Ball-Jointed DollsBall-Jointed Dollsn/a

02 months agoAorioAorio
i own two bjd may i join
03 months agoChocolatineChocolatine
Is there someone who knows where can I buy BJD clothes in Shanghai please ?
111 months agoDivineDivine
kurokitty-mimi (11 months ago) #8063381I know it's not quite the same, but you could always use your profile blog (let me know if you do so and I'll definitely subscribe)!

I never thought of using my blog! WHen I have it complete I'll leave a comment here for you :)
111 months agoDivineDivine
annjoo (11 months ago) #8066826You can make your own categories to list them on your profile if you're a paid supporter. (If that is what you meant)

Aw, ok thank you!!
111 months agoannjooannjoo
Divine (11 months ago) #8062847Is there a way you can ask about making it to where we can list our collection to our profiles?, Aka, add BJD's to good's or make a category for them?
Sorry if this is asking too much

011 months ago (11 months ago)kurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
I am posting this here because this club is somewhat related to youtube (BJD collectors on youtube).

I know that the timing seems strange, but I assure you that this is not a foolish April fools joke, as I do not personally participate in April Fools, If you have noticed the abuse of copyright policies against content creators on youtube, including those in the anime community such as Misty Cronexia, The Anime Man, and Lost Pause, please watch this video and sign the online petition no matter if you are a youtuber or not! Please help me protect this amazing source of information and entertainment that we all love.

[ext link ]
011 months ago (11 months ago)kurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
Sorry if this is asking too much

011 months agoDivineDivine
drowranger (11 months ago) #7974792I can link some stuff if you guys want. I was just suddenly made moderator some years ago without notice from the creator or admins, so I felt rather nervous about doing any editing to the stuff here. But I can happily add some of the new bjd entries to the 'related items' list.

Sorry if this is asking too much
111 months agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
annjoo (11 months ago) #8020701I agree. Since the name of the club is "Ball-Jointed Dolls" I think we should keep it about dolls with the ball-joint system.

You're probably right.
111 months ago (11 months ago)annjooannjoo
drowranger (11 months ago) #8019456I could only find 3 in the database, but I added them anyway. I sort of think that resin bjd should be the main focus though, since there are already clubs for vinyl dolls (Volks DD, Azone, etc. ).
111 months agodrowrangerdrowranger ☆keelerleah☆
kurokitty-mimi (11 months ago) #8005241I also think SFD (seamless figure doll) should be added to the list of terms.

011 months agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
I also think SFD (seamless figure doll) should be added to the list of terms.
011 months agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
annjoo (11 months ago) #7975708Yes thank you so much! :DD That'd be great, I think the three of us could run it :D
111 months agoannjooannjoo
Yes thank you so much! :DD
111 months ago (11 months ago)drowrangerdrowranger ☆keelerleah☆
111 months agoannjooannjoo
kurokitty-mimi (11 months ago) #7965846Yes, I'd also like to see this club revived. I'd be happy to team up with you and admin a new club, but I'm extremely new to ABJD.

I'm also quite new to the hobby (not even 1 year yet), I don't think I'd make it as an admin either xD
111 months agokurokitty-mimikurokitty-mimi
annjoo (1 year ago) #6590304Has this group been abandoned by all the admins and mods? I see they've been online hours ago, but this group was last updated 4 years ago. A lot of new (actual) ball-jointed-dolls are not linked, yet the pre-painted figure item #116770 is linked? xD
Should we do something about this? Maybe close this group down and start a new active one? Or get in a mod who is still active in this hobby?

11 year ago (1 year ago)annjooannjoo

11 year agorivalappearsrivalappears
I wanted to buy a pair of hands for my doll from Luts, and the hands themselves cost $14, but the shipping was $30?
I have shipped large, heavy, figures by EMS for that same cost. Why does a pair of tiny hands cost so much to ship?
01 year agoRieszRiesz
Does anyone know of good shops to buy Yo-SD size clothing?

« Prev   1 2 3 4   Next »