Group Orders!Group Orders!Let's buy together! Also, Box Splits~

http://i.imgur.com/E9joZ.jpg
snipclosePlease read the rules before posting
+ check out the index thread for all current orders and splits!

【PLEASE READ BEFORE HOSTING OR PARTICIPATING】
MFC Feedback Thread

Also, a note: All threads are always open, regardless of how old they are or the current stock of the product, as long as they don't have <CLOSED> in the title.

Click here if you need help~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a group order?
A group order is literally what it sounds like: a group of people order things from a store together(usually one that we need to use a proxy to buy from, or one that has flat or expensive international shipping). By ordering in a group, we can save money, whether it's on proxy fees or shipping costs or other costly things.

What is a box split?
Some figures/phone charms/keychains/etc. are only sold in boxes together, and can't be bought individually. In a box split, the split host orders a box of such items, and then divides the items up for other people to take. That way, you don't have to buy a whole box of 12 characters when you really only wanted 1.

And it's so much cheaper to do it this way than buying them individually on eBay or at a convention for $20 a piece :P

What is "Group Orders!"?
Essentially, GO! is the place to go to if you want to host your own splits, split/sell boxes of items you already own, and/or order with others to reduce shipping costs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna help advertise the club? Banners are here!
Feel free to make your own too~ PM a club admin and we'll add it.

Notice:

The club rules are currently being renewed. Please wait patiently, we'll try make the rules public in the next few days.

This club is private now. Please leave a comment below if you agree with the club rules and wish to join the club. We will send you an invite if we see no problem with joining.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we will now only permit membership to accounts who have been active on MFC for at least 3 months.

Thank you for understanding.

View more // Comments (301)

02 hours agoaaronthebearinaaronthebearin
already entered a go order, just need a invite
06 hours agoKingKing
may i have an invite? B-)
08 hours agoCorrupted-MirrorCorrupted-Mirror
Just curious because I'm hearing about these a lot lately but, what are group orders? It's probably a really dumb question to ask lol but I appreciate it if anyone can answer that for me 8)
01 day agoSaichiSaichi
Hi welcome to the club. :)
01 day agogreenbeangreenbean
Hi there! I'd be interested in joining the club.
02 days agoNightchangerNightchanger
Hey i am new the the forums here. how do Make my own forum to start up a split?

planning to do a magical girls soul gem split
04 days ago692718692718
Infell (4 days ago) #2634465Looking for a GO for these ^^
encyclopedia #77582

Try posting here (mfc link) :)
04 days agoInfellInfell
Looking for a GO for these ^^
encyclopedia #77582
011 days agoChloe-tsundereChloe-tsundere The louise otaku
Anyone who has a strap of a tsundere character? Im most likely interested (no kirino tho!)
012 days agoSekhmetSekhmet Probably a Fangirl
Ruritto (12 days ago) #2616122Hi! Pretty new here so I cant be sure but I think it would be better if you posted on this thread about it
(mfc link)

Thanks! Just copied and pasted it there ^.^

View more comments

Group Orders!

Details

View moreRelated Pictures (55)

kotobukiya teddy rubber_strap sakurai es_series_rubber_strap_collection diabolik_lovers sakamaki_shuu sakamaki_reiji sakamaki_raito sakamaki_ayato sakamaki_kanato sakamaki_subaru komori_yui diabolik_love...