Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

nfst
Regular Boarder

nfst

Online No
Level 4
Joined 1 month ago
Post(s) 4
Location Portugal

9 days ago
Hi...

Please, can anyone inform me which is the best proxy service on which have lower costs?

Primarily, they do not charge money for make a question to the seller about any item.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 523
Location Singapore

9 days ago
nfst (9 days ago) #19977123Hi...

Please, can anyone inform me which is the best proxy service on which have lower costs?

Primarily, they do not charge money for make a question to the seller about any item.

I don't know of any proxy that charges money to ask questions

are you looking for a forwarding service only or a shopping service that does everything for you?

nfst
Regular Boarder

nfst

Online No
Level 4
Joined 1 month ago
Post(s) 4
Location Portugal

9 days ago
hikaridranz (9 days ago) #19979713nfst (9 days ago) #19977123Hi...

I don't know of any proxy that charges money to ask questions

are you looking for a forwarding service only or a shopping service that does everything for you?

Thanks for your care.^^

This sevice charge 100 yens; [ext link ] :/

I'm new in these subjects, so I could be wrong. But so far what seems to me to have the best service, in case low fees is zenmarket.jp!

My biggest problem is that Zen services do not communicate with sellers who do not accept buyers through proxy-services. :/ In case, I would somehow convince such a seller of yahoo jp auctions through a message by some service with low fees.

Forwarding service or a service that does everything for my person, I do not care since it has low fees everything perfect! x'D

Thanks a lot again.

SMJ
Regular Boarder

SMJ

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 31

8 days ago
I can't believe all these silly add-on fees services charge now.

Need us to ask a seller a question, it's free with us. Just email our support with your question and we do it. No charge.

No "consolidation" fees., no storage fees, no repack fees, no extra protection fees, guh. It's gotten stupid over the years.

SMJ.....$4.00 flat.....(and special orders are going $4.00 too) There is a small handling fee per COMBINED order, covers that wire fee basically.

Yea, go with xxxxx and pay a 300 yen shop fee...sounds cheaper....then after all the extras you have to pay for it ends up costing a small fortune. Or go with one of the most experienced services that exist, since 1996, run by anime and game geeks, and who know how to handle your collectables without being told.

Or go with these other guys and rack up misc. services fees that we've been doing for free since day 1.

shoppingmalljapan.com To be blunt, cut out the BS fees and use a service that enjoys the fan base as much as you.

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 523
Location Singapore

6 days ago
nfst (9 days ago) #19980514My biggest problem is that Zen services do not communicate with sellers who do not accept buyers through proxy-services. :/ In case, I would somehow convince such a seller of yahoo jp auctions through a message by some service with low fees.

I think you already know which service you want. :o for the auction sellers that refuse to deal with known proxies, you might want to consider smaller, less known ones like White Rabbit Express (I remember them commenting that they can still bid on those.) Recently there's another MFC member residing in Japan and can help, but I don't know their fees (mfc link)

nfst
Regular Boarder

nfst

Online No
Level 4
Joined 1 month ago
Post(s) 4
Location Portugal

6 days ago
hikaridranz (6 days ago) #20066946nfst (9 days ago) #19980514My biggest problem is that Zen services do not communicate with sellers who do not accept buyers through proxy-services. :/ In case, I would somehow convince such a seller of yahoo jp auctions through a message by some service with low fees.

I think you already know which service you want. :o for the auction sellers that refuse to deal with known proxies, you might want to consider smaller, less known ones like White Rabbit Express (I remember them commenting that they can still bid on those.) Recently there's another MFC member residing in Japan and can help, but I don't know their fees (mfc link)

Hi again,

Thanks a lot for your care...

I see, I'll try for the White Rabbit Express!^^ If not, I will contact this user in order to help me get the item.

Once again, thank you.
Updated 6 days ago #20074352

aracowa
Regular Boarder

aracowa

Online No
Level 5
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 1
Location Philippin...

5 days ago
Hey can someone help me figure out the actual transaction fee and service fee of Proxy Rabbit Japan? I emailed them about it but they just sent me back to the link below.

I decided to try them because their fees seem one of the lowest.

Service fee only 5% of the total amount of your order(s)
Transaction Fee (currency exchange) depends on the payment method you choose - PayPal : regular fee + 0.75%.

What do they use in the "total amount of your order" (do they include int'l shipping + tracking there?). How about in the "regular fee"? I tried to break down the fees they gave me, but I cannot account for some 200 or so yen. As I said earlier they were not helpful via email.
Updated 5 days ago #20125321

SMJ
Regular Boarder

SMJ

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 31

4 days ago
Say you buy something that's 10,000 yen. 5% = 500 yen + service fee $3.00ish + 2.75% transaction fee. Say your total invoice is 11,500 yen, 2.75 % of that is 316 yen. Total fees = 1116 yen. I think I have that right.

SMJ's fee = $4.00 So there's that.

debinoresu
Regular Boarder

debinoresu

Online No
Level 14
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 84
Location Owasso, O...

1 day ago
thought id talk about zenmarket really quick now that ive used them. absolutely great for auction items since they use an automated bidder, zenmarket is definitely my proxy of choice for YJA. however if you want them to buy anything from an online store, say a secondhand store, get ready to wait potentially three or four days for them to finally get it ordered. im still waiting for an item to get ordered and just praying it doesnt sell out by the time they finally look at it lmao... id use a different proxy for non yja anything.

« Prev   1 71 72 73 74 75 76 77   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.