Figure shop and site reviewFigure shop and site reviewThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

EBAY

• 18.52%
  • 14.81%
  • 22.22%
  • 22.22%
  • 22.22%

27 votes

blue_harlequin
Regular Boarder

blue_harlequin

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 25
Location Atlanta, ...

3 years ago
Thanks for the replies everyone. Yeah, I figured the site wasn't legit.

@Muntoe Lol, that Ciel is horrible!

Lightning00
Regular Boarder

Lightning00

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 95
Location Texas

3 years ago
I bought my first figure at Ebay(luckily it was legit)

But this week argh eBay is making me mad, I bought an item from a person but they held the money because the person didn't sell much stuff. The only way to get rid of this is if he provide tracking # and paypal confirms. The person refuse to ship to me because of this :\. I hate the holding policy

/rants

Now I have to open a case and wait to get the money back and ugh.

Edit:Even more problem on ebay I never had these problem before :\ anyway I try to get refund off ebay and all these problem are coming up /sigh

Edit 2:Got a refund thank goodness, but still that holding payment thing kinda suck :<
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/azmandarequest.png
Updated 3 years ago #412137

LovelyAthena112
Regular Boarder

LovelyAthena112

Online No
Level 14
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 171

3 years ago
I've bought from eBay my first Nendoroid and Figma~ So lucky I didnt get bootlegs, I bought from princetrunks415, excellent service. the other seller which I bought a Tsukasa Nendoroid, s/he just boxed the nendoroid in a ducked-taped box (apparently a small rice cooker box xD) without any padding. I was disappointed the figure wasnt safe but nothing was broken ^^;
Updated 3 years ago #417529

ChiaCentral
Regular Boarder

ChiaCentral

Online No
Level 5
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1

3 years ago
I have been searching around eBay and found a shop called otaku-ya. Have any of you dealt with this shop or know if they sell legit products? Thanks

haitechan
Regular Boarder

haitechan

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 108
Location Peru

3 years ago
I bought my Hetalia One Coin set from kakalolo12. While the shipping was expensive and the item was way overpriced (around $120 including shipping) it was 100% legit. My second Hetalia One Coin set was bought from dendenkwok. A little cheaper on shipping and it was legit too!. If I'm not mistaken, I spend $90 including shipping. Both of them accept preorders, in fact my two sets were preordered ^^. And stay away from smart-tree123, he sold me an England One Coin bootleg that was horribly funny (mfc link). I'm ordering again from kakalolo12 this set (ext link) because my sister really wants that Rei and we can split costs so I can get Asuka :P.
Updated 3 years ago #440428

Saint_Rygar
Regular Boarder

Saint_Rygar

Online No
Level 9
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 15

2 years ago
Hello guys!

I'm interested in a figure of the seller figure-kingdom and he has good feedback but i want to know if any of you have bought from him before. Is it legit?

Thanks!
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Saint_Rygar/sign.png

Wildstar
Very Important Boarder

Wildstar

Online No
Level 18
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 599
Location Portugal

2 years ago
He doesn't seem to have bootlegs, at least.
Japanese radishes are usually attached to the secret in substitution for the weapon of the version.

mark71
Regular Boarder

mark71

Online No
Level 9
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 12
Location Poland

2 years ago
Hello. Maybe someone had any experience with those eBay sellers:

- archinternetsuperstore,
- sunshinecomics,
- speed-racer05.

All located in USA.

wingman13
Regular Boarder

wingman13

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 293

2 years ago
Just stay away from Chinese sellers selling ONE PIECE figures. So many bootlegs! If the price is too good to be true, it probably is.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 31
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1997
Location New Engla...

2 years ago
You should stay away from Chinese sellers in general.

wingman13
Regular Boarder

wingman13

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 293

2 years ago
WindsorSevenYou should stay away from Chinese sellers in general.

Haha, that's true. Though some do have some pretty good deals on legit stuff. I usually only get small items like gashapons though, nothing huge.

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 245
Location Mississau...

2 years ago
+1 to princetrunk415 (chuck's anime shrine) for speedy and secure deliver.

+1 to isabellabebe (sp.) for down-marking the price of a figurine.
-1 for her overpricing some items.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.
Updated 2 years ago #791333

ILoveWammy
Regular Boarder

ILoveWammy

Online No
Level 18
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 223
Location Elmo's Wo...

2 years ago
I am pretty sure I bought my Ein and Black Rock Shooter nendoroids from a user called fununiverse. He/she has a lot of negative feedback, but, the only problems I can remember having with them is that two things I bought from them got sent to the wrong address, but that's because I ended up forgetting to email them with a new address, since I had moved since I placed the order. I know that the figures I got from them were not bootlegs, since I have gotten bootlegs from other sellers in the past, and the texture, smell, and quality details are completely different from the bootlegs I got.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/ILoveWammy/sign.png

akomei
Regular Boarder

akomei

Online No
Level 15
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 125

2 years ago
ILoveWammyI am pretty sure I bought my Ein and Black Rock Shooter nendoroids from a user called fununiverse. He/she has a lot of negative feedback, but, the only problems I can remember having with them is that two things I bought from them got sent to the wrong address, but that's because I ended up forgetting to email them with a new address, since I had moved since I placed the order. I know that the figures I got from them were not bootlegs, since I have gotten bootlegs from other sellers in the past, and the texture, smell, and quality details are completely different from the bootlegs I got.

I attempted to buy from fununiverse before and I requested an invoice from them but they NEVER responded. I sent an invoice several times, over the course of 3 weeks, even called the number provided from eBay in Hong Kong, some little kid answered, knew nothing about selling stuff, and then I got unpaid strike on my account. eBay has since removed these strikes but couldn't do anything about the seller's unresponsive attitude. I've talked to other buyers who have been in contact with him and said that even though they received their item, it was broken or box was terribly packed, etc.

I would advise DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM fununiverse, his feedback is erratic, sometimes sends out stuff, sometimes doesn't respond at all. Made everything a huge hassle.
Updated 2 years ago #799753

gksilkamina
By the Power of Gitaroo
Regular Boarder

gksilkamina

Online No
Level 15
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 46

2 years ago
Made an ebay purchase not too long ago from a user called miku*cafe. The item was a 2010 Race Queen Miku by GoodSmile Company. Miku's box was a bit dinged up but the figure itself was in perfect condition. And it was legit! Overall a super smooth transaction.

akomei
Regular Boarder

akomei

Online No
Level 15
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 125

2 years ago
Anyone know if toyspark on eBay is legit?

or more specifically, can someone confirm if this is real?

Black Rock Shooter Strength figma

(ext link)
Updated 2 years ago #812563

WatchJessieGo
Magical Girl
Regular Boarder

WatchJessieGo

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 96
Location United St...

2 years ago
I bought item #17 from the Ebay seller sonkirihayameni. There are no bootlegs of the figure, and the box had the Key/Visual Art's holographic sticker that is put on all of their products, so I went ahead and bought it. It came in the mail in about a week (shipping was only five dollars, which made it pleasantly surprising when I saw the EMS sticker on the box), and despite the figure's box being a little bit damaged (this is a relatively old figure, so it's to be expected that it's been bumped around a bit), it's absolutely perfect.
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/KaseiHikari/Yukisig5.png
Signature by me.
Updated 2 years ago #813104

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 31
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1997
Location New Engla...

2 years ago
akomeiAnyone know if toyspark on eBay is legit?

or more specifically, can someone confirm if this is real?

Black Rock Shooter Strength figma

(ext link)

I know they have good feedback, and it says 'Authentic' in the description, but honestly I'd be wary of items from China.

MrTCJ22
Regular Boarder

MrTCJ22

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Texas

2 years ago
Does anyone know if this seller is a legit eBay seller?

(ext link)

It's because I want to buy this and wanted to make sure it is real.

(ext link)

wingman13
Regular Boarder

wingman13

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 293

2 years ago
MrTCJ22Does anyone know if this seller is a legit eBay seller?

(ext link)

It's because I want to buy this and wanted to make sure it is real.

(ext link)

They've got good feedback and at that price, it should be real. ONE PIECE bootlegs tend to be really cheap. You could always ask the guy for an actual photo of the item if you're not sure. Everyone has a camera these days so there's no reason why they shouldn't be able to provide you one if they are legit.

« Prev   1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.