipping as of 08/06*

~Current Sales List~

Hunted nendo parts (mfc link)

+Forever looking for the just the cases/boxes for Princess Resurrection & Blood+ Vol.1 English DVD releases+

*Still freaking out about SUPER LOVERS anime coming to America*
Updated 1 year ago #5452783

StephieHerbert
Regular Boarder

StephieHerbert

Online No
Level 21
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 60
Location Georgia, ...

1 year ago
Yato- Noragami

Gilgamesh- Fate Zero (or any really)

Kirito - Sword Art Online

HobbyCentric
Regular Boarder

HobbyCentric

Online No
Level 17
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 777
Location USA

1 year ago
A want a 1/2.5 scale of Echidna from Queen's Blade. Yep, that's shooting for the moon but I think she would look good with my Sigui figures from QBR...

I couldn't find any images that quite capture what I have in mind but I found one that is similar...just not quite right plus there is a 1/6 scale that is too close;

[ext link ]

[ext link ]

I'd need to do a bit of sketching and rework to get just what I'm after.

internecinewar
Regular Boarder

internecinewar

Online No
Level 23
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 620

1 year ago
Sekhmet (1 year ago) #5452783
Tales Series:
So odd how they pick the next character. I mean Julius gets a scale (I do love him though) but not the main cast? I want an Alvin figure, DLC swimsuit version.

DanganRonpa:
Byakuya Togami...........seriously, he's so popular in the fandom and all he has is a GK. He needs a proper scale in his chair as much as we need one of Genocider Jack and her scissors. They have to be made together.

Seconding these.

Tales:
- Jade Curtiss (Tales of the Abyss)
- Richard (Tales of Graces), to go with Asbel item #236264
- Alvin & Gaius (Tales of Xillia/Xillia 2)

DanganRonpa:
- Togami Togami Togami Togami. I can't even find that single existing GK of his anywhere.

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 574
Location Otabek's ...

1 year ago
internecinewar (1 year ago) #5453101Sekhmet (1 year ago) #5452783
Tales Series:

DanganRonpa:

Seconding these.

Tales:

DanganRonpa:
- Togami Togami Togami Togami. I can't even find that single existing GK of his anywhere.

Oh wow how could I forget Gaius? I want him in boss mode version from Xillia. Richard? OMG yes. Having Asbel and not him doesn't make sense.

Togami not having a figure is insane. From what I've seen, he seems more popular than Kirigiri and Chiaki but we know why they skipped over him for those two. But anyways, some other company should have picked him up by now. I really want this GK item #197599 made into a figure and I think because of how well Altair did with dear Atobe item #279055 in his chair, they would be a good choice for this.
*Discounted all my scale figures (mfc link) for sale & offer free shipping as of 08/06*

~Current Sales List~

+Forever looking for the just the cases/boxes for Princess Resurrection & Blood+ Vol.1 English DVD releases+

zhuxinlin1997
Regular Boarder

zhuxinlin1997

Online No
Level 8
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1
Location home

1 year ago
PickyCollector (1 year ago) #5452645Drakhatos (1 year ago) #5452623I'd wish that Orchid Seed would go for the Highschool DxD characters since I can't really say that any Rias figure meets my liking, and most of the Akeno figures are pretty ugly in my opinion. The card game alone offers dozens of possible figures in whatever clothes and themes. Also, their wings should be included as most figures don't have them.

[ext link ] Would make a nice figure for Akeno.
[ext link ] Would work for Rias and/or Akeno.
[ext link ] One example from the card game. OS does a lot of figures in bikinis, so wouldn't hurt to pick that one as well.

If needed, could throw more of the cards in when interest into HS DxD figures should happen.
I was just thinking that same thought recently. For whatever reason, the High School DxD figures that have been made so far have not really interested my. I think Orchid Seed would do a good job with those. The cards would be a great place to start for designs. :)

The Rias model Issei made in class during one of the episodes in NEW could also be a starting point for orchid seed.
Updated 1 year ago #5453609

Ebonwing
Regular Boarder

Ebonwing

Online No
Level 12
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 33

1 year ago
internecinewar (1 year ago) #5453101Sekhmet (1 year ago) #5452783
Tales Series:

DanganRonpa:

Seconding these.

Tales:

DanganRonpa:

I second the Tales ones too and I'll add:
-Judith (Tales of Vesperia)
-Asch (Tales of the Abyss)
-Leia Rolando (Tales of Xillia)
Updated 1 year ago #5453637

Drakhatos
Regular Boarder

Drakhatos

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 13
Location Germany

1 year ago
Seiidaishougun (1 year ago) #5500621
Do you have a link to the card game pictures?

[ext link ] is one good source for seeing them. It'll make your eyes bleed from pleasure for sure, so you've been warned. :P

There's a general lack of dozens of characters out there but sadly, some characters are already in the hundreds for figures and some barely to never got anything yet, and I'm not starting with the high lack of male figures. My small amount of favorite male figures will most likely not receive anything new, so my hope for them already died a longer time ago.

As something from the hentai genre what I'd love to see from OS (even when that'd take ages as we all know OS and their 578 other versions for each figure >_>; ), I'd really die for a decent Ingrid with her dark dragon [ext link ] or Miriya [ext link ] figure. Interest in them is most likely barely there, so ehh ... will either take ages or never happen to see them, I think. :P

Drakhatos
Regular Boarder

Drakhatos

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 13
Location Germany

1 year ago
Seiidaishougun (1 year ago) #5500792
Let's see...

- way too voluminous with boobs the size of Mount Everest
- ugly tan
- old oba-sans

Already one of the three would disqualify them, but all three... No, I wouldn't even touch those two with a ten foot pole XD

Don't forget that we're not here to judge other peoples wishes and opinions. :)

johntheo95
Regular Boarder

johntheo95

Online No
Level 14
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 62
Location Greece

1 year ago
I know its tempting to talk but please refrain from doing it too much.Those thread are dedicated to suggestion.
IF you want we can open a new one just for small talk but comment that on the main club page.
With that out the way keep the suggestion coming people :)

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

Online No
Level 19
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1308
Location Scotland

1 year ago
Karin Miyoshi scale by Alter to go with the released Yuna one and in-production Togo one.

[ext link ]

SHSLdespair_girl
Regular Boarder

SHSLdespair_girl

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location Canada

1 year ago
I'm also hoping for Togami more Dangan Ronpa scales would be fine though Komaru Naegi and the Monokuma Kids in particular

takezor
Regular Boarder

takezor

Online No
Level 16
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 10
Location Barcelona

1 year ago
I want some Claymore scales 1/8 so badly. This amazing series didn't get enough love. It deserves to have some great up to date figures!!

- Teresa
- Clare
- Miria

It would be a great start.

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 574
Location Otabek's ...

1 year ago
takezor (1 year ago) #5587632I want some Claymore scales 1/8 so badly. This amazing series didn't get enough love. It deserves to have some great up to date figures!!

- Teresa
- Clare
- Miria

It would be a great start.

Second the Claymore scales.

~Current Sales List~

« Prev   1 2   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.