Regular Boarder

xLucky

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Portugal

2 years ago
Kanji, Naoto and Chie. - All no glasses.

And tentatives of secret please! :D

Sephiko
Regular Boarder

Sephiko

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 191
Location NY

2 years ago
Rise (either)
Protag. (Glasses)
Naoto (No glasses)
Yukiko (either)
And tentative on secrets~
Updated 2 years ago #793351

falugalob
Regular Boarder

falugalob

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 261
Location USA, CA

2 years ago
Imagine they pull a total wtf on us and make the secrets something completely ridiculous like "I have to pee! Yousuke", where he has a > - < face and is holding his groin. Lol or even better "Rolling in a trash can Yousuke."

lol Or maybe it coud be bath house kanji - _ -"

View spoilerHide spoiler(Story Spoilers!)Then again it could be the gas station attendant
~ Taking artwork commissions ~
http://i.imgur.com/JltMB.jpg
~ Check profile for samples and pricing! ~

syunrii
Regular Boarder

syunrii

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 114
Location Dallas, T...

2 years ago
falugalobImagine they pull a total wtf on us and make the secrets something completely ridiculous like "I have to pee! Yousuke", where he has a > - < face and is holding his groin. Lol or even better "Rolling in a trash can Yousuke."

lol Or maybe it coud be bath house kanji - _ -"

View spoilerHide spoiler(Story Spoilers!)Then again it could be the gas station attendant

omg bath house Kanji ._.
I'd totally love a Rolling-in-the-trashcan Yousuke XDD his butt would be so cute! ahaha

overflow

Very Important Boarder

overflow

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1622
Location Californi...

2 years ago
Looool, so many possibilities for Yousuke and Kanji~~

Anyway, updated! And ordering one box. (:
[My Splits] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/WingsofaLostSoul/yorisig.jpg [My Sales] Art credit: yori

staticology
Regular Boarder

staticology

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 82
Location Delaware

2 years ago
Sign me up for two Adachi please? :)
Also tentative for both secrets until they're revealed.
Thank you!
http://a.imageshack.us/img837/7548/splitboxesbanner03.jpg

adacchin
Regular Boarder

adacchin

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 206
Location Alberta, ...

2 years ago
JoichiHow does Adachi look THIS cute ahaha!
He's always this cute :3c except when the people in the anime draw him ughhhhhhhhhh

Not participating in this split (I'm ordering a whole set for myself later I JUST LOVE ALL OF THEM) but I just want to say how happy Kotobukiya made me with these- they're absolutely perfect. Also really pleased to see how popular this split is, I was always afraid P4 splits wouldn't be very popular/only get to order one box because it never felt like the game was as popular as it should be sometimes (I know I'm the only P4 cosplayer I ever see at most cons I go to :() especially amongst the more mainstream anime community.

If you need any help filling boxes later, let me know. Even though I'm getting my own box some doubles would make good potential presents for friends. :3

Also, weighing in that secret is probably human Teddie and Nanako although god would I love to see Dojima orrrr....

End game spoilers:
View spoilerHide spoilerROTTING EX WAIFU CORPSE-- i mean izanamimama or magatsu Adachi
Updated 2 years ago #793949

overflow

Very Important Boarder

overflow

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1622
Location Californi...

2 years ago
With the anime it seems P4's popularity exploded. I guess that's a good thing? More stuff for us :3 if only the charms were this popular though haha, my other split for that is kinda dead. (Though I know what you mean. I've cosplayed as Yukiko once about a year ago, and only a handful of people recognized me. It was nice talking to the people that did though!)

And thanks for the offer ^^ June's a long way to go so hopefully more boxes will be filled, but I'll keep it in mind!

adacchinEnd game spoilers:
View spoilerHide spoilerROTTING EX WAIFU CORPSE-- i mean izanamimama or magatsu Adachi

I didn't even think of that I would die if they made the first spoiler asdfgjkh her design<33
[My Splits] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/WingsofaLostSoul/yorisig.jpg [My Sales] Art credit: yori
Updated 2 years ago #794080

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

Online Yes
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 193
Location Osaka

2 years ago
Other possible secrets could be evil Adachi or Princess Yukiko. o3o
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Pahsmina/3509732_zps0b9a192a.jpg
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

Glurak95
Regular Boarder

Glurak95

Online No
Level 5
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 2

2 years ago
Chie, Yosuke and Adachi if possible ;;
I whould prefer Yosuke with glasses and Chie without, but its not that important
Oh, and tentative on the secrets

overflow

Very Important Boarder

overflow

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1622
Location Californi...

2 years ago
Updated.

kanaesgc
Regular Boarder

kanaesgc

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 974
Location Singapore

2 years ago
put me down confirmed for rise glasses, rise no glasses, naoto glasses, naoto no glasses, yukiko glasses.

put me down tentative for secret 1 and 2

kanaesgc
Regular Boarder

kanaesgc

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 974
Location Singapore

2 years ago
oh and, i forgot to mention, do tell me if other chars lack, i wouldnt mind filling one or two for protagonist or chie glasses. but only add in my entries to fill a box so that i can get the others i confirmed on >< thanks!

overflow

Very Important Boarder

overflow

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1622
Location Californi...

2 years ago
@kanaesgc: Sure, I'll put you down tentatively for Chie/Protag. And just clarifying: you want two Rise and Naoto right? One of each verison.

kanaesgc
Regular Boarder

kanaesgc

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 974
Location Singapore

2 years ago
yeap that's right XD im hoping to get that four~ two to place at each office desk XDDDD hehe~ do tell me if u need me to fill others, i dont mind if i can get these~ those four are my priority <3

overflow

Very Important Boarder

overflow

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1622
Location Californi...

2 years ago
kanaesgcyeap that's right XD im hoping to get that four~ two to place at each office desk XDDDD hehe~ do tell me if u need me to fill others, i dont mind if i can get these~ those four are my priority <3
Hehe, I wish I could do that with a bunch of Kanji. And ok, I'll keep that in mind (: Thanks for the offer!

kanaesgc
Regular Boarder

kanaesgc

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 974
Location Singapore

2 years ago
kanji and rise madness~~~~~~

teruyo
Regular Boarder

teruyo

Online No
Level 8
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 72

2 years ago
I'd like to be put in a slot for Rise! My preference would be NG, but either is fine. :)

kanaesgc
Regular Boarder

kanaesgc

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 974
Location Singapore

2 years ago
By the way, just curious, AmiAmi's boxes are all gonna be random right? Maybe you wanna check with them, cause I saw that other sites did sell it as 'No glasses box' and 'With Glasses' box haha

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.