Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

ckretaznman
Regular Boarder

ckretaznman

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 3

1 month ago
Shaerileth (1 month ago) #26611005ckretaznman (1 month ago) #26610836I have a few orders that I made with this company a while ago. I just got this on a few of my claims, I don't know what to do. https://i.imgur.com/HydE0Q9.png
You're going to have to contact paypal directly. Since a few of us have already received refunds they should have proof on their end already something is up. Plus, their facebook and even the website has been taken down. Find all the confirmation emails you can, since getting into your account via the website isn't possible now. I'm not sure if that will help, but that is the next action to take.
Paypal's phone center gave me the "refunds only in 60 days" automated response. I have the emails of the transactions and the transactions themselves on Paypal.
Updated 1 month ago #26612183

katongmeinv
Regular Boarder

katongmeinv

Online No
Level 6
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 16
Location United St...

1 month ago
Rikudou (1 month ago) #26610985Shaerileth (1 month ago) #26610761adrikyn (1 month ago)Wait...seriously?! I'm having no luck lately, first MH Toyshop and now Anime Island.
Have you guys been getting refunds with or without Paypal disputes? I'll put mine in if need be.

So far it's only those with PayPal claims I believe.

They probably won't refund people unless prompted, I feel sorry for those that isn't aware of this.

I received refunds on 2 out of 3 of my existing orders and just found out about the entire thing like 5 mins ago. I didn't file a claim or anything, they just refunded the orders. They must have refunded from more current orders back or something. Hoping for the 3rd one that is from like Jan to be refunded also.

EternalVendetta
Regular Boarder

EternalVendetta

Online Yes
Level 8
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 19

1 month ago
I have five outstanding orders with them, and I got notifications that the two most recent ones have been refunded; I'm assuming then that they're working backwards on refunds. I will wait a day or two before escalating things with my credit card company on the three outstanding orders, which are all from earlier this year.
Updated 1 month ago #26614393

ckretaznman
Regular Boarder

ckretaznman

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 3

1 month ago
All of my orders are from last year. I'm not sure if I can get my $800 back.

Wolf
Regular Boarder

Wolf

Online No
Level 5
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1

1 month ago
Still waiting for a refund on an order placed last month. Already filed a dispute on PayPal yesterday.

ChaosxButterfly
Regular Boarder

ChaosxButterfly

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 8
Location Arizona

1 month ago
I ordered the Sakura stars bless you ver. from them last year and I still haven’t gotten it yet. I’ve emailed them about it but they haven’t replied back. I used PayPal but I don’t think I can start a claim with them anymore. God I’m so worried I’m not going to get a refund or my figure

ItsaTimmy
Regular Boarder

ItsaTimmy

Online No
Level 15
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 96
Location NE, USA

1 month ago
I have $1500 worth of orders with them, $500 of which looks to be indisputable because of age, so yeah. Not good. I have had very, very few problems with them and had switched to them as my main shop, so this really sucks. Worst of all some of those Myethos figures, like Stardust, are going to be hard to find.

Also I haven't had any of my orders be refunded yet, though they are all through Paypal, and Paypal makes me wait a week to escalate the dispute for them to review. I will be contacting them to see if that can be waived or to figure out what else I need to do.
Updated 1 month ago #26616310

threeaw1
Regular Boarder

threeaw1

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location USA

1 month ago
I got refunded via PayPal without any prompting on my part. Never filed a complaint. The figure was supposed to be released this month. QQ

Didn't even realize they were in trouble until I tried to contact them via their site and saw the maintenance down message. Checked the forums and found this thread.
Updated 1 month ago #26616327

SamanthaF
Regular Boarder

SamanthaF

Online No
Level 5
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 8

1 month ago
ItsaTimmy (1 month ago) #26616310I have $1500 worth of orders with them, $500 of which looks to be indisputable because of age, so yeah. Not good. I have had very, very few problems with them and had switched to them as my main shop, so this really sucks. Worst of all some of those Myethos figures, like Stardust, are going to be hard to find.

Also I haven't had any of my orders be refunded yet, though they are all through Paypal, and Paypal makes me wait a week to escalate the dispute for them to review. I will be contacting them to see if that can be waived or to figure out what else I need to do.

I just posted on the front page blog about this, but try emailing them to ask for a refund. They refunded some newer orders of mine prior to me even noticing they went under, I saw the emails last night about refunds and decided to email requesting to be refunded on others (much older ones) and a few were done this morning. Even if they don't or can't refund them all even a few extra is better than none.
Updated 1 month ago #26616334

glindig21
Regular Boarder

glindig21

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Californi...

1 month ago
I dont know what to do, I have 17 orders with them!! Including the Sakura Star Bless You figure, and all the One Piece 20th anniversary figures... theres no way that I can find these figures now without paying some ridiculous price.

I also dont know how im going to get my money back for my preorders, since I send them monthly payments so that I dont have to pay the whole amount when its due. So most of my preorders have been paid off, but those payments were made months/year ago.

I just cant believe that this is happening. I havent gotten any refunds from them. Uhh this is a nightmare...

ItsaTimmy
Regular Boarder

ItsaTimmy

Online No
Level 15
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 96
Location NE, USA

1 month ago
SamanthaF (1 month ago) #26616334Snip Thanks, Ill do that. I am certainly a little less worried about the 6 orders that I can dispute in Paypal, but its the 3 that I can't that has most of my concern right now.
Updated 1 month ago #26616817

weeb
lexiechan
Regular Boarder

weeb

Online No
Level 11
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 21
Location United Ki...

1 month ago
i KNEW something was funny when the site was under maintenance so now i have wait and get my money back? such bs i was ready to pay for my kakashi nendo and akko too what a load of shit

blackshard
Regular Boarder

blackshard

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 17
Location USA

1 month ago
Have anyone received any refund notice for preorder payments through credit card? I'm not sure if I should wait for a notice or file a dispute on the transaction through my bank.

naikousei
no Tabi ❤️
Regular Boarder

naikousei

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 56
Location United St...

1 month ago
Holy shit. I have two Stardust pre-orders with them, fully paid for. They swore up and down that they'd have her in stock after I prodded as to when they would get her in about a month ago and got shady replies.

How do I proceed? I'll catch up on the rest of the thread for now...

This is awful.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/naikousei/Figures/imageproxy_zpstzdlc8p0.pngI was born for this.

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

Online No
Level 24
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 2330
Location United St...

1 month ago
Good grief. I've bought from AI twice in the past, and both times the transaction was very smooth. I was grateful to them for providing the two figures I wanted at reasonable prices when I would have had a difficult time otherwise. I was going to try ordering a third figure from them a bit ago, but actually missed the preorder window. Thank goodness for that, avoided this mess because of it. It's a very sad thing, though, and I hope everyone's money gets returned safely.

Tsunami3k
Very Important Boarder

Tsunami3k

Online No
Level 22
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 186
Location United St...

1 month ago
This is really sad news. They've been my go-to source for anything that TOM doesn't have which turns out to be a lot. I've got 20 figures on order with them, fully prepaid. Dunno where that leaves me as I've not gotten a refund or anything but I'm sad to see them go. Hopefully we'll hear from them soon.
http://www.animekc.com/forums/images/wallpapers/MrBlack90.pnghttp://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Tsunami3k/sign.png

EternalVendetta
Regular Boarder

EternalVendetta

Online Yes
Level 8
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 19

1 month ago
Tsunami3k (1 month ago) #26650096This is really sad news. They've been my go-to source for anything that TOM doesn't have which turns out to be a lot. I've got 20 figures on order with them, fully prepaid. Dunno where that leaves me as I've not gotten a refund or anything but I'm sad to see them go. Hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

I'm in a similar boat - AI was my go-to, especially when they'd bump up the preorder discount a bit around holidays. I've got over $1,500 in pending orders with them, so I'm really worried.

Inoki
Regular Boarder

Inoki

Online No
Level 15
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 57
Location Brooklyn,...

1 month ago
Thank goodness I only had two pending paid-in-full preorders with them, and they were relatively recent purchases. I'm hoping they refund them soon: I really want to put down money on replacements.
Updated 1 month ago #26657749

Ricestrikes
Regular Boarder

Ricestrikes

Online No
Level 6
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 2

1 month ago
So are you guys escalating your disputes to Paypal right away? I'm most mad that I had item #464693 ordered and now hes going to be impossible to find.
Updated 1 month ago #26657865

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

Online No
Level 18
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1332
Location Scotland

1 month ago
Ricestrikes (1 month ago) #26657865So are you guys escalating your disputes to Paypal right away? I'm most mad that I had item #464693 ordered and now hes going to be impossible to find.

I just put mine in as normal claims, and escalated the one that was almost out of the cover period. AI refunded all of them at the same time.

« Prev   1 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 22   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.