Regular Boarder

Jujika

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 66
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
mochaholic (2 years ago)Jujika (2 years ago)Confirm me for Adachi and trap yousuke. Also do you have a pic of trap protagonist coz my budget is enough for 3 of these. ^_^
Ok, slots updated. Lol, my friend took the one on her box but if BakaMochi passes on the other, then I'll have 2 for you if you still want them both XD Here you go item #96550 :) And here's the two traps together picture #465875

Links to secrets added :)

I couldn't understand your comment but when I re-read my post I saw my mistake. XD I meant my budget is enough for three characters. Lol. Sorry I'm half asleep as I'm typing this. Hehe. Saw the links but do you have an actual pic of trap protagonist? Will finalize my decision after I see that. ^_^
Updated 2 years ago #1051929

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
Jujika (2 years ago)I couldn't understand your comment but when I re-read my post I saw my mistake. XD I meant my budget is enough for three characters. Lol. Sorry I'm half asleep as I'm typing this. Hehe. Saw the links but do you have an actual pic of trap protagonist? Will confirm when I see that. ^_^
Lol ok yes that makes more sense than you wanting 3 of the same lolol. Me too XD

Here you go
View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/mochaholic/SplitClub/P4OCF-YuuTrap.jpg

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
Ok, way past my bedtime XD Hard to keep deleting PMs so if everyone (except for Jujika) could please email me at moch4holic at gmail.com with your username as the subject, I'll get back to you with your invoice and shipping options.

For slots, please continue to reply on this thread.

I'll be out all day tomorrow but will check this thread and keep my email open so I'll get back to you when I can.

BakaMochi
Regular Boarder

BakaMochi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 260

2 years ago
Hey - I'll confirm for both my slots! :)

Lol shoot... after seeing that picture of Trap!Yousuke I'm starting to want him too Q__Q

2D
Regular Boarder

2D

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 18

2 years ago
mochaholic (2 years ago)I considered keeping just Kanji to save money, but but... I want Naoto to keep him company after all OTL I'm so sorry, 2D ;_;

I has a large sad.

;_;

oh well

Jujika
Regular Boarder

Jujika

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 66
Location Philippin...

2 years ago
mochaholic (2 years ago)Jujika (2 years ago)I couldn't understand your comment but when I re-read my post I saw my mistake. XD I meant my budget is enough for three characters. Lol. Sorry I'm half asleep as I'm typing this. Hehe. Saw the links but do you have an actual pic of trap protagonist? Will confirm when I see that. ^_^
Lol ok yes that makes more sense than you wanting 3 of the same lolol. Me too XD

Here you go
View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/mochaholic/SplitClub/P4OCF-YuuTrap.jpg

Forgot to reply here lol. I'll get this too. ^_^

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
BakaMochi (2 years ago)Hey - I'll confirm for both my slots! :)

Lol shoot... after seeing that picture of Trap!Yousuke I'm starting to want him too Q__Q

Thanks! Send me an email with your username on the Subject so I can send you your invoice. You can tell me there where you're located so I can give you a shipping quote XD

Jujika (2 years ago)Here you go

Forgot to reply here lol. I'll get this too. ^_^

Ok, thanks! I'll email you your invoice :) soon OTL

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
These guys are still available.

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figure/big/96583.jpg http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figure/big/94935.jpg

Chie (with glasses)
Adachi

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
In no particular order 2D, Tenma, yoku-an, Bielefelt, bananapanda - your one coins have been shipped!
Others have been held as requested.

These are still available.
Chie (with glasses)
Adachi

Closing this thread as no more boxes will be ordered. Added the leftovers to the my Sales list as usual. Thanks everyone!
Updated 2 years ago #1062620

Tenma
The IdolM@ster

Tenma

Online No
Level 32
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1136
Location Netherlan...

2 years ago
I just received Yukiko today

Thank you very much mochaholic!
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Tenma-Toeto.png

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
Tenma (2 years ago)I just received Yukiko today

Thank you very much mochaholic!

That's great! Thanks for the update :D

To digifreaks and candysweett, your items have been packed and are ready to ship. Unfortunately we got hit with some pretty nasty weather and it's been raining nonstop since Sunday so most of the metro is buried in water. I can't get out of the house to mail stuff out til maybe next week.

Other than that, Chie (with glasses) and Adachi are still available.
Updated 2 years ago #1074332

mochaholic
Regular Boarder

mochaholic

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3667

2 years ago
digifreaks - was able to ship out your stuff today.

candysweett - I'll keep you updated through email.

Closing this thread and moving leftovers to my sales list. PM or email me if you're interested in Chie (with glasses) and Adachi.
Updated 2 years ago #1080941

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.