Regular Boarder

TSOH

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 126
Location United St...

2 years ago
So what dolls does everyone wish for? Are you currently hunting for any of them?

I really want the sweet 1600 draculaura and frankie but they are sold out everywhere locally.
Soon I'm going to have to hunt for operetta and cupid.

RaditzFan
Ultimate Raditz Fan
Regular Boarder

RaditzFan

Online No
Level 13
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 158
Location USA

2 years ago
Abbey. Basic or Skull Shores. I can't find her anywhere at all. Hopefully, I'll try after the holidays for her to show up on some shelves.

I'm also looking for Cupid and Operetta when she's released. :)

I also agree on the 1600 Draculaura and Frankie. They are awesome but they are sold out where I'm at. :(

Bepbo
Regular Boarder

Bepbo

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 26
Location United St...

2 years ago
My town has been insanely stocked with the 1600 series, not TOO many, but every time I go in to any store (Wal-Mart, Target) they have at least one Frankie or Draculara (or both).

For me, I have to agree, with Abbey :( Any, but especially the Basic one. I've seen 3 Skull Shores (luckily I finally picked one up), but never a basic one. Cupid, too, is very hard. But I went to Wal-Mart early in the day and saw 5 of them, so I snagged one for myself and one for my friend who also loves Cupid ^^

That, and Ghoulia! Dammit, that girl is so hard to find other than Dead Tired and Skull Shores. D: I need me some Ghoulia love!

RaditzFan
Ultimate Raditz Fan
Regular Boarder

RaditzFan

Online No
Level 13
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 158
Location USA

2 years ago
Ghoulia's basic doll is hard to find where I'm too. I think I've seen only around 4(included my doll) on retail shelves in the past year. :(

ILoveWammy
Regular Boarder

ILoveWammy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 223
Location Elmo's Wo...

2 years ago
I currently don't really have the money to get any new dolls for a bit after I bought Toralei yesterday, but if I did have the money, Meowlody and Purrsephone. I only find them online for 200$, nowhere in real life. ;_;" I also really want Howleen. And Abbey.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/ILoveWammy/sign.png

TSOH
Regular Boarder

TSOH

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 126
Location United St...

2 years ago
I finally got a hold of Nefera, Operetta, Cupid, and the sweet 1600 dolls all for my birthday about a month ago! Now im hunting for meowlody/purrsephone, and i really want to find the dawn of the dance ghoulia,
i didnt want her when she was everywhere, but now that shes nowhere to be found ive taken a liking to her =P
Cant wait for venus and robecca, that will be quite the hunt!

RaditzFan
Ultimate Raditz Fan
Regular Boarder

RaditzFan

Online No
Level 13
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 158
Location USA

2 years ago
Congrats TSOH! :D Good luck on Meowldy and Purrsphone. They are lovely!

TSOH
Regular Boarder

TSOH

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 126
Location United St...

1 year ago
Looks like the hunt is back on Ghouls! Get your pitchforks and torches ready!

Venus and Robecca have been spotted at Targets around the country and have shown up in a few K-marts!

I know I'm going to be on a desperate search for them! Also for scary tales, ghoul's rule, and the TRU exclusive I<3Fashion Abbey!

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.