Team Onii-chan!Team Onii-chan!n/a

01 month agoteakoiteakoi
Hello?! Is this group still active? :)
05 months agobrucesolmianobrucesolmiano
:D
01 year agoHaLz07HaLz07
uhm. would you be displaying figs later at otaku expo reloaded?
01 year agoamehybridamehybrid
Taken last Saturday at your figure display:
picture #787108
01 year agocashaloucashalou
For sure I will join here :)
01 year agoFlare77Flare77
well.. Im a filipino so I might as well join here...
02 years ago (2 years ago)amehybridamehybrid
Got some pictures of your figure display here: (mfc link)
02 years ago (2 years ago)dncxdncx
Hello all! I'm thinking of splitting the box of petit v1 and v2 of lucky star but unless all have takers.. i only liked some of them in the set and i didnt want to spend that much for all of it..it'll be Php350 each or $9 without shipping and handling fees yet.

I can accept:
>Swapping (nendos for nendos only..specially if its in my wish list)
>Paypal payments as a gift or you pay the fees
>Direct Deposit to my account
>I prefer spliters from the Philippines so its hassle free for me

Rules:
>ILL ONLY PURCHASE IF ALL HAS TAKERS
>ILL ONLY PURCHASE IF ALL HAS BEEN PAID

Procedure:
1. We will wait if all characters have takers, up until 3 max reservation each characters, first come first serve.
2. When all are reserved in the set then we will all have to pay for our parts.
3. I will buy the whole box and distribute it to the paid people.
4. I will ship all together ^_^

*I will not buy unless all has a takers of at least one person.
*I will not buy unless all has been paid
*I will do refund if this will not be proceeded (so paypal is the best for this)
*If a person suddenly backs-out the reservation then it will be given to the second reserved person.
**You are not allowed to back out once we have agreed to buy the item and specially when you have already paid.
**Refund will only be issued if 80% of the buyers backs out after everyone pays and if not 80% asks for back out this will proceed.

From left to right, first row:

Akira - Cranky >
Tsukasa - Summer uniform >
Konata - Swimsuit >
Kagami - Shrine Maiden >dncx
Miyuki - cheerleader >dncx

SPECIAL CHARACTER - the boy (forgot his name) >

*I would love to swap these for the Hiiragi Twins "lucky star x street fighter" OR "lucky star in shrine maiden uniform"

RED - RESERVED
BLUE - SWAPPING
ORANGE - PAID

First reserved - first person to reserve and will be getting this item unless backs out before payment or before We purchase the product in the store
Second reserved - second person to reserve and will only be getting this if the first person backs out before We pay and buy the product from the store
Third reserved - second person to reserve and will only be getting this if the first person backs out before We pay and buy the product from the store

***WE ONLY PAY WHEN ALL IS RESERVE
***WE ONLY BUY THE PRODUCT FROM THE STORE WHEN ALL IS PAID
*There should only be a max of 3 people reserved.
***DEADLINE OF RESERVATION IS JANUARY 20 2012 if not reserved then IGNORE THIS COMMENT
02 years agozhaoyun123zhaoyun123
glad to be here ^^
02 years agoecyangecyang
Glad to join here guys! :D
02 years agomitch1911mitch1911
Hi guys~ Glad to join other collectors. xD
02 years agoheadhunter03headhunter03
Hi Guys! :)
02 years agoamehybridamehybrid
posting more pics
(mfc link)
(mfc link)

my friend and I still have a stash of pictures from Ozinefest 2012. We'll be uploading it gradually.
02 years agoamehybridamehybrid
Hi Onii-chan
Kindly tag this (mfc link).

Team Onii-chan!