monkry

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 4

23 days ago
Hello,

I just add an entry: item #563905
Before I duplicate the entry for other characters, I wanna confirm something.
It should be tagged as Draft, right?

This is how it's stated on Help page:
FAQ
About official shots: Not tagged official/promotional pictures (provided by manufacturers) required. If such a picture can't be found (old items, upcoming items), you can use your own picture or a picture found on the Internet (make sure you have the photographer's authorization before uploading). Don't forget to mark your entry as draft in this case.
Jpeg (.jpg), png (.png) and gif (.gif) up to 2048x2048 pixels and 1MB.

As you can see, entry above has SAMPLE all over the pic. I want to confirm this because I found entries with SAMPLE pic not tagged as draft, but others with SAMPLE tagged it as draft. Is it a draft or is it not?

aeonblue
SHSL Procrastinator
Moderator + Super High School Level

aeonblue

Online No
Level 34
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1963
Location Australia

23 days ago
monkry (23 days ago) #19439158Hello,

I just add an entry: item #563905
Before I duplicate the entry for other characters, I wanna confirm something.
It should be tagged as Draft, right?

This is how it's stated on Help page:
FAQ
About official shots: Not tagged official/promotional pictures (provided by manufacturers) required. If such a picture can't be found (old items, upcoming items), you can use your own picture or a picture found on the Internet (make sure you have the photographer's authorization before uploading). Don't forget to mark your entry as draft in this case.
Jpeg (.jpg), png (.png) and gif (.gif) up to 2048x2048 pixels and 1MB.

As you can see, entry above has SAMPLE all over the pic. I want to confirm this because I found entries with SAMPLE pic not tagged as draft, but others with SAMPLE tagged it as draft. Is it a draft or is it not?

Plenty of official pictures straight from the manufacturer have the sample watermark over them and while one without it is preferable, it's sometimes the only official ones. So you're fine to not leave it as a draft entry. Drafts are usually for when the entry is substantially lacking in information generally because it's a new item awaiting further details.

Edit: For clarification, by 'not tagged' we mean not pictures tagged with a website's or photographer's, etc. name.
Updated 23 days ago #19440015

monkry
Regular Boarder

monkry

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 4

23 days ago
aeonblue (23 days ago) #19440015Plenty of official pictures straight from the manufacturer have the sample watermark over them and while one without it is preferable, it's sometimes the only official ones. So you're fine to not leave it as a draft entry. Drafts are usually for when the entry is substantially lacking in information generally because it's a new item awaiting further details.

Edit: For clarification, by 'not tagged' we mean not pictures tagged with a website's or photographer's, etc. name.

Ooo thank you very much! :)
Glad I asked first :)

crocatoot
Regular Boarder

crocatoot

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 392
Location Canada

21 days ago
What are a cheap/Natural non heated Light to light up a Detolf?
Updated 21 days ago #19500969

darkill17
Regular Boarder

darkill17

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 21
Location Paços de ...

4 days ago
Hi. I don't know if i and on the right place but does anyone know good ebay sellers that special sell Banpresto stuff?
Thanks.
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/darkill17/Signature/Uta1_zpsv9zkbpvt.jpg

FoolyDooly
Regular Boarder

FoolyDooly

Online No
Level 13
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 613
Location ALL OVER ...

4 days ago
darkill17 (4 days ago) #20046127Hi. I don't know if i and on the right place but does anyone know good ebay sellers that special sell Banpresto stuff?
Thanks.
Tokyo Otaku Mode carries some Banpresto figures, actually, but not all, if you want reputable shop.

eBay-wise, I buy them off auction sellers that has "ship from Japan" marks. Depends on what you are looking for. Safe bet of course is to avoid Chinese/Taiwan/Vietnam/Malaysia area. I don't know what figure you're looking for so I can't pinpoint you the exact ones, unfortunately. Banpresto stuff can be gatcha or crane game, so knowing which series' or particular one could help search much better.
Updated 4 days ago #20062374

Dorayaki_Senpai
Regular Boarder

Dorayaki_Senpai

Online No
Level 4
Joined 5 days ago
Post(s) 2
Location Indonesia

2 days ago
Hi guys,

I would like to ask is there any particular thread or maybe another site that i can easily monitoring new release figures. For example good smile site have section for japan release date and shipment.

Thank you

heartfulcries
Regular Boarder

heartfulcries

Online No
Level 15
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 164
Location Singapore

2 days ago
Dorayaki_Senpai (2 days ago) #20133420Hi guys,

I would like to ask is there any particular thread or maybe another site that i can easily monitoring new release figures. For example good smile site have section for japan release date and shipment.

Thank you

You can use the database search and restrict by release year and month then sort by release date like so: (mfc link)

This depends heavily on users updating database entries though you're not restricted to one company's figures (unless you specify it in search).
Updated 2 days ago #20136004

Dorayaki_Senpai
Regular Boarder

Dorayaki_Senpai

Online No
Level 4
Joined 5 days ago
Post(s) 2
Location Indonesia

2 days ago
heartfulcries (2 days ago) #20136004You can use the database search and restrict by release year and month then sort by release date like so: (mfc link)

This depends heavily on users updating database entries though you're not restricted to one company's figures (unless you specify it in search)

Ahh did you mean those on the right section, lol never noticing that, thanks. I wish somebody making easy to navigate blog/site updating newest release goods not just for future release articles.
Updated 2 days ago #20142359

« Prev   1 74 75 76 77 78 79 80   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.