Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

Online No
Level 25
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 4833
Location Germany

11 months ago
AkibaMelon (11 months ago) #17537863Hey everyone! I just registered with BiJ to make a pre-order for a figma.
When I checked out my cart and came to the shipping option page, it only suggested me EMS, FedEx, SAL Parcel, reg. Airmal and reg. SAL.
On their delivery page they state to offer unregistered SAL small package as well, which I really wanted to opt for since reg. SAL small package unfortunately doesn't work in Germany. Anyone know why they don't give me the option for unreg. SAL?? Kind of a bummer >.>

Might be be the value? They only offer under 6k.

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 92
Location Germany

11 months ago
NemsEngelAceSasu (11 months ago) #17537898Might be be the value? They only offer under 6k.

Value is 5350 yen actually, so it can't be that. Hmm... could it be because I'm a first-time customer? <_>
Things like that always nerve me out a bit because it's never stated in the shops' policies. You register because they advice a certain service and then it turns around that particullar service isn't available in fact T_T

Morzan
Regular Boarder

Morzan

Online No
Level 3
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 2

11 months ago
Hi, I aplogize if this is not the right place to ask this, but I hope someone will be able to help me.

Yesterday, the reissue of Dark Angel Olivia appeared on a few stores, but Big in Japan is not one of them. Is there still a chance they will put the preporders up later, or should I use another store?

I like using Big in Japan, never had any problems with them and they are always willing to change the declared price of the parcel, whereas someone like AmiAmi is not.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

Online Yes
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 262
Location TX

11 months ago
Morzan (11 months ago) #17605957Hi, I aplogize if this is not the right place to ask this, but I hope someone will be able to help me.

Yesterday, the reissue of Dark Angel Olivia appeared on a few stores, but Big in Japan is not one of them. Is there still a chance they will put the preporders up later, or should I use another store?

I like using Big in Japan, never had any problems with them and they are always willing to change the declared price of the parcel, whereas someone like AmiAmi is not.

I would wait a couple days, some stores, like AnimeBLVD, have a delay with some items. I would assume if they don't have it after a few days that they won't carry it.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

xcupidxstuntx
Regular Boarder

xcupidxstuntx

Online No
Level 19
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1900
Location England

11 months ago
Morzan (11 months ago) #17605957Hi, I aplogize if this is not the right place to ask this, but I hope someone will be able to help me.

I would ping them an email. I have noticed that they don't often carry rereleases, but it doesn't hurt to ask and then you know for sure :)
"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

Online No
Level 22
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 395
Location United Ki...

11 months ago
xcupidxstuntx (11 months ago) #17607986Morzan (11 months ago) #17605957Hi, I aplogize if this is not the right place to ask this, but I hope someone will be able to help me.

I would ping them an email. I have noticed that they don't often carry rereleases, but it doesn't hurt to ask and then you know for sure :)

They always seen to carry the re-releases of MegaHouse One Piece figures and Naruto.

Morzan
Regular Boarder

Morzan

Online No
Level 3
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 2

11 months ago
xcupidxstuntx (11 months ago) #17607986Morzan (11 months ago) #17605957Hi, I aplogize if this is not the right place to ask this, but I hope someone will be able to help me.

So I did that an apparently they wont carry this, since it's like the third reissue. Anyway, now I have to look for another shop that would be willing to change the declared price. Does someone have any tips? Thanks

kuroorin
Regular Boarder

kuroorin

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 59

11 months ago
I read their FAQ on the pay when ordering/pay when released...
Do they allow if you contact them and tell them you want to pay now? I opted for pay later because the yen was a tad high at that time, recently it's been ok so I was thinking of clearing it off first.
feedback thread (mfc link)

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

Online No
Level 18
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1345
Location Scotland

11 months ago
kuroorin (11 months ago) #17660712I read their FAQ on the pay when ordering/pay when released...
Do they allow if you contact them and tell them you want to pay now? I opted for pay later because the yen was a tad high at that time, recently it's been ok so I was thinking of clearing it off first.

Yep, you just send an email with the subject 'Invoice Request', and put the order number and item in the body of the email. I usually get the invoice the next working day.

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 92
Location Germany

10 months ago
Morzan (11 months ago) #17629256So I did that an apparently they wont carry this, since it's like the third reissue. Anyway, now I have to look for another shop that would be willing to change the declared price. Does someone have any tips? Thanks

Nippon-Yasan undervalues and has her up for pre-order :)

kuroorin
Regular Boarder

kuroorin

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 59

10 months ago
Titan_Scientist (11 months ago) #17660735kuroorin (11 months ago) #17660712I read their FAQ on the pay when ordering/pay when released...

Yep, you just send an email with the subject 'Invoice Request', and put the order number and item in the body of the email. I usually get the invoice the next working day.

Thank you! :D
feedback thread (mfc link)

NunnallyLulu
Regular Boarder

NunnallyLulu

Online No
Level 16
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2784
Location Australia...

10 months ago
I was pretty sure I was told to come here as MFC took my blog question down *RIP blog*
View spoilerHide spoilerI'm sorry to all those that commented and I didn't get to read your responses because I went to bed </3
So anyway, I wanted to know all about BiginJapan's forwarding service as pretty much everyone was saying that was the way to go. How much can you buy with one 500 yen ticket? And so forth. I want to leave feeling like I know the forwarding service inside out :) thank you for your time and replies!
You can message or comment on my wall at anytime about splits or to chat ^-^ !~
View spoilerHide spoiler Please do not PRESUME SHIPPING PRICES from Australia, ASK specifically first poi!
BULK SHIPMENTS OF SPLITS is now in process & being sent bit by bit (01/06/2017)

My splits ~ (mfc link) Feedback ~ (mfc link) / (mfc link)

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

Online No
Level 25
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 4833
Location Germany

10 months ago
NunnallyLulu (10 months ago) #17893583I was pretty sure I was told to come here as MFC took my blog question down *RIP blog*
View spoilerHide spoilerI'm sorry to all those that commented and I didn't get to read your responses because I went to bed </3
So anyway, I wanted to know all about BiginJapan's forwarding service as pretty much everyone was saying that was the way to go. How much can you buy with one 500 yen ticket? And so forth. I want to leave feeling like I know the forwarding service inside out :) thank you for your time and replies!

There's no limit of items from one shop. But you should consider they might repack it if the box is too big to be shipped with sal. And if you order from multiple shops. I made a blog about forwarding bij with buying from suru if you need help with that.
Updated 10 months ago #17897815

NunnallyLulu
Regular Boarder

NunnallyLulu

Online No
Level 16
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2784
Location Australia...

10 months ago
NemsEngelAceSasu (10 months ago) #17897815NunnallyLulu (10 months ago) #17893583I was pretty sure I was told to come here as MFC took my blog question down *RIP blog*

There's no limit. But you should consider they might repack it if the box is too big to be shipped with sal. I made a blog about forwarding bij with buying from suru if you need help with that.

Oh cool! And no its okay I only want one one box set from kotobukiya but I might try forwarding from suru soon so I will read it then ^^ thank you!
View spoilerHide spoiler Please do not PRESUME SHIPPING PRICES from Australia, ASK specifically first poi!

Updated 10 months ago #17897974

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

Online No
Level 26
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 92

10 months ago
NunnallyLulu (10 months ago) #17893583I was pretty sure I was told to come here as MFC took my blog question down *RIP blog*

One forwarding ticket allows you a maximum of 10 parcels and you get to keep your parcels with them up to a month (but they're willing to keep it longer sometimes when asked beforehand). What I normally do is once I've placed my bulk orders, I immediately purchase a forwarding ticket with the pay later option and write in the comment section exactly how many parcels I'll be expecting and roughly when they'll arrive. As the parcels arrive at their warehouse, BiJ will inform you "1 parcel OK", "2 parcels OK" etc. After everything has arrived, they'll send you an invoice. Anything that involves repackaging will be the 1000 JPY ticket. If it's just forwarding with the original packaging, it'll be the 500 JPY ticket. You can always comment on your ticket order details too for any questions/updates and they'll reply within a few working days.

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 18
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2043
Location Canada

10 months ago
SkyBlue (10 months ago) #17898350NunnallyLulu (10 months ago) #17893583I was pretty sure I was told to come here as MFC took my blog question down *RIP blog*

One forwarding ticket allows you a maximum of 10 parcels and you get to keep your parcels with them up to a month (but they're willing to keep it longer sometimes when asked beforehand). What I normally do is once I've placed my bulk orders, I immediately purchase a forwarding ticket with the pay later option and write in the comment section exactly how many parcels I'll be expecting and roughly when they'll arrive. As the parcels arrive at their warehouse, BiJ will inform you "1 parcel OK", "2 parcels OK" etc. After everything has arrived, they'll send you an invoice. Anything that involves repackaging will be the 1000 JPY ticket. If it's just forwarding with the original packaging, it'll be the 500 JPY ticket. You can always comment on your ticket order details too for any questions/updates and they'll reply within a few working days.

i didnt know that either i always that one ticket=one package

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

Online No
Level 26
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 92

10 months ago
chapters0 (10 months ago) #17898665i didnt know that either i always that one ticket=one package
If you only want to forward one parcel without any repackaging, it'd be 500 JPY.
If you have more than one parcel and you want to ship everything together, then it's be 1000 JPY. The repackaging fee remains the same no matter how many up to a maximum of 10 parcels.
But if you want to split into several separate shipments, then it'd be 1000 JPY for repackaging with an additional of 500 JPY for each shipment.

NunnallyLulu
Regular Boarder

NunnallyLulu

Online No
Level 16
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2784
Location Australia...

10 months ago
SkyBlue (10 months ago) #17898350NunnallyLulu (10 months ago) #17893583I was pretty sure I was told to come here as MFC took my blog question down *RIP blog*

This was very informative :D thank you!
Just to clearify the order - So you make the account necessary on a Japan website you are buying from; with Big in japan's forwarding address. Then you order whatever you want - then you log into BiJ and buy a 500 yen ticket and put in what you are getting and when to expect it in the comments, complete purchase and that's it? Until you otherwise get updated of course.
Sounds simple enough :D

Updated 10 months ago #17905545

TiggerShark
Regular Boarder

TiggerShark

Online No
Level 13
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 190
Location Finland

10 months ago
I recently ordered from somewhere that requires forwarding - I've used BiJ for this previously, but this time I put in the address information in romaji rather than kana. Will it still get delivered properly to the right place?

By the address I mean BiJ's - I have no idea how the postal system in Japan works, so I don't know if they require kana/kanji or if romaji will work as well. I used to enter the proper address but I was in a hurry this time so couldn't check the symbol split up to make sure the kanji would go in correct spots..

chachamarurin
Regular Boarder

chachamarurin

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 58
Location United Ki...

9 months ago
Something super weird just happened, apparently I got "banned" (or at least I'm pretty sure I am), as I cannot access any of their webpages.
I recently placed a preorder on GSC Rem's scale figure, which releases in December.
It's my first order ever with BiJ so I don't have any history of cancellations.
They suddenly just decided to ban my account. I only have one account with them as well.
My friends were able to log in.

Kinda frustrated since they have the cheapest price and I thought I'd already nabbed her. :(
At least if they were gonna ban me for any reasons couldn't they email to let me know?
I don't think I've done anything wrong and I was going to order something else and bam! Webpage unavailable.
Hunts - HUNTS
Splits going on - Yuri, Wonfes Snow Miku 2017 & Gudako, Hotaru Shidare

Shipping fee:
No-tracking: 4USD 250g, 10USD 500g
Tracking: 6 USD 250g, 12USD 500g
I can combine across splits to save shipping costs.
(you can put quite a LOT in 500g!)

« Prev   1 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 80   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.