Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

DYRL
Regular Boarder

DYRL

Online No
Level 6
Joined 2 months ago
Post(s) 7
Location USA

22 days ago
Rikudou (22 days ago) #28846081DYRL (23 days ago) #28819048Does anyone have any experience buying TOM's lucky boxes? Do you think they're worth it?

I've seen people do that for the sheer experience and excitement. But a lot of the time I've seen people say that they didn't feel they got the value from it. Maybe they are better from year to year.

From what I gather, they basically aren't worth it lmao

Well, I'm in no rush! If the box I want is still there by payday then I buy it and see what I get...
Updated 22 days ago #28849893

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

Online No
Level 26
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 1824
Location Bay Area,...

18 days ago
I've gotten a couple of emails about the "TOM Super Spin" to win special coupons, but when I follow the link, it just takes me to the main Super Sale page. Here's the latest such email. Anyone know if this Super Spin really exists?

ugendo
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Regular Boarder

ugendo

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 289
Location MI, USA

18 days ago
R_Kasahara (18 days ago) #29006351I've gotten a couple of emails about the "TOM Super Spin" to win special coupons, but when I follow the link, it just takes me to the main Super Sale page. Here's the latest such email. Anyone know if this Super Spin really exists?
It does! It's a popup but I haven't figured out how often it happens. You get 2 spins total if you share the link

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

Online No
Level 26
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 1824
Location Bay Area,...

18 days ago
ugendo (18 days ago) #29006934R_Kasahara (18 days ago) #29006351I've gotten a couple of emails about the "TOM Super Spin" to win special coupons, but when I follow the link, it just takes me to the main Super Sale page. Here's the latest such email. Anyone know if this Super Spin really exists?
It does! It's a popup but I haven't figured out how often it happens. You get 2 spins total if you share the link

Thanks for the info! I think I have popups blocked so I'll try disabling that.
Updated 18 days ago #29007304

Shikaree
Regular Boarder

Shikaree

Online No
Level 10
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 89
Location United St...

18 days ago
R_Kasahara (18 days ago) #29007304ugendo (18 days ago) #29006934R_Kasahara (18 days ago) #29006351I've gotten a couple of emails about the "TOM Super Spin" to win special coupons, but when I follow the link, it just takes me to the main Super Sale page. Here's the latest such email. Anyone know if this Super Spin really exists?

Thanks for the info! I think I have popups blocked so I'll try disabling that.

It's not a popup. It's embedded javascript. When it does show up, it shows up in the center of the screen and dims the rest of the page. It doesn't always get generated. I think it only shows up the first few times you visit the site (each day?).

ugendo
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Regular Boarder

ugendo

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 289
Location MI, USA

18 days ago
Shikaree (18 days ago) #29010113It's not a popup. It's embedded javascript. When it does show up, it shows up in the center of the screen and dims the rest of the page. It doesn't always get generated. I think it only shows up the first few times you visit the site (each day?).
Ah sorry I didn't realize there was a difference >< It's either the first visit of the day or it updates with the flash sales, I'm not sure

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

Online No
Level 26
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 1824
Location Bay Area,...

18 days ago
Shikaree (18 days ago) #29010113It's not a popup. It's embedded javascript. When it does show up, it shows up in the center of the screen and dims the rest of the page. It doesn't always get generated. I think it only shows up the first few times you visit the site (each day?).
Either way, figured out the issue on my end. Ghostery seemed to have been blocking its related tracker, and pausing overall blocking on that page worked. With blocking on, I couldn't see it no matter how many times I reloaded.
Updated 18 days ago #29034343

DYRL
Regular Boarder

DYRL

Online No
Level 6
Joined 2 months ago
Post(s) 7
Location USA

12 days ago
So what do y'all make of the new sale going on? I guess not enough people went ham on Black Friday there lol

I have a strange feeling that Rin Figma is going to show up in the lucky box I ordered...

Jaz
Regular Boarder

Jaz

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 40
Location Florida

11 days ago
Has anyone ordered anything from TOM during their Black Friday sale and received them yet? I ordered 3 books item #627778 item #528516 [ext link ] and 2 keychains [ext link ] [ext link ] from their Japan warehouse by 2 artists who I love on the 24th in the morning and i also pre-ordered item #613791 during their TOM premium thing for $4.99 which i subscribed to snag her at a low price of $29.89. The art books and keychains are still stuck at the "Shipping Soon" update. Just recently, they showed a box stating that there may be some delays due to the holidays. I did get a tracking number but it says item not found.

Maybe i'm being impatient cause it is the holiday season and this is my first time ordering from TOM. Just wanna know if anyone ordered anything during the week of Black Friday and received their packages. x_x;

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

Online No
Level 26
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 1824
Location Bay Area,...

11 days ago
Jaz (11 days ago) #29291316Has anyone ordered anything from TOM during their Black Friday sale and received them yet? I ordered 3 books item #627778 item #528516 [ext link ] and 2 keychains [ext link ] [ext link ] from their Japan warehouse by 2 artists who I love on the 24th in the morning and i also pre-ordered item #613791 during their TOM premium thing for $4.99 which i subscribed to snag her at a low price of $29.89. The art books and keychains are still stuck at the "Shipping Soon" update. Just recently, they showed a box stating that there may be some delays due to the holidays. I did get a tracking number but it says item not found.

Maybe i'm being impatient cause it is the holiday season and this is my first time ordering from TOM. Just wanna know if anyone ordered anything during the week of Black Friday and received their packages. x_x;

I placed an order for a single cheap in-stock item on Monday and only just got a shipping notice yesterday, so I think it's pretty safe to say that they're backed up right now.
Updated 11 days ago #29292322

« Prev   1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.