Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2522
Location Singapore

2 years ago
GSC Tales of Series Nendoroid Petit

http://i.imgur.com/QpQnp.jpg

Release Date: Dec 2012.

Price = ¥402 each + Amiami shipping to me + shipping to you [includes packaging costs]
(Free for Singaporeans who opt for meet up)

Information:
- Tales of Series Nendoroid Petit set of 8, with 1 unknown yet (may be a duplicate) and 1 secret.
- Shipping to me will be split according to items (Max: 5 boxes)
- 20% deposit will be required for this split. Please check deadline for more details.

Payment and InvoicingPayment and Invoicing
Invoicing
I will be invoicing in JPY for the first payment (base price+domestic shipping+shipping to me) and then SGD/USD for the second payment (all international shipping to you.)

Fees for international shipping to me will be split according to weight. I'll probably weight each individual item when they arrive to be fair to everyone. orz

You will be invoiced twice
  • Item Base Price (Domestic Shipping+Shipping to Me)
  • All Shipping and Handling fees (Shipping to you)

Payment
Paypal
If for some reason you cannot pay via Paypal, please contact me via PM or comments.
Payments within 2 weeks after invoicing.
Will only ship after receiving payment for international shipping.If payment is not received by then without good reasons, I will sell the item with NO REFUND
If you have another order with me and wish to combine shipping, please inform me.

In case of OOS
If items are OOS by the time I order (hopefully not), I'll return the base price (1st paymente29 to you via Paypal in the same currency (JPY).

ShippingShipping
  • Shipping fees to me will be split between the number of items in the box
  • Packaging fees will be added into shipping fees as well.

Estimated cost and weight for packaging:
  • Small items (A5, 8g): $0.85 SGD + Shipping fees.
  • Large items (A4,16g): $1 SGD + Shipping ees.
  • Others: Depends on size of item.

I try to keep everything as cheap as possible, but I will not make a loss on packaging.
%0
Shipping Internationally will be done using Singpost Airmail:(ext link)
Please use the embedded app on the left to estimate the shipping.

Policy on Custom Fees, Lost & Damaged Items:

• Please do check your respective customs for any applicable custom fees for the items. I will not be responsible for any additional custom fees that you have to pay.
  • For lost items, it doesn't happen often and usually it gets returned to me, but if you're still worried, you can opt for Registered Mail (SGD$2.10), which comes with tracking. Otherwise, I will not be responsible for lost items as well.
  • Regarding damaged items, I usually pack the items with loads of bubble-wrapping and other materials to make sure the items don't break during the shipping. Again, you can opt for insurance or a more expensive but safer method of post, like using cardboard boxes instead of envelopes, if you think the items are fragile and may break during the shipping. Else I will not be responsible for any damaged items.

I will not ask you individually whether you want registered mail or other forms of postage, as I host quite a number of splits at the same time and simply do not have the time to ask everyone. So please do take the initiative to raise any issues up with me BEFORE the shipping. I will not accept any negative feedback or complaints of lost or damaged items after the shipping.

OrderingOrdering
1) Apply for a slot in this thread. Don't PM me for a slot.

2) Please fill in this FORM for invoicing purposes, if you're ordering with me for the first time.
Your slot will not be considered if you don't submit in this form BY THE DEADLINE

3) Check back here frequently for updates. I'll update the usernames ordering each item in the 1st post.

Deadline: Till all figures are known. Deposit invoice to be sent ONCE secret and the 7th figure is known, else your slot will be forfeited. Please remember to fill in the form (found under Ordering) for easier and faster invoicing.

Read the guidelines and rules. Slots are allocated on a first come/first serve basis, if someone drops out, the next in line will get it. Do apply for tentative slots as well, since there is a chance the person may drop out.
Please check back here to see if the list is updated correctly. Else do reply here or PM me ifkthere's any mistakes.
Do reply here or PM me if you wish to cancel your order.

Yuri: digifreaks, candysweett, planck-chan, wasabimiso, chapters0,ezakey
Estelle:digifreaks, Fang-tan, ezakey
Asbel: planck-chan, candysweett, Rororina, nishi_mari
Sophie: hipozaurus, mitler, Fang-tan, MySmile
Jude: ezakey, SunnySaranghae
Milla : digifreaks, CurseTen, Yuriko-neko, Fang-tan, MySmile, SunnySaranghae
Leon (Secret): CurseTen, sekigan, Rororina ,Yuriko-neko, wasabimiso

Currently Ordering: 3 boxes. (Max: 12 boxes at Amiami.)
A full box has to be at least 80% filled up before I commit to ordering one.

For my own information only. DOES NOT REPRESENT ANYTHING (other than to help me see how many boxes I need to buy).
PLEASE REFER TO THE LIST ABOVE FOR SLOT ORDER.

View spoilerHide spoiler
Box 1
Yuri: digifreaks
Estelle:digifreaks
Asbel: candysweett
Sophie: MySmile
Jude: ezakey
Milla : digifreaks
7th Unknown:digifreaks
Secret: digifreaks

Box 2
Yuri: candysweett
Estelle:Fang-tan
Asbel: Rororina
Sophie:Fang-tan
Jude:
Milla : CurseTen
7th Unknown:Rororina
Secret: CurseTen, sekigan, Rororina

Box 3
Yuri: planck-chan
Estelle:ezakey
Asbel: planck-chan
Sophie: hipozaurus
Jude:
Milla :Yuriko-neko
7th Unknown:
Secret: Yuriko-neko

Box 4 (Tentative)
Yuri: wasabimiso
Estelle:
Asbel: nishi_mari
Sophie: mitler
Jude:
Milla :Fang-tan
7th Unknown:
Secret:

Box 5 (Tentative)
Yuri: Rororina,chapters0,ezakey
Estelle:
Asbel:
Sophie:
Jude:
Milla :MySmile
7th Unknown:
Secret:

Black = Confirmed
Grey = Tentative
Blue = Paid & Shipped
Strikeout = Received
Red = Need takers!!
Grey** = will only take if there are no takers
Updated 1 year ago #1035528

CurseTen
Regular Boarder

CurseTen

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 65
Location Michigan

2 years ago
Is there going to be a secret?

If so, I'd like to be tentative on that. I'd also like to be confirmed for a Milla!

sekigan
Regular Boarder

sekigan

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 427
Location Indonesia

2 years ago
Can I request to be tentatively put on secret as well? If it's from older Tales series, I'd love to have it! :>
Thank you!

digifreaks
Regular Boarder

digifreaks

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2522
Location Singapore

2 years ago
CurseTen (2 years ago)Is there going to be a secret?

If so, I'd like to be tentative on that. I'd also like to be confirmed for a Milla!

sekigan (2 years ago)Can I request to be tentatively put on secret as well? If it's from older Tales series, I'd love to have it! :>
Thank you!

I'm not really sure that there are secrets, since it's not really mentioned anyway. So I have no idea why there are 8 in a box.
I don't buy Nendo Petits that frequently, so if this means that there are indeed secrets, I'll put you guys on it.

Rororina
Regular Boarder

Rororina

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 188
Location Arland

2 years ago
Please confirm me for Asbel and tentative on Yuri the secret figure. Thank you very much!

As for what is in the set, it should be an 8 set with 6 normal + 1 secret + 1 duplicate. It is pretty much set up like the Idolm@ster petit set, and I believe this was said in a GSC stream last week.
Updated 2 years ago #1035661

digifreaks
Regular Boarder

digifreaks

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2522
Location Singapore

2 years ago
Rororina (2 years ago)Please confirm me for Asbel and tentative on Yuri the secret figure. Thank you very much!

As for what is in the set, it should be an 8 set with 6 normal + 1 secret + 1 duplicate.

Done, but I'll only update the secret list if more information is released or is confirmed.
In which case, are you saying that you'll only take the secret if it's Yuri? (Cos we can never be sure, even if Yuri is hugely popular.)

Rororina
Regular Boarder

Rororina

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 188
Location Arland

2 years ago
digifreaks (2 years ago)Rororina (2 years ago)Please confirm me for Asbel and tentative on Yuri and the secret figure. Thank you very much!

As for what is in the set, it should be an 8 set with 6 normal + 1 secret + 1 duplicate. It is pretty much set up like the Idolm@ster petit set, and I believe this was said in a GSC stream last week.

Done, but I'll only update the secret list if more information is released or is confirmed.
In which case, are you saying that you'll only take the secret if it's Yuri? (Cos we can never be sure, even if Yuri is hugely popular.)

Edited and fixed. Sorry I wrote this wrong. I meant tentative on Yuri AND the secret figure.
Updated 2 years ago #1035669

Yuriko-neko
Regular Boarder

Yuriko-neko

Online Yes
Level 18
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 33
Location BCN Spai...

2 years ago
Hi
I want Milla and the secret ver, confirmed for me please^^

ReiriNINJA
Regular Boarder

ReiriNINJA

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 201
Location United St...

2 years ago
Can I be put down as tentative for Sophie, Jude, Asbel, and the Secret? Thanks!

(I need to still decide between Jude and Asbel and I hope the secret is from Abyss or Symphonia)

Also going to wait to see if another US group decides to split~
Updated 2 years ago #1035734

BakaMochi
Regular Boarder

BakaMochi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 265

2 years ago
Confirmed for Asbel, Yuri, and Milla! Tentative on the secret! :3

I don't really know how Nendo Petits work, but maybe the remaining two figures will be secret? Since they're releasing the hero+heroine of a series, seems kind of weird they'd release only 1 secret figure, unless it's of an antagonist.

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 961
Location Canada

2 years ago
can u put me down for yuri please :D btw where is set gonna be released? the eng GSC site?

hipozaurus
is trying her best!
Very Important Boarder

hipozaurus

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1309
Location Warsaw, P...

2 years ago
chapters0 (2 years ago)btw where is set gonna be released? the eng GSC site? Mikatan has written: 'If you have any preorder or sales queries, be sure to contact our partner shops!', so it seems they'll be standard release ^^
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/hipozaurus/MFC%20images/4314d5d7-dc41-4070-9f8c-b3814bc5924b_zps0b87bbe2.jpg

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 961
Location Canada

2 years ago
hipozaurus (2 years ago)chapters0 (2 years ago)btw where is set gonna be released? the eng GSC site? Mikatan has written: 'If you have any preorder or sales queries, be sure to contact our partner shops!', so it seems they'll be standard release ^^

oh thats awesome! im assuming they will be on ami today :D but i dont know how they will sell them individually there...

hipozaurus
is trying her best!
Very Important Boarder

hipozaurus

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1309
Location Warsaw, P...

2 years ago
chapters0 (2 years ago)hipozaurus (2 years ago)chapters0 (2 years ago)btw where is set gonna be released? the eng GSC site? Mikatan has written: 'If you have any preorder or sales queries, be sure to contact our partner shops!', so it seems they'll be standard release ^^

oh thats awesome! im assuming they will be on ami today :D but i dont know how they will sell them individually there...

What do you mean by 'individually'? They'll be sold as a set of 8 figures (6 petits + 1 secret + 1 double)~ And yes, they'll be on amiami today :3
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/hipozaurus/MFC%20images/4314d5d7-dc41-4070-9f8c-b3814bc5924b_zps0b87bbe2.jpg
Updated 2 years ago #1036058

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 961
Location Canada

2 years ago
hipozaurus (2 years ago)chapters0 (2 years ago)hipozaurus (2 years ago)chapters0 (2 years ago)btw where is set gonna be released? the eng GSC site? Mikatan has written: 'If you have any preorder or sales queries, be sure to contact our partner shops!', so it seems they'll be standard release ^^

What do you mean by 'individually'? They'll be sold as a set of 8 figures (6 petits + 1 secret + 1 double)~ And yes, they'll be on amiami today :3

on the blog it said 500 for one or something like that..maybe i misread it?! :S

hipozaurus
is trying her best!
Very Important Boarder

hipozaurus

Online No
Level 24
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1309
Location Warsaw, P...

2 years ago
chapters0 (2 years ago)hipozaurus (2 years ago)chapters0 (2 years ago)hipozaurus (2 years ago)chapters0 (2 years ago)btw where is set gonna be released? the eng GSC site? Mikatan has written: 'If you have any preorder or sales queries, be sure to contact our partner shops!', so it seems they'll be standard release ^^

on the blog it said 500 for one or something like that..maybe i misread it?! :S

Ahm, yes, but it refers only for the ones that are to be sold at normal, physical stores after the set's release. Almost all petits sets are trading sets, so if you're in Japan (and some other coutries) you can go to hobby shop and buy only a blind box (you don't know what you'll get in this case), but if you're pre-ordering you usually buy full set(s)~ :)
Updated 2 years ago #1036075

digifreaks
Regular Boarder

digifreaks

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2522
Location Singapore

2 years ago
O.o All done. This is going to get confusing soon.
@chapters0 Yuri confirmed or tentative, since it's a little unlikely you'll get it even if I buy the full 5 boxes. (Look at the line for him.)

sekigan
Regular Boarder

sekigan

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 427
Location Indonesia

2 years ago
@digifreaks: they're up on GSC's site, and looks like there's going to be a secret after all. :D (ext link) There's only one of it, though, and there's so much possibility of who it could be. ;v;

ReiriNINJA
Regular Boarder

ReiriNINJA

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 201
Location United St...

2 years ago
ReiriNINJA (2 years ago)Can I be put down as tentative for Sophie, Jude, Asbel, and the Secret? Thanks!

(I need to still decide between Jude and Asbel and I hope the secret is from Abyss or Symphonia)

Also going to wait to see if another US group decides to split~

you can take me off since there is now another U.S. group~ Thanks

Rekka
Regular Boarder

Rekka

Online No
Level 14
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1153
Location USA

2 years ago
Tentative for Sophie please, and Secret if there is one.
Figure maniac. oUo

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/GOmini1copy.png

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.