Kazuma Kaneko FanclubDedicated to the artist and his work.
Welcome to the Kazuma Kaneko Fan Club!
Kazuma Kaneko (金子一馬) is a game designer, concept artist, character/demon artist, and co-founder of Atlus mainly known for his work in the Megami Tensei (女神転生) series. He has also worked with Capcom and Konami.
His aesthetic has a geometric sense of design, color palettes ranging from darkly elegant to pop, and a bold, almost gothic appearance for his human characters. More iconic are his original demons still used in the Tensei franchise, ranging from the disturbingly phallic Mara to the lovable Atlus mascot Jack Frost. He has several volumes dedicated to his own art, including Kazuma Kaneko Works Volumes I - III and the Kazuma Kaneko Graphics series. His work is also printed in official game guides and artbooks.
His aesthetic is an ever-present trademark of the franchise that we hope continues for a very long time. His most recent work can be seen in Shin Megami Tensei IV.
- 2 years ago
- 9 months ago
View moreMembers (20)
1 month ago
5 hours ago
2 hours ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
View moreRelated Items (27)
- Megami Tensei - Shin Megami Tensei - Shin Megami Tensei II - Kazuma Kanek...
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona...
- Shin Megami Tensei - Megami Tensei - Kazuma Kaneko Graphics - Demon Guide...
- Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou tai Chouriki Heidan - PS2 Game (ATLUS, Ko...
- Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou tai Chouriki Heidan - Gotou-Douji - Kuzun...