Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

Online No
Level 26
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2552
Location United Ki...

3 years ago
MHToyShop

MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

International shop: [ext link ] - Sadly, closed for business in July 2017
MFC profile: mhtoyshop

Online figure store based in New Jersey, USA.
Specialized in selling figures.

Shipping: USPS,
Payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card

+ Large product range
+ Allows preorder cancellations [ext link ]

Trade-in: [ext link ]
http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 18
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2038
Location Canada

3 years ago
Anybody use them before?

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 18
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2038
Location Canada

2 years ago
sorry just another quick bump, how are they with preorders?

Gonstead
Regular Boarder

Gonstead

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1

2 years ago
chapters0 (2 years ago) #2502209sorry just another quick bump, how are they with preorders?
Very good. Pre-ordered with them twice so far and no problems at all.

kk090200
Con going Anime lover!!!!
Regular Boarder

kk090200

Online No
Level 19
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 105
Location United St...

1 year ago
Just placed my first order through them. Will report on how it goes upon completion.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kk090200/sign.png

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 18
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2038
Location Canada

1 year ago
i used them twice now for preorders and they are great! i pay for preorders when released and their release date is pretty accurate as well! and good customer service too!

Porgo0
Regular Boarder

Porgo0

Online No
Level 12
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 24
Location Germany

1 year ago
anyone from europe ordered from them?
problem with Zoll, lost packages or something?

i´m thinking of buying the sh. figuarts Omegamon (shf Wargreymon)from them but the cheapest shipping is 22,50$ :/
i would prefer Ebay but well shipping on ebay is 15-48$ and the figure cost 70$-140$ -_-
Updated 1 year ago #11428782

Cupcakez89
The quiet one
Very Important Boarder

Cupcakez89

Online No
Level 20
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 264
Location Wyoming

1 year ago
First time using mhtoyshop and had a smooth experience. I ordered item #128865 from them and received the payment request close to the correct time period. I paid promptly and they shipped the next day. I'll update this after I receive my figure, but so far so good!

Update: 9/7/16 I received my package promptly and she was packaged very well. All in all a great experience :)
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/tatamook/7067e1b8227183c95b82efb9cfebf4bf_zps0fe31e45.gif
Updated 1 year ago #14313068

FandomTrash
Regular Boarder

FandomTrash

Online No
Level 11
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 185
Location Toronto, ...

5 months ago
Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

negativezero
Regular Boarder

negativezero

Online No
Level 17
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 67
Location America!

5 months ago
FandomTrash (5 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 223

5 months ago
FandomTrash (5 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!
negativezero (5 months ago) #22235792I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

I have a order that is already released in Japan and now I'm waiting for them to stock in, I'll try to comment something when I receive it, but that can be this or next month >_<

FandomTrash
Regular Boarder

FandomTrash

Online No
Level 11
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 185
Location Toronto, ...

5 months ago
robert18 (5 months ago) #22263431FandomTrash (5 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!
negativezero (5 months ago) #22235792I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

I have a order that is already released in Japan and now I'm waiting for them to stock in, I'll try to comment something when I receive it, but that can be this or next month >_<

thank you! :)

timelady
Regular Boarder

timelady

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 69
Location OR, USA

4 months ago
negativezero (5 months ago) #22235792FandomTrash (5 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

I just received my first order from them and overall, I'm very satisfied with their service. They did a great job with the packaging. They shipped three days after I paid. There was a problem with USPS not updating their tracking info (so I wasn't able to track my package until it was supposed to be delivered and I got a bit worried about that) but they promptly notified everyone of the problem. Two weeks later, I received my package with no problem :) I will definitely be ordering from them again.

negativezero
Regular Boarder

negativezero

Online No
Level 17
Joined 9 years ago
Post(s) 67
Location America!

4 months ago
timelady (4 months ago) #22789101negativezero (5 months ago) #22235792FandomTrash (5 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

TYIA

I just received my first order from them and overall, I'm very satisfied with their service. They did a great job with the packaging. They shipped three days after I paid. There was a problem with USPS not updating their tracking info (so I wasn't able to track my package until it was supposed to be delivered and I got a bit worried about that) but they promptly notified everyone of the problem. Two weeks later, I received my package with no problem :) I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Sounds good. Thank you for your input. Ive placed my order and hope that it goes just as smooth.

Levycas
Regular Boarder

Levycas

Online No
Level 6
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 9
Location Arizona, ...

4 months ago
Does anyone know how soon they get their preorders in? The Iwaizumi nendoroid was released in May and they said to have him probably around the end of June but I'm still waiting for the email that they got him in?

Contact wise they've been wonderful and reply very quickly but I'm still waiting for these preorders to be filled.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 259
Location TX

4 months ago
Levycas (4 months ago) #23121662Does anyone know how soon they get their preorders in? The Iwaizumi nendoroid was released in May and they said to have him probably around the end of June but I'm still waiting for the email that they got him in?

Contact wise they've been wonderful and reply very quickly but I'm still waiting for these preorders to be filled.

Depending on when in the month the item is released in Japan, US warehouses can get a 1-2 month delay. For instance, I ordered the P3 Protag figma from AnimeBLVD and since he was released late April they got him around mid-June instead of their May ETA. As long as the shop is in contact with you I wouldn't worry to much. I would say they'll probably get their shipments soon.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

adrikyn
Regular Boarder

adrikyn

Online No
Level 20
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 67
Location USA

4 months ago
Weren't they a MFC partner before, or did I just imagine it? I noticed they stopped posting sales ads and went to check, and they're not listed anymore. Their webpage also has been updated sparsely lately.... I wonder if it has to do with the recent problem with USPS not sending out the packages for a few weeks.
Updated 4 months ago #23439383

edwardb
Regular Boarder

edwardb

Online No
Level 3
Joined 4 months ago
Post(s) 17

4 months ago
I have a couple of orders with MH, pay on July 5 and today 14 still do not ship, their fan page disappeared on facebook and twitter, I write again and again and do not reply, I think it is not safe to buy with them

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 223

4 months ago
Oh man, I have 3 pre-orders with them, I hope everything is OK, but I'm getting a little worried from what you comment.

moonstarfc
Regular Boarder

moonstarfc

Online No
Level 11
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 17
Location Maryland,...

4 months ago
robert18 (4 months ago) #23446073Oh man, I have 3 pre-orders with them, I hope everything is OK, but I'm getting a little worried from what you comment.
Me too, I have 3 preorders for figures I was really excited about :/ hopefully they won't fall through!

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.