Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

KAWAIIDESUNE
Regular Boarder

KAWAIIDESUNE

Online No
Level 9
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 25

6 years ago
Is the shipping quote from BiJ accurate? I was thinking of ordering Houmei from them and it estimated 2800 yen EMS. However, no one knows how much shipping will cost yet. Since they use EMS and SAL just like everyone else, I doubt that it would actually be cheaper. Can anyone who bought something from BiJ comment on their shipping estimates?

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

Online No
Level 42
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 5912
Location Finland

6 years ago
They opened proxy service [ext link ]

It seems you need to make a down payment (50% of your maximum invest amount), and their commission fee is 500 yen up to 20,000 yen.

I might give it a try soon n__n

mangasus90
Regular Boarder + Ghost

mangasus90

Online No
Level 22
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 824
Location Viet Nam-...

6 years ago
escape_ropeThey opened proxy service [ext link ]

It seems you need to make a down payment (50% of your maximum invest amount), and their commission fee is 500 yen up to 20,000 yen.

cool. Up to now i only use Yokatta as my proxy service but now i will try this too lol ^__^

ninth
Very Important Boarder + Ghost

ninth

Online No
Level 23
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 316
Location Canada

6 years ago
escape_ropeThey opened proxy service [ext link ]

their commission is actually:

BigInJap
Commission :

500 yen basic commission

+

up to 20,000 yen : 15% of the total price

20,001 yen and above : 10% of the total price

Please note that shipping fees are NOT included.

kilani
Sayaka Rank
Administrator + Puella Magi

kilani

Online No
Level 36
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 5434
Location United St...

6 years ago
Not good :/
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

Online No
Level 42
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 5912
Location Finland

6 years ago
@ninth: Oh, I got it wrong. Sorry, and thanks.

Hoshi_Akari
Honorary D-mailer
Regular Boarder

Hoshi_Akari

Online No
Level 17
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 91
Location Brazil

6 years ago
Got one package from them and another one on its way, very good service so far. Their greatest apeal is that with exclusives they only ask for payment when the item is in stock. This gives me some months to prepare myself for Tamashii web exclusive that pop out of nowhere instead of paying 3-4 months earlier.

Bandai screwed up with one of the pieces and they contacted me to offer a new piece even when I didn't even complained about it (didn't notice this flaw at all). They got points for that.

mangasus90
Regular Boarder + Ghost

mangasus90

Online No
Level 22
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 824
Location Viet Nam-...

6 years ago
Hoshi_AkariGot one package from them and another one on its way, very good service so far. Their greatest apeal is that with exclusives they only ask for payment when the item is in stock. This gives me some months to prepare myself for Tamashii web exclusive that pop out of nowhere instead of paying 3-4 months earlier.

Bandai screwed up with one of the pieces and they contacted me to offer a new piece even when I didn't even complained about it (didn't notice this flaw at all). They got points for that.

Cool to hear that. Guess now im relieved since i have a lot orders with them. Btw, your avatar is sexy, i love it ^__^

meowpao
Very Important Boarder

meowpao

Online No
Level 13
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 20
Location Philippin...

6 years ago
Does Big in Japan answer their emails? I sent them one last week, and am still waiting for their reply.

ddd1234
Regular Boarder

ddd1234

Online No
Level 12
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 64
Location Bay Area,...

6 years ago
meowpaoDoes Big in Japan answer their emails? I sent them one last week, and am still waiting for their reply.

They probably haven't answered their emails because of the situation in Japan right now.

mangasus90
Regular Boarder + Ghost

mangasus90

Online No
Level 22
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 824
Location Viet Nam-...

6 years ago
meowpaoDoes Big in Japan answer their emails? I sent them one last week, and am still waiting for their reply.

Strange. I asked them about some problems and i got the answer a day after. Its on 16/3. Are you sure you use the right mail id?

meowpao
Very Important Boarder

meowpao

Online No
Level 13
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 20
Location Philippin...

6 years ago
mangasus90meowpaoDoes Big in Japan answer their emails? I sent them one last week, and am still waiting for their reply.

Strange. I asked them about some problems and i got the answer a day after. Its on 16/3. Are you sure you use the right mail id?

I used the email in their FAQ, contact@biginjap.com, sent it last Saturday. I'm used to online stores answering within a day or two.

meowpao
Very Important Boarder

meowpao

Online No
Level 13
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 20
Location Philippin...

6 years ago
ddd1234meowpaoDoes Big in Japan answer their emails? I sent them one last week, and am still waiting for their reply.

They probably haven't answered their emails because of the situation in Japan right now.

Ah yes. Hopefully things will turn out all right for everyone in Japan.

meowpao
Very Important Boarder

meowpao

Online No
Level 13
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 20
Location Philippin...

6 years ago
Just got an email from BIJ a while ago. Thanks everyone! :-)

Amakeh
Regular Boarder

Amakeh

Online No
Level 10
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Netherlan...

6 years ago
Hey everyone!

I want to ask for a bit of clarification on something.
I picked to pay later for some pre-orders but they say I have to pay by PayPal from a credit card or so when said pre-order is released. (Correct me if I'm wrong but their explanation was rather confusing.)

Now I'm wondering, do they just want me to send money from my PayPal account? I don't have a credit card but I do have something else linked so I can send money over.

tl;dr version: Do I just send money from my PayPal account to them like AmiAmi and they don't mind how I sent it over to my PayPal account as long as it's the correct currency?

mangasus90
Regular Boarder + Ghost

mangasus90

Online No
Level 22
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 824
Location Viet Nam-...

6 years ago
AmakehHey everyone!

I want to ask for a bit of clarification on something.
I picked to pay later for some pre-orders but they say I have to pay by PayPal from a credit card or so when said pre-order is released. (Correct me if I'm wrong but their explanation was rather confusing.)

Now I'm wondering, do they just want me to send money from my PayPal account? I don't have a credit card but I do have something else linked so I can send money over.

tl;dr version: Do I just send money from my PayPal account to them like AmiAmi and they don't mind how I sent it over to my PayPal account as long as it's the correct currency?

I guess that what they mean. But you can ask them for the best answer.

dunfordk
Regular Boarder

dunfordk

Online No
Level 13
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 100
Location Halifax, ...

6 years ago
I contacted BigInJapan about getting a figure for me and told them my highest price etc, but I was wondering would they purchase the most expensive they can find so they get more of a percentage of the final order? Or would they purchase the cheapest one? Or just the first one they found in the price range? I've never used a proxy before and thought I would ask and see what people's thoughts are.

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 18
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2043
Location Canada

6 years ago
wondering the same question as dunfordk! also can i send them an email asking how much will the items before i decide to buy them? or do they take orders only?

barrington
Regular Boarder

barrington

Online No
Level 11
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 80
Location Italy

6 years ago
-does anyone know how can BiJ estimate the shipping cost on preorders, while no other shops do it?

i'm just wondering if they put it higher(on preorders) and then they adeguate it to the correct cost, or just leave it higher.

-is the shipping cost cheap or expensive according to you(who have already ordered from them)

Chris
Regular Boarder

Chris

Online No
Level 14
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 39
Location South Afr...

6 years ago
Their cheaper than AmiAmi. Well EMS at least. I've not received enough items from them to see them reduce shipping cost yet. I had shipping on one item (1/4 Tamaki) increased whilst others remained exactly as quoted.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Chris/sign.png

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 80   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.