Ball-Jointed DollsBall-Jointed Dollsn/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

34 comments
04 months agoRosettRosett Henry's waifu
Nice to see some bjd lovers here, usually I can only find them in Den of Angels.
I used to have a few dolls, sold them later but then I settled on a doll that will probably be my only one or one of a few. The doll I now own is this one monthly doll from SOOM: (ext link)
06 months agoAshiyaAshiya
man just saw luts stopped making the CP Delf EL .______________. dont see anyone selling them
06 months agoSturmhornisseSturmhornisse
If anyone from Germany is interested in a Doll Meet up, you can take a look at this thread : (mfc link)
01 year agoOhnoRaptorsOhnoRaptors [Cinderella Girl]
WindsorSeven (1 year ago) #1467982Lol did anyone know that item #116770 is linked to the club?
I didn't, but she's actually holding a dolls, so it makes sense. ^^
01 year agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven
Lol did anyone know that item #116770 is linked to the club?
01 year agotakarayamatakarayama Enjoyer of Life.™
OhnoRaptors (1 year ago) #1462513It's the outfit that she's currently wearing. ^^I know that much but they say this near the bottom of the page: "The face-up, wig, outfit and accessories in the pictures are NOT included, but you can add them in the option choice."

As I understand it, the outfit will not be included if buying the doll. Is that a wrong assumption?
01 year agoOhnoRaptorsOhnoRaptors [Cinderella Girl]
takarayama (1 year ago) #1462307I'm in despair! Luts is making a dark-skinned doll (ext link) that I think is gorgeous (and also affordable). The thing is that she's shown with an outfit called "DF GIRL HELENA SET" and that's not included with the doll and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if the outfit has been released somewhere other than Luts' site or if it's maybe something that will be released in the future?
It's the outfit that she's currently wearing. ^^
01 year agotakarayamatakarayama Enjoyer of Life.™
01 year agosarunamirabusarunamirabu can you feel the splash
Random thought; did anyone ever think about doing some sort of swap? = u =
(Like things for dolls homemade or bought such as clothing, accessory, prop, other cute things)
Just random thought = u = And idk if this place is dead or not lolol
01 year agoshinigamishishishinigamishishi
wow i never thought there's a bjd club here in MFC, nice meeting you all fellow bjd lovers =))
01 year agoAlchemicCandyAlchemicCandy
I own a 70cm boy, Felix, and I'm looking for a body for my Dollshe Saint head. It's awesome there's a BJD club here. c:
01 year agoStrife212Strife212 Original Blue
I suddenly want an SD16 :<

Bit too expensive to impulse buy though!
02 years agoRadioKaikanRadioKaikan
Glad to see BJDs get some love here too! Outside of our DDs, we have four resins - SD Chii and three Luts Super Senior Delfs. Personally, my pride and joy is my Gilgamesh (an SSDF Avalanche). Would love to share a photo of him since he's come out so well, but Kigal hasn't done it yet. :x
02 years agoShaerilethShaerileth 「Alchemic Punk」
Awesome! I didn't know there was a BJD club on this forum! ^.^
02 years agoFgrClctnFgrClctn
TrishlerI'm in! I love Iplehouse's dolls and I own a splendid Asa ^^ Oh,oh. Because of your comment, I had to check them out. The examples I saw there are exemplary. Asa is as you say, splendid.
02 years ago (2 years ago)FgrClctnFgrClctn
This looks to be the beginnings of a great inclusive club! My serious interest in these started only recently when Volks Beatrice came on the scene. However, after checking into the Anime, I couldn't come to terms with the character. While lightly researching the possibility of building a dollfie, I came across an ebay listing for a Volks outfit I liked very much. But what really caught my attention was the doll chosen to model it: Ami Ayase. As I began to search for her, I came to realize that I was about a year late for a special edition offering. Great disappointment. While I was resignedly looking for alternatives, two showed up on ebay. One was in reach of a credit limit I was willing to pay. Until it arrived, I began looking into the clubs here and found other sources for BJD manufacturers. This club will be a new haunting ground for information which I also hope to be able to contribute to. My FDQ version of Ami arrived this weekend. Wow! She's still in the box because I don't yet have a stand, but I'm patient. Oh man, this is gonna get expensive!
02 years agoclautjejoepieclautjejoepie
After I've payed off all my orders of anime merchandise I'm going for a BJD Dollzone Floy (LOVE~!)

Soooo looking forward to it, I saw some BJD's a few years ago and back then I was 13 so it was waaaay to expensive... now I'm 18 and I just fell in love~ <3 (screw boyfriends I've got a BJD to aim for XD)

but aw well... last thing to get that's anime related is that shizuo figure and the BRS TV figma X3
02 years ago (2 years ago)Strife212Strife212 Original Blue
Kyoto Dolpa 9

SD16 Megu
Yo-SD Megu with Komame
DD Lucy Maria Misora (To heart 2)
DD Niimi Haruka (Photokano)
02 years agolabethlabeth
Fairyland also made a resin Mami, but truthfully, I'd have to agree that the one below looks absolutely fantastic.
02 years agotakarayamatakarayama Enjoyer of Life.™
OhnoRaptorsIt's custom put together in regards of outfit and wig. Almost all of the character dolls are customs.
The actual doll looks to be a Volks SD Nono: (ext link)
Ah. That does seem rather likely. I think they made a great outfit and the hair looks fabulous. In my opinion, this Mami beats the one from Azone and the other doll makers hands down. It's too bad she won't be available for ordering then.

Thanks for the help, OhnoRaptors. ^^