Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online No
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 5

3 days ago
I'm currently living in Japan and want to earn some extra money. I'm Tsade. I don't have a very big public presence, but I'm known for owning an amount of Chihaya figures and making video about it among other things. Proof: https://twitter.com/TsadiqP/status/843755068125982720

As I am physically in Japan I can get you whatever you need from the Tokyo area:

* Goods from stores/anime cafes/gachapon/etc.
* Goods sold via Yahoo auctions
* Doujins
* Japanese candy
* etc.

I've already done this for a few friends. Just tell me what you want.
Updated 3 days ago #19136817

Travcon
Regular Boarder

Travcon

Online No
Level 9
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 5
Location my baseme...

2 days ago
sup its me triplerod.

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online No
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 5

2 days ago
Travcon (2 days ago) #19156438sup its me triplerod.

Heyo, I didn't know you collect figs as well. This isn't the place for small talk, though, when we could just use Discord.

Suzumi
Regular Boarder

Suzumi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 96
Location Texas, US...

1 day ago
I'm not looking to get anything in particular right now but I was wondering what your fees would be.

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online No
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 5

1 day ago
Negotiable. After you tell me what you want, I'll figure out what my expenses will be and give you a quote. You obviously cover the costs of the goods, shipping, etc.

Then I would charge for my time (hourly, a fee or something). I'll charge based on the quote. If it takes me 50 minutes, but I said 40, I'll charge for 40.

I haven't used a proxy in a while. What would you consider fair?
Updated 1 day ago #19195366

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.