Kazuma Kaneko FanclubDedicated to the artist and his work.
Welcome to the Kazuma Kaneko Fan Club!
Kazuma Kaneko (金子一馬) is a game designer, concept artist, character/demon artist, and co-founder of Atlus mainly known for his work in the Megami Tensei (女神転生) series. He has also worked with Capcom and Konami.
His aesthetic has a geometric sense of design, color palettes ranging from darkly elegant to pop, and a bold, almost gothic appearance for his human characters. More iconic are his original demons still used in the Megami Tensei franchise, ranging from the disturbingly phallic Mara to the lovable Atlus mascot Jack Frost. He has several volumes dedicated to his own art, including Kazuma Kaneko Works Volumes I - III and the Kazuma Kaneko Graphics series. His work is also printed in official game guides and artbooks.
His aesthetic is an ever-present trademark of the franchise that we hope continues for a very long time. A timeline of his past and present work can be seen here.
- 5 years ago
- 5 months ago
View moreMembers (26)
View moreRelated Items (27)
- Megami Tensei - Shin Megami Tensei - Shin Megami Tensei II - Kazuma Kanek...
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin - Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - Megami Ibunroku...
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - Nemissa - Flames Ver. (From My Dreamworld)
- Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou tai Chouriki Heidan - Gotou-Douji - Kuzun...
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin - Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - Shin Megami Ten...