Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

Online No
Level 19
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1258
Location Scotland

8 months ago
Anime-Island (8 months ago) #16241740Titan_Scientist (8 months ago) #16221071I sent a message about a cancellation a week ago, and I haven't received a reply, or had anything change on the order in question.

Please send a PM with your email address and order number so we can solve your issue and find out what happened.

Sent. :) Thanks for replying so quickly.

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 72
Location Germany

6 months ago
Anyone in Europe ever ordered from them?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a figma, since they apparently undervalue your package and offer free shipping. But I'm wondering if some European has experience with them - mainly concerning shipping time and if the package indeed slipped through customs.

Can anyone help?

Anime-Island
Regular Boarder + Partner

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

6 months ago
AkibaMelon (6 months ago) #17447067Anyone in Europe ever ordered from them?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a figma, since they apparently undervalue your package and offer free shipping. But I'm wondering if some European has experience with them - mainly concerning shipping time and if the package indeed slipped through customs.

Can anyone help?

Some users from MFC have commented on their experience with this via the following link: (mfc link)

Remember delivery times vary for the free services they can be as little as 10 business days (2 weeks) or as long as 45 business days (2 months) it really depends on your country and how backed up their customs/postal system is.
Updated 6 months ago #17469329

Zorrt
Regular Boarder

Zorrt

Online No
Level 2
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 2

5 months ago
I sent an email a couple weeks to these guys regarding the status of a preorder I placed for an artfx spiderman back last july but they don't seem to reply. Should I be concerned?

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

5 months ago
Zorrt (5 months ago) #17791221I sent an email a couple weeks to these guys regarding the status of a preorder I placed for an artfx spiderman back last july but they don't seem to reply. Should I be concerned?

Artfx Spiderman arrives in about a week or so, Koto just emailed us invoices for it.

Zorrt
Regular Boarder

Zorrt

Online No
Level 2
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 2

5 months ago
Anime-Island (5 months ago) #17798112Zorrt (5 months ago) #17791221I sent an email a couple weeks to these guys regarding the status of a preorder I placed for an artfx spiderman back last july but they don't seem to reply. Should I be concerned?

Artfx Spiderman arrives in about a week or so, Koto just emailed us invoices for it.

Thanks!

AdrienAgreste
Regular Boarder

AdrienAgreste

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 25
Location Neopia

5 months ago
curious how long has anyone had to wait for something they ordered from AI? from the time the item releases in most Japanese stores to the time you got it

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

5 months ago
AdrienAgreste (5 months ago) #17915927curious how long has anyone had to wait for something they ordered from AI? from the time the item releases in most Japanese stores to the time you got it

Hello AdrienAgreste, currently none of your figures are due in stock, you have one estimated for end of April (was March but since the release in Japan did not happen yet our release is now pushed into April) and the second one is releasing end of July (current estimate as this is a new figure we recently offered). Normal wait time is approx 8 weeks or so from Japanese release, but with freight shipping to us (which can avg 1-2 weeks itself) from vendor ends up being more like 9-10 weeks due us being in PA vs West Coast. Any other questions please email us or PM us.

kincaid
Regular Boarder

kincaid

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 3

4 months ago
Hi, has anyone experienced preorder from Anime-Island pushed back 2 months from their original estimated release date(not Japan release date) and marked as unavailable before. I ordered and PAID IN FULL Play Arts Kai Dissidia Squall from them back in mid Dec. Just like the previous post from Anime-Island representative, I have waited 8 weeks from the original Japanese release date and email them if they have any news from the supplier. After 10 days without any reply, I PMed the representative here and he/she said the office would email me directly later, but nothing from them. I waited another 18 days then email them again today. They didn't reply me but instead marked it as unavailable and changed the estimated delivery date from Jan 31st to Mar 31st.

At least, the customer service can provide update to a customer who have enough confidence in them to paid for preorders in full or if they can't secure the stock, return all my money so I can buy it elsewhere before it is all sold out. Last time I checked even the expensive and super late to get stock BigBadToyStore had it in stock already...

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

4 months ago
I see an email was sent out to you yesterday about the order/item, the item's shipment arrives early to middle of next week at which time your order will be filled. It appears a partial shipment from the supplier caused the extra delay for your order to be filled on a 2nd shipment vs the original one in Jan.

Please note we respond within 48 hours to emails except on weekends and holidays. Please allow more than a partial afternoon for responses especially if something has to be researched to find an accurate answer as to when an item will arrive in full. The person who probably changed the arrival date was researching that item's status for the people who answer the emails, once they had the correct info and then passed it on to the person who then emailed back.
Updated 4 months ago #18612120

weeb
konichiwat
Regular Boarder

weeb

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1
Location United Ki...

4 months ago
when am i supposed to get an email for the kirito nendo rerelease? i paid the 20% deposit and i know hes being 'released' today so i'd like to pay the rest asap

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

4 months ago
Please contact us via email or the contact form with your order number or email address.

Edit: If it is this item [ext link ] Then you may have already received the payment email today for it, if not within the next 1-2 days. It will not arrive until late Friday and will start shipping next Monday as the shipment from GSC is a few days later than release due to us being on East Coast.
Updated 4 months ago #18613450

kincaid
Regular Boarder

kincaid

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 3

4 months ago
Hi, I received the item today but it is a wrong one. ):

This is what I ordered
item #462751

This is what I got today
item #58561

I already contacted the customer service for the return label but can you kindly assist the warehouse person so he/she can get the correct one this time. I know they have the same name so it's kinda hard to differentiate, but they look different and their prices are vastly different too! Thanks.

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

4 months ago
kincaid (4 months ago) #18771713Hi, I received the item today but it is a wrong one. ):

This is what I ordered
item #462751

This is what I got today
item #58561

I already contacted the customer service for the return label but can you kindly assist the warehouse person so he/she can get the correct one this time. I know they have the same name so it's kinda hard to differentiate, but they look different and their prices are vastly different too! Thanks.

Hello Kincaid, we apologize for the confusion on that item. I see the staff already is working on it and sent you the pre-paid return label.

kincaid
Regular Boarder

kincaid

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 3

4 months ago
Anime-Island (4 months ago) #18802659kincaid (4 months ago) #18771713Hi, I received the item today but it is a wrong one. ):

This is what I ordered
item #462751

This is what I got today
item #58561

Hello Kincaid, we apologize for the confusion on that item. I see the staff already is working on it and sent you the pre-paid return label.

Hi, my returned package arrived at Anime-Island yesterday. I emailed the same staff to ask if my correct item can be shipped soon but there is no reply for 48 hours. Last time he said the right Squall should be in stock last week. I hope it is not out of stock again...

bellirama
Regular Boarder

bellirama

Online No
Level 4
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 2

4 months ago
I asked Anime-Island to cancel a pre-order about a week ago, then I sent two other messages asking them to honor their cancellation policies and I haven't received a concrete reply.

I would hate that this situation deteriorates, so please, let me know how to proceed...

Anime-Island

Anime-Island

Online No
Level 24
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 131
Location Eastern P...

4 months ago
bellirama (4 months ago) #18986825I asked Anime-Island to cancel a pre-order about a week ago, then I sent two other messages asking them to honor their cancellation policies and I haven't received a concrete reply.

I would hate that this situation deteriorates, so please, let me know how to proceed...

PM us your order number so we can see what is going on.

bellirama
Regular Boarder

bellirama

Online No
Level 4
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 2

4 months ago
Anime-Island (4 months ago) #18999224bellirama (4 months ago) #18986825I asked Anime-Island to cancel a pre-order about a week ago, then I sent two other messages asking them to honor their cancellation policies and I haven't received a concrete reply.

PM us your order number so we can see what is going on.

Thank you, I confirm the refund has been received....

OVB
Regular Boarder

OVB

Online No
Level 3
Joined 4 months ago
Post(s) 3
Location Barcelona...

4 months ago
Just preordered this nendo from you, paying up full. Hoping there won't be any problems. Would be nice if I could get an ETA for Barcelona, Spain although I can understand you don't know right now when the items will arrive at your store.

Edit: When reviewing the order at your shop it says "manual verification required". What does this exactly mean?
Updated 4 months ago #19087744

sone
Regular Boarder

sone

Online No
Level 5
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 2

3 months ago
OVB (4 months ago) #19087744Just preordered this nendo from you, paying up full. Hoping there won't be any problems. Would be nice if I could get an ETA for Barcelona, Spain although I can understand you don't know right now when the items will arrive at your store.

Edit: When reviewing the order at your shop it says "manual verification required". What does this exactly mean?

i have the exact same thing, i preordered my items and paid in full, it has been two weeks it still says "manual verification required", should i be worried?
i already emailed my details to their sales@anime-island.com but theres no resolve.

« Prev   1 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.