Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online Yes
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 6

1 month ago
I'm currently living in Japan and want to earn some extra money. I'm Tsade. I don't have a very big public presence, but I'm known for owning an amount of Chihaya figures and making video about it among other things. Proof: https://twitter.com/TsadiqP/status/843755068125982720

As I am physically in Japan I can get you whatever you need from the Tokyo area:

* Goods from stores/anime cafes/gachapon/etc.
* Goods sold via Yahoo auctions
* Doujins
* Japanese candy
* etc.

I've already done this for a few friends. Just tell me what you want.
Updated 1 month ago #19136817

Travcon
Regular Boarder

Travcon

Online No
Level 9
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 5
Location my baseme...

1 month ago
sup its me triplerod.

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online Yes
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 6

1 month ago
Travcon (1 month ago) #19156438sup its me triplerod.

Heyo, I didn't know you collect figs as well. This isn't the place for small talk, though, when we could just use Discord.

Suzumi
Regular Boarder

Suzumi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 97
Location Texas, US...

1 month ago
I'm not looking to get anything in particular right now but I was wondering what your fees would be.

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online Yes
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 6

1 month ago
Negotiable. After you tell me what you want, I'll figure out what my expenses will be and give you a quote. You obviously cover the costs of the goods, shipping, etc.

Then I would charge for my time (hourly, a fee or something). I'll charge based on the quote. If it takes me 50 minutes, but I said 40, I'll charge for 40.

I haven't used a proxy in a while. What would you consider fair?
Updated 1 month ago #19195366

SpiciestLlama
Regular Boarder

SpiciestLlama

Online No
Level 4
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 2
Location Canada

1 month ago
Hope it's OK that I sent you a DM on Twitter ( ´;゚;∀;゚;)

SpiciestLlama
Regular Boarder

SpiciestLlama

Online No
Level 4
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 2
Location Canada

25 days ago
Hi again! Here to leave a review:

In short, my friends were in desperate search of WEGO ita bags and cafe merch. Luckily, Tsadiq was able to do a search in WEGO stores at various locations and was able to provide live photo updates. Depending on the type of order, I believe he would charge differently (though, don't quote me on this). As there were 3 transactions (1 ita bag search and 2 cafe visits), there was a 2200 JPY service fee charge + 20% commission + PayPal Fees (naturally, of course) for each. Other than train transportation costs and shipping, there was the unexpected food cost which happened during the second cafe visit that we naturally had to cover regardless. He provided a clear spreadsheet with the fees, shipped the next day and in sum, my friends are satisfied with their merch. Thank you!

Very Important Boarder

Online No
Level 37
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 418
Location Melbourne...

23 days ago
Hey, would you be able to do something like this? (mfc link)

Tsadiq
Regular Boarder

Tsadiq

Online Yes
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 6

23 days ago
Yes, that would be no problem.

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

Online No
Level 9
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 33
Location Australia

8 days ago
Hello! I was wondering if you could help with some Yahoo Auctions? There are two items I want both from sellers who seemingly don't deal with proxies. These are both fairly limited items so I haven't seen anyone else selling them and they're not on Mandarake etc. either. It would be nice to be able to get them.

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.