Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

Online No
Level 17
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 985
Location Scotland

3 months ago
Anime-Island (3 months ago) #16241740Titan_Scientist (3 months ago) #16221071I sent a message about a cancellation a week ago, and I haven't received a reply, or had anything change on the order in question.

Please send a PM with your email address and order number so we can solve your issue and find out what happened.

Sent. :) Thanks for replying so quickly.

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 12
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 51
Location Germany

1 month ago
Anyone in Europe ever ordered from them?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a figma, since they apparently undervalue your package and offer free shipping. But I'm wondering if some European has experience with them - mainly concerning shipping time and if the package indeed slipped through customs.

Can anyone help?

Anime-Island
Regular Boarder + Partner

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 118
Location Eastern P...

1 month ago
AkibaMelon (1 month ago) #17447067Anyone in Europe ever ordered from them?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a figma, since they apparently undervalue your package and offer free shipping. But I'm wondering if some European has experience with them - mainly concerning shipping time and if the package indeed slipped through customs.

Can anyone help?

Some users from MFC have commented on their experience with this via the following link: (mfc link)

Remember delivery times vary for the free services they can be as little as 10 business days (2 weeks) or as long as 45 business days (2 months) it really depends on your country and how backed up their customs/postal system is.
Updated 1 month ago #17469329

Zorrt
Regular Boarder

Zorrt

Online No
Level 2
Joined 25 days ago
Post(s) 2

25 days ago
I sent an email a couple weeks to these guys regarding the status of a preorder I placed for an artfx spiderman back last july but they don't seem to reply. Should I be concerned?

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 118
Location Eastern P...

24 days ago
Zorrt (25 days ago) #17791221I sent an email a couple weeks to these guys regarding the status of a preorder I placed for an artfx spiderman back last july but they don't seem to reply. Should I be concerned?

Artfx Spiderman arrives in about a week or so, Koto just emailed us invoices for it.

Zorrt
Regular Boarder

Zorrt

Online No
Level 2
Joined 25 days ago
Post(s) 2

24 days ago
Anime-Island (24 days ago) #17798112Zorrt (25 days ago) #17791221I sent an email a couple weeks to these guys regarding the status of a preorder I placed for an artfx spiderman back last july but they don't seem to reply. Should I be concerned?

Artfx Spiderman arrives in about a week or so, Koto just emailed us invoices for it.

Thanks!

AdrienAgreste
Regular Boarder

AdrienAgreste

Online No
Level 12
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 22
Location Neopia

19 days ago
curious how long has anyone had to wait for something they ordered from AI? from the time the item releases in most Japanese stores to the time you got it

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 118
Location Eastern P...

18 days ago
AdrienAgreste (19 days ago) #17915927curious how long has anyone had to wait for something they ordered from AI? from the time the item releases in most Japanese stores to the time you got it

Hello AdrienAgreste, currently none of your figures are due in stock, you have one estimated for end of April (was March but since the release in Japan did not happen yet our release is now pushed into April) and the second one is releasing end of July (current estimate as this is a new figure we recently offered). Normal wait time is approx 8 weeks or so from Japanese release, but with freight shipping to us (which can avg 1-2 weeks itself) from vendor ends up being more like 9-10 weeks due us being in PA vs West Coast. Any other questions please email us or PM us.

« Prev   1 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.