Regular Boarder

AOS-

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 245
Location Mississau...

2 years ago
This place will contain spoilers so keep up to date with the episodes before reading any further! You have been warned!

Episode 16: 1st off, I stick my tongue at your for doubting this show.

secondly, Dibs on (dubbed by me) "Beast" Inori. I want to see her unleash it all.
Lastly, I don't think I agree with what the antagonists are doing. It's feels lame and uncreative.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.
Updated 2 years ago #818563

Meji
Regular Boarder

Meji

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 24
Location Sweden, S...

2 years ago
Episode 16 was insane. @_@
At a loss for words, really. And the revival of Gai, what the hell!?

Like where this is heading, though! Can't wait for ep 17!

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 245
Location Mississau...

2 years ago
Reviving Gai is logical, but it's hella anti-climatic.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.

mikki-malu
Regular Boarder

mikki-malu

Online No
Level 21
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 185
Location Russia

2 years ago
Normally I don't watch too many animes and don't care much about the character if I like the figure but I've seen so many comments on GC I got interested. 11 episodes in a row it was just another 'one guy saves the whole world' story. I'm no big fan of this genre, I thought it's quite OK, the main character gets a superpower, gets involved into a big mess, whines he wasn't ready, then grows the balls - quite typical and nothing making me say the show is as bad as some people complain (no, I don't want to kill Shu, I think his behavior in the situation is predictable and quite normal :D) or so great to call it outstanding. Nice video, good sound, average plot. And today I've watched episode 12.

My 2 previous animes were Yosuga no Sora and Oreimo. I kinda knew what they were about before I watched them. Good shows imo and both have that brotherXsister component. So imagine my surprise when I saw the same here :D The last thing I'd expect in this kind of story, so my thought was "wtf? what grass did you guys smoke to explain the epidemic burstout as a result of rejected perv of a sister? And was all that pervercy really even necessary?" What is it - a new Japanese trend? I'm bewildered. Don't get me wrong, if someone likes to fantasize about siblings I don't care, better fantasize then do, but this part felt absolutely out of place here.

All in all, for now I feel more like I lost a few hours watching it. I may be misunderstanding it completely, but I'm not sure I'll continue though I'm still curious how it'll end. Probably I'll switch to something like K-on or Anohana instead...

All of this hasn't ruined the beauty of Inori figure for me though so I still keep an eye on it :)

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 245
Location Mississau...

2 years ago
Episode 17 is a terrible let down.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 245
Location Mississau...

2 years ago
Ep 18

I'm totally in love with Inori's poncho.
OH HAHAHAHA REALLY? A LION-FACE INORI? ZERO DEFENCE? GO HOME.. WHAT HAPPEN TO HAVING RED EYES?! I WANTED SOMETHING MORE EVIL! @$%&

Fyi, this form is a totally blend of Witchblade and Miku Append/Lacia.

I totally didn't like Inori's new look. I didn't want to see a wild beast, I wanted to see a devil. Her Seiyuu screaming made her sound 8 times more brattier. She may run fast but she has bad defense in combat, no surprise though.

Oh and Gai is still a boss.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.

Raiatoh
Regular Boarder

Raiatoh

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 91
Location AZ, Unite...

2 years ago
After watching episode 19, I'm actually excited for the next episode.

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 245
Location Mississau...

2 years ago
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.

Top ↑