Ball-Jointed DollsBall-Jointed Dollsn/a

126 days agoDivineDivine
kurokitty-mimi (27 days ago) #8063381I know it's not quite the same, but you could always use your profile blog (let me know if you do so and I'll definitely subscribe)!

I never thought of using my blog! WHen I have it complete I'll leave a comment here for you :)
126 days agoDivineDivine
annjoo (27 days ago) #8066826You can make your own categories to list them on your profile if you're a paid supporter. (If that is what you meant)

Aw, ok thank you!!
127 days agoannjooannjoo
Divine (27 days ago) #8062847Is there a way you can ask about making it to where we can list our collection to our profiles?, Aka, add BJD's to good's or make a category for them?
Sorry if this is asking too much

027 days ago (27 days ago)kurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
I am posting this here because this club is somewhat related to youtube (BJD collectors on youtube).

I know that the timing seems strange, but I assure you that this is not a foolish April fools joke, as I do not personally participate in April Fools, If you have noticed the abuse of copyright policies against content creators on youtube, including those in the anime community such as Misty Cronexia, The Anime Man, and Lost Pause, please watch this video and sign the online petition no matter if you are a youtuber or not! Please help me protect this amazing source of information and entertainment that we all love.

(ext link)
027 days ago (27 days ago)kurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
Sorry if this is asking too much

027 days agoDivineDivine
drowranger (29 days ago) #7974792I can link some stuff if you guys want. I was just suddenly made moderator some years ago without notice from the creator or admins, so I felt rather nervous about doing any editing to the stuff here. But I can happily add some of the new bjd entries to the 'related items' list.

Sorry if this is asking too much
128 days agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
annjoo (28 days ago) #8020701I agree. Since the name of the club is "Ball-Jointed Dolls" I think we should keep it about dolls with the ball-joint system.

You're probably right.
128 days ago (28 days ago)annjooannjoo
drowranger (28 days ago) #8019456I could only find 3 in the database, but I added them anyway. I sort of think that resin bjd should be the main focus though, since there are already clubs for vinyl dolls (Volks DD, Azone, etc. ).
128 days agodrowrangerdrowranger ☆keelerleah☆
kurokitty-mimi (29 days ago) #8005241I also think SFD (seamless figure doll) should be added to the list of terms.

029 days agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
I also think SFD (seamless figure doll) should be added to the list of terms.
029 days agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
annjoo (29 days ago) #7975708Yes thank you so much! :DD That'd be great, I think the three of us could run it :D
129 days agoannjooannjoo
Yes thank you so much! :DD
129 days ago (29 days ago)drowrangerdrowranger ☆keelerleah☆
129 days agoannjooannjoo
kurokitty-mimi (29 days ago) #7965846Yes, I'd also like to see this club revived. I'd be happy to team up with you and admin a new club, but I'm extremely new to ABJD.

I'm also quite new to the hobby (not even 1 year yet), I don't think I'd make it as an admin either xD
129 days agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
annjoo (2 months ago) #6590304Has this group been abandoned by all the admins and mods? I see they've been online hours ago, but this group was last updated 4 years ago. A lot of new (actual) ball-jointed-dolls are not linked, yet the pre-painted figure item #116770 is linked? xD
Should we do something about this? Maybe close this group down and start a new active one? Or get in a mod who is still active in this hobby?

12 months ago (2 months ago)annjooannjoo

13 months agorivalappearsrivalappears
I wanted to buy a pair of hands for my doll from Luts, and the hands themselves cost $14, but the shipping was $30?
I have shipped large, heavy, figures by EMS for that same cost. Why does a pair of tiny hands cost so much to ship?
011 months agoRieszRiesz
Does anyone know of good shops to buy Yo-SD size clothing?
01 year agotetoratetora
yurii (1 year ago) #2699845Is there a list somewhere of super dollfie face types? I'm looking for a smiling kind of face.
Try (ext link).