kudo
Regular Boarder

kudo

Online No
Level 8
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 18

4 days ago
Can someone hit me up with the Makoto figurine that has now been banned, lol.
I'm quite interested what got that reaction out of people.

Stig
Regular Boarder

Stig

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 44

4 days ago
kudo (4 days ago) #29499132Can someone hit me up with the Makoto figurine that has now been banned, lol.
I won't argue that it's not an OOC shitty pose, but the stink it raised was nothing short of completely ridiculous.

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/Agon1511602184.jpeg

kudo
Regular Boarder

kudo

Online No
Level 8
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 18

4 days ago
Stig (4 days ago) #29499679kudo (4 days ago) #29499132Can someone hit me up with the Makoto figurine that has now been banned, lol.
I won't argue that it's not an OOC shitty pose, but the stink it raised was nothing short of completely ridiculous.

With the posts and reaction this got I was expecting her ass to be half bare or something, and what was that about how you can see her vag?? Damn, sometimes I just don't get people.
Thanks for the pic.
Updated 4 days ago #29499954

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1416

4 days ago
WolfStark: Big In Japan has carried Banpresto prize figures before; they don't currently list that Boa Hancock but maybe they'll get her.

kudo (4 days ago) #29499954Stig (4 days ago) #29499679kudo (4 days ago) #29499132Can someone hit me up with the Makoto figurine that has now been banned, lol.

With the posts and reaction this got I was expecting her ass to be half bare or something, and what was that about how you can see her vag?? Damn, sometimes I just don't get people.
Thanks for the pic.

Plus like the pic I posted on the last page, the figure doesn't even have to be displayed with the angle like that. With where's she's looking a more side view of the bike works well in which case you don't get the "butt in your face" effect really at all. These days it seems like there is outrage at everything.
Updated 4 days ago #29500349

WolfStark
Regular Boarder

WolfStark

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 19

4 days ago
cfx (4 days ago) #29500349WolfStark: Big In Japan has carried Banpresto prize figures before; they don't currently list that Boa Hancock but maybe they'll get her.

Uh, nice thanks! I will have a close look there, would be neat if they get her, the first Boa that really impressed me.
Updated 4 days ago #29501302

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 199
Location United St...

3 days ago
cfx (5 days ago) #29437497
With all the Motoko figures made the only one I have liked is the old Alter/Vice one item #388 and she's crude by current standards and sells for a high price now so I'd like to see a nice one too.

That's how I feel about it. At 60 I'm old I guess and from a different generation than the people being offended probably.

In that video even Ken looks better than that other picture, perhaps the lighting. That pic doesn't have the same base either so it's a prototype or maybe even just a rendering. In that line anyway I think Rose looks especially good and I like Sakura too.

I have that Motoko and she's still one of the best if not the best version. She looks straight out of SAC. There are a few other good ones that I own and some I've passed on that were also pretty good.

It's possible they aren't really offended too. With the way media is today you see people use certain words and everyone starts using them.

They changed the bases on those Street Fighter figures. The video has the prototype bases. I think they were trying to get the price as cheap as possible. I'll probably get Rose but I'm hoping Prototypez gets around to her one day.

ohmygoditsjrod (5 days ago) #29447445

Set up a Christmas display.

http://i.imgur.com/AJQ0nY4.jpg

That Christmas setup is cool. I never thought about setting up lights around figures. I only have that Christmas Elizabeth (item #173331). I want to get my Saturn setup so I can always play Christmas Nights during the season. I need to find a store that has this Christmas Harley Quinn too as I read somewhere that she has paint issues.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/361251203149-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

I thought about getting this Selvaria (item #463730) but I thought she was too suggestive for a Christmas figure.
I want vintage anime and videogame figures!

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1416

3 days ago
I'll keep an eye out for that Makoto but I think she sells for ~20,000 yen now.

FREEing's 1/4 Saber item #549716 is painted:

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/Agon1512720762.jpeg

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1293
Location Californi...

1 day ago
She looks good. 1/4 Is too big for me though.

Got my Halloween Liz delivered yesterday. She's fantastic. Should get Racing Illya delivered today.

Gonna take some pics when I have good sunlight.
Bewbs

« Prev   1 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.