Regular Boarder

robert18

Online Yes
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 165
Location Costa Ric...

1 month ago
I searched the GKs in the database but no luck. The nurse is from Yozakura Quartet encyclopedia #42653

http://megumi.img.s3.amazonaws.com/OmakeGifAnime-YozakuraQuartetHananoUta-Episode4-HelloooNursezps8d1e84e6copy.gif

GaijinDensetsu
Regular Boarder

GaijinDensetsu

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 267
Location Central N...

1 month ago
I may have gone HAM ordering Bikini Warriors Figs with some monies I raised by thinning out my game collection.

item #315855 and item #338216

the lewd flood gates are open. pray for me.
-RMI-

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

Online No
Level 14
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1238
Location Californi...

1 month ago
GaijinDensetsu (1 month ago) #19102911I may have gone HAM ordering Bikini Warriors Figs with some monies I raised by thinning out my game collection.

Yes... let the lewdness wash over you. Embrace it, welcome it. Be reborn as a glorious Lewdite.

One of us... one of us.
Bewbs

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online Yes
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 165
Location Costa Ric...

1 month ago
GaijinDensetsu (1 month ago) #19102911I may have gone HAM ordering Bikini Warriors Figs with some monies I raised by thinning out my game collection.

Hunter is amazing, you won't regret it.

I'm also interested in Cleric, but I need to relax with the pre-order button so I'm passing of her for now >_<

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 380
Location New York ...

1 month ago
balbanesbeoulve (1 month ago) #19046961wow, just finding out about item #463483
It's not an exclusive right?

Nope. Standard release (unless you want the bonus head). I've been waiting for her to go up for orders since she's already priced and dated. They have an Asuka coming as well. item #549715
Buy now. Regret later.
Updated 1 month ago #19156344

barrit
Regular Boarder

barrit

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 99
Location Texas

1 month ago
Already up on amiami 11,720

[ext link ]

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 380
Location New York ...

1 month ago
barrit (1 month ago) #19162469Already up on amiami 11,720

[ext link ]

Already nothing. I've been checking every day for the last week. You mean finally. :3

Flare figures are easy investments these days.
Buy now. Regret later.
Updated 1 month ago #19162783

barrit
Regular Boarder

barrit

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 99
Location Texas

1 month ago
Freezasaurus (1 month ago) #19162783barrit (1 month ago) #19162469Already up on amiami 11,720

[ext link ]

Already nothing. I've been checking every day for the last week. You mean finally. :3

Flare figures are easy investments these days.

i guess since i haven't really had my eye on her it seemed pretty fast haha. Good price though. Much less than I expected.

On an unrelated note, I'm guessing "KingKong Studio" isn't a JP company? I saw this listing yesterday [ext link ]

The sculptor is French Doll. Is anyone familiar with them or their quality? I saw a figure on someone's Facebook page who I believe is a sculptor for French Doll, and I would really like to get it. Seeing the listing above yesterday gave me hope since this figure was also on his FB page several months ago.
Updated 1 month ago #19164560

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1190

1 month ago
French Doll along with a sculptor known as G.O and perhaps others (not sure) are collectively known as Cerberus Project and they have a website here: [ext link ]

They do garage kits but also some sculpts for the figure companies. So far most Flare figures (though not that Ayanami Rei) are by French Doll.

In a brief search I found nothing on KingKong Studio, but both figures they have on Amiami are characters from a Korean mobile game called Seven Knights from a company called Netmarble [ext link ] so it probably isn't a Japanese company. Moeyo has some pictures of the figure in question from Wonder Festival (usual NSFW for them): [ext link ]

barrit
Regular Boarder

barrit

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 99
Location Texas

1 month ago
cfx (1 month ago) #19165594French Doll along with a sculptor known as G.O and perhaps others (not sure) are collectively known as Cerberus Project and they have a website here: [ext link ]

They do garage kits but also some sculpts for the figure companies. So far most Flare figures (though not that Ayanami Rei) are by French Doll.

In a brief search I found nothing on KingKong Studio, but both figures they have on Amiami are characters from a Korean mobile game called Seven Knights from a company called Netmarble [ext link ] so it probably isn't a Japanese company. Moeyo has some pictures of the figure in question from Wonder Festival (usual NSFW for them): [ext link ]

Thanks for the info! The figure I'm looking for is from a different Korean mobile game called Destiny Child, so I guess I'll just have to see if it ever pops up anywhere. I noticed a few of the figures on their website got picked up and others didn't.

Luse666
Regular Boarder

Luse666

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 706
Location Scotland

1 month ago
Solaire of Astora statue is up at F4F, while I'm giving it a pass, I'm interested to hear who is buying him, and which of the 4 versions you pre-ordered (well 3 versions and a combo pack). [ext link ]
-Baka Zeitgeist

GaijinDensetsu
Regular Boarder

GaijinDensetsu

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 267
Location Central N...

1 month ago
barrit (1 month ago) #19162469Already up on amiami 11,720

[ext link ]

she looks really cool. I liked the previous ones also but never got them. Not sure how much I want this, though, as I'm not that into Evangelion. The pricing makes me hopeful that Flare's 2B statue item #549472 won't be crazy expensive.
-RMI-
Updated 1 month ago #19180374

barrit
Regular Boarder

barrit

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 99
Location Texas

1 month ago
I've been watching these 2 Saber figures.. and it turns out they have the same exact pose? One is listed as the 1st ascension and the other is listed as the 2nd but they look almost identical. The flag sculpt is a little different, but other than that, I can't really tell them apart.
item #464829

item #464669

This is the first time I've seen something like this before.
Updated 1 month ago #19256467

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1190

1 month ago
barrit (1 month ago) #19256467I've been watching these 2 Saber figures.. and it turns out they have the same exact pose? One is listed as the 1st ascension and the other is listed as the 2nd but they look almost identical. The flag sculpt is a little different, but other than that, I can't really tell them apart.
item #464829

item #464669

I believe that it's a mistake. Both pictures appear to be the same sculpt; they have to be. The bases are identical down to the white piece her foot is attached to. I think the flag only appears slightly different because of different angles in the pictures.

Alter is making a figure, but the sculpt pictures are all of the Aniplex one. Alter's doesn't seem to be sculpted yet but it was indeed announced:

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/600/Christown1469403227.jpeg

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

Online No
Level 29
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1277
Location Melbourne...

1 month ago
barrit (1 month ago) #19256467I've been watching these 2 Saber figures.. and it turns out they have the same exact pose? One is listed as the 1st ascension and the other is listed as the 2nd but they look almost identical. The flag sculpt is a little different, but other than that, I can't really tell them apart.
item #464829

item #464669

Thats because they're actually the same figure. The person who uploaded to the Alter (manufacturer... not as in Jeanne Alter. Not confusing at all) figure tagged the wrong one. I checked the source image and it's Aniplex's twitter. Not Alter
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1190

1 month ago
Haha, I figured the "Alter" might have caused the confusion. It's like talking about "Alter Saber Alter" i.e. a figure of Saber Alter made by Alter, lol.

Baka_Bishie
Regular Boarder

Baka_Bishie

Online No
Level 12
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 315

1 month ago
Katto (1 month ago) #19257967Thats because they're actually the same figure. The person who uploaded to the Alter (manufacturer... not as in Jeanne Alter. Not confusing at all) figure tagged the wrong one. I checked the source image and it's Aniplex's twitter. Not Alter
Must've been a real pain to alter Alter Jeanne Alter's entry to repair the poster's altered sense of reality. But Fate is full of altered heroines, some even made by Alter, such as the recent Alter Saber Alter (item #287683), the upcoming Alter Santa Alter (item #464671), and my much anticipated Alter Jeanne Alter (item #464669). I imagine as long as these continue, altering Alter's Alter entries will continue to alter your modding schedule. ;P
~Infinite_Respawn~

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1190

1 month ago
LOL.

In other news, there was some figures at Anime Japan, including Kotobukiya's summer/beach Fate Lancer/Caster/whoever now painted item #547393 if I remember Jrod was interested in this one. :)
Updated 1 month ago #19282261

GaijinDensetsu
Regular Boarder

GaijinDensetsu

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 267
Location Central N...

29 days ago
^^

well now I know why those Alter Saber names are always so confusing

considering ordering one of these: item #550155

anyone have any experience with the shirt? Supposedly it is a huge pain in the butt to remove and reinstall. is it really that bad?
-RMI-

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1190

28 days ago
GaijinDensetsu (29 days ago) #19319352^^

well now I know why those Alter Saber names are always so confusing

considering ordering one of these: item #550155

anyone have any experience with the shirt? Supposedly it is a huge pain in the butt to remove and reinstall. is it really that bad?

I have her but still boxed. There were some comments here back when she was released, and a note on Amakuni's site (in Japanese of course) suggesting to heat up the shirt a bit in warm water and assemble it off of the figure, let it stay that way a while and then put it on. I believe people had success with it like that.

They might work on it for this new release to make it better since the figure has various changes.

I know that wasn't that helpful and maybe someone else here has actual experience.

She's a nice figure. :)

« Prev   1 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 85   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.