Henshin!Henshin!For collectors of Magical Girl items!

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

40 comments
08 months agoHatchuuHatchuu ADDR:HATCHUU_TEIWAZ_MFC...
mintbunny (8 months ago) #19639375Hey everyone! I don't check the goods section at all, which is where most magical girl items show up! Just added all the Sailor Moon Proplica and few newly added items. If you see something I should add, let me know! Stay magical!

I've been adding a bunch as part of my own club for a wider collection of toys, not just henshin, so feel free to go through the database I'm making for all the henshin stuff :3 I hope you don't mind a similar club being out there haha.
08 months agomintbunnymintbunny The Geeky Bunny
02 years agomariijanemariijane
new one from yume no crayon~ item #332698
SO pretty.. i have to wait 'till christmas for mine ><
02 years agoDanteMagicaDanteMagica
mintbunny (2 years ago) #2731608While you're add it, you can check out the over 100 that Wikipedia has listed! Haha! [ext link ]
Thanks that's awesome! I'll def check it out
02 years agomintbunnymintbunny The Geeky Bunny
DanteMagica (2 years ago) #2721440Well sailor moon will always be my girl lol since some of my earliest memories in life was watching her when I lived in Japan as a toddler. But recently I discovered Madoka Kaname and the rest of the girls from Puella Magi and I agree with you in that I love Illya too. I gotta check out some of the ones you mentioned

02 years agomariijanemariijane
DanteMagica (2 years ago) #2722362Wo I haven't heard of a lot of those that you've mentioned. I'll def check them out. Also I think I figured out the friend request

here's the theme to hana no ko lunlun: so adorable! [ext link ]
02 years agoDanteMagicaDanteMagica
mariijane (2 years ago) #2721465there should be a "FR" in the upper left corner when you view my profile :-)
for my favourite magical girls.. hmm... i really loved hana no ko lunlun when i was a little girl! so it's still special to me~ i also love creamy mami, himitsu no akko-chan, mahou sally and of course series like madoka magica and wedding peach! i'm a huge fan of sugar sugar rune and sailor moon too but to be honest, the manga, not the anime.

02 years agomariijanemariijane
DanteMagica (2 years ago) #2721232Yayy! Yea I'm into any magical girls
That I can learn about. You gotta tell me your top magical girl shows, other than Fate/Prisma, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica which I know about. Also how do I add you as a friend??

there should be a "FR" in the upper left corner when you view my profile :-)

02 years agoDanteMagicaDanteMagica
mintbunny (2 years ago) #2721299Hi hi! Welcome to hell this lovely site! Which are your favorite magical girls?
I love Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Prisma Illya, Wedding Peach, Tokyo Mew Mew and the witches from Sugar Sugar Rune! <3

02 years agomintbunnymintbunny The Geeky Bunny
DanteMagica (2 years ago) #2720213oooo oooo ooooOOOOoo!!!! I'm so EXCITED to join you guys in this Henshin! Club. I am all about Magical Girls and fairly new to this site, but I got some pics of my figures (which btw are all magical girls lol). I also started adding figures to my "owned", "ordered", and "wished" sections and this club is the very first one I joined. Nice to meet all of you

Hi hi! Welcome to hell this lovely site! Which are your favorite magical girls?

02 years agoDanteMagicaDanteMagica
mariijane (2 years ago) #2721016nice to meet you too! i'm super big on magical girls (not just sailor moon like a lot of collectors)! i love retro from the 60s-80s best *____* i'm adding you to my friends list right now :D

Yayy! Yea I'm into any magical girls
02 years agomariijanemariijane

02 years agomariijanemariijane
i also forgot, i added shugo chara's humpty lock (korean verson)! item #291093
02 years agoDanteMagicaDanteMagica
02 years agomariijanemariijane
added the 1998 akko-chan compact:

item #291061
02 years agomariijanemariijane
mintbunny (2 years ago) #2582946Ah, thank you! So glad to be adding new stuff here!

np ;-) if i find time, i'll probably add the akko chan gashapons. there are so many henshin gashapon sets recently! the precure ones are ADORABLE but i will add, that they're really tiny T.T about half the size as the sailor moon & akko-chan ones.
02 years agomintbunnymintbunny The Geeky Bunny
mariijane (2 years ago) #2580948i added the new collection of precure compacts to the database that should be linked here ;-)
encyclopedia #77520

Ah, thank you! So glad to be adding new stuff here!
02 years agomariijanemariijane

encyclopedia #77520
13 years agomintbunnymintbunny The Geeky Bunny
mariijane (3 years ago) #2559042

Surprisingly, only two of them were! Thank you so very much!
03 years agomariijanemariijane

item #83011
item #82996
item #83009
item #83010

creamy mami
item #220154

i apologize if a couple of these are already listed!

« Prev   1 2   Next »