Ball-Jointed DollsBall-Jointed Dollsn/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

40 comments
017 days agoComplexCRUSHComplexCRUSH ☩Knight's of the Blood☩
tetora (17 days ago) #2351073No problem! If you really want to make sure the clothes fit, I would suggest possibly asking the shop about the sizing of their clothes (or even asking if they'll take custom measurements).oh wow I didn't even think that was a possibility ^.^ thanks again
017 days agotetoratetora
ComplexCRUSH (17 days ago) #2351016yeah I was totally sure it couldn't possibly be sd10. I plan on buying some sd13 clothes for mine so that is awesome to here I'll update if they don't fit though thanks!No problem! If you really want to make sure the clothes fit, I would suggest possibly asking the shop about the sizing of their clothes (or even asking if they'll take custom measurements).
017 days ago (17 days ago)ComplexCRUSHComplexCRUSH ☩Knight's of the Blood☩
tetora (17 days ago) #2350999Probably SD13, but I'm not positive (since I don't own a Feeple60) however, SD10 would be WAY too small.yeah I was totally sure it couldn't possibly be sd10. I plan on buying some sd13 clothes for mine so that is awesome to here I'll update if they don't fit though thanks!
017 days agotetoratetora
ComplexCRUSH (17 days ago) #2350623So does anyone know what kind of SD (sd10,sd13,sd16) a Fairyland Feeple60 would be closest to?Probably SD13, but I'm not positive (since I don't own a Feeple60) however, SD10 would be WAY too small.
017 days ago (17 days ago)ComplexCRUSHComplexCRUSH ☩Knight's of the Blood☩
026 days agoMine-kunMine-kun
Ashiya (11 months ago) #1794702man just saw luts stopped making the CP Delf EL .______________. dont see anyone selling them

You can still buy the headmold from Fairyland! But you can always check DOA market place. ^^
010 months agoRosettRosett Henry's waifu
Nice to see some bjd lovers here, usually I can only find them in Den of Angels.
I used to have a few dolls, sold them later but then I settled on a doll that will probably be my only one or one of a few. The doll I now own is this one monthly doll from SOOM: (ext link)
011 months agoAshiyaAshiya
01 year agoSturmhornisseSturmhornisse
If anyone from Germany is interested in a Doll Meet up, you can take a look at this thread : (mfc link)
01 year agoOhnoRaptorsOhnoRaptors [Cinderella Girl]
WindsorSeven (1 year ago) #1467982Lol did anyone know that item #116770 is linked to the club?
I didn't, but she's actually holding a dolls, so it makes sense. ^^
01 year agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven
Lol did anyone know that item #116770 is linked to the club?
01 year agotakarayamatakarayama Enjoyer of Life.™
OhnoRaptors (1 year ago) #1462513It's the outfit that she's currently wearing. ^^I know that much but they say this near the bottom of the page: "The face-up, wig, outfit and accessories in the pictures are NOT included, but you can add them in the option choice."

As I understand it, the outfit will not be included if buying the doll. Is that a wrong assumption?
01 year agoOhnoRaptorsOhnoRaptors [Cinderella Girl]
takarayama (1 year ago) #1462307I'm in despair! Luts is making a dark-skinned doll (ext link) that I think is gorgeous (and also affordable). The thing is that she's shown with an outfit called "DF GIRL HELENA SET" and that's not included with the doll and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if the outfit has been released somewhere other than Luts' site or if it's maybe something that will be released in the future?
It's the outfit that she's currently wearing. ^^
01 year agotakarayamatakarayama Enjoyer of Life.™
01 year agosarunamirabusarunamirabu can you feel the splash
Random thought; did anyone ever think about doing some sort of swap? = u =
(Like things for dolls homemade or bought such as clothing, accessory, prop, other cute things)
Just random thought = u = And idk if this place is dead or not lolol
01 year agoshinigamishishishinigamishishi
wow i never thought there's a bjd club here in MFC, nice meeting you all fellow bjd lovers =))
02 years agoAlchemicCandyAlchemicCandy
I own a 70cm boy, Felix, and I'm looking for a body for my Dollshe Saint head. It's awesome there's a BJD club here. c:
02 years agoStrife212Strife212 Original Blue
I suddenly want an SD16 :<

Bit too expensive to impulse buy though!
02 years agoRadioKaikanRadioKaikan
Glad to see BJDs get some love here too! Outside of our DDs, we have four resins - SD Chii and three Luts Super Senior Delfs. Personally, my pride and joy is my Gilgamesh (an SSDF Avalanche). Would love to share a photo of him since he's come out so well, but Kigal hasn't done it yet. :x
02 years agoShaerilethShaerileth 「Alchemic Punk」