Regular Boarder

gundamjehutykai

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 28
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
Right, I have no idea how well this is going to work out or even how alive (or dead) this group is since I don't check in regularly but the question of commissions has come up a few times before so I thought we could try and create some sort of list for people to look into if they want a work painted for them.

So, how about this? Each person who paints GK and is willing to do commissions, please post your name, location and any details you wish to add in this thread (for example, if you're a real stickler for not wanting to work on recasts). Also, please try to link to some of your works so visitors can see if they like your style.

If you're looking to have a kit painted, please look at the list of people (hopefully) who take commissions and then PM them to discuss things further. Please do NOT start cluttering up this thread with requests. Request posts will be deleted!

Finally, please be aware that, if you do enter an agreement, this is a private transaction and neither this club nor MFC will be held responsible if anything bad happens.
Well then, that should start things off. Lets see what happens! Game on people!

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2354
Location United St...

2 years ago
There is another club that deals completely with Commissions now as well: club #793 It's still pretty small though.

gundamjehutykai
Regular Boarder

gundamjehutykai

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 28
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
Muntoe (2 years ago)There is another club that deals completely with Commissions now as well: club #793 It's still pretty small though.

Yeah, I saw. But I figured that it would make more sense to make a centralised location at this club, since we are meant to be a GK club afterall, so chances are, people will find us first and we might have a large group of commission takers under our noses already.

CloudStrife-xx
Regular Boarder

CloudStrife-xx

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location Toronto, ...

2 years ago
MOD Edit: Sorry, we don't share bootleg websites on here.
(ext link);" title=""(ext link);">http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/CloudStrife-xx.png
Updated 2 years ago #1090983

CloudStrife-xx
Regular Boarder

CloudStrife-xx

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location Toronto, ...

2 years ago
CloudStrife-xx (2 years ago)MOD Edit: Sorry, we don't share bootleg websites on here.

Sorry my bad!
(ext link);" title=""(ext link);">http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/CloudStrife-xx.png

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.