Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

Online No
Level 45
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 2957
Location United St...

2 months ago
Elphaba (2 months ago) #18694614Can someone translate this to Romanji please? :)

一番くじ TVアニメ「3月のライオン」ほっこりまんぷく♪ニャーちゃんたちと春支度っ
Ichiban Kuji TV Anime [3 Gatsu no Lion] Hokkori Manpuku ♪Nya-chan-tachi to Harujitaku

Elphaba
Regular Boarder

Elphaba

Online No
Level 23
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 66
Location Washingto...

2 months ago
Muntoe (2 months ago) #18697387Elphaba (2 months ago) #18694614Can someone translate this to Romanji please? :)

Ichiban Kuji TV Anime [3 Gatsu no Lion] Hokkori Manpuku ♪Nya-chan-tachi to Harujitaku

Thank you! :)

sonicmonkey (2 months ago) #18696005Elphaba (2 months ago) #18694614Can someone translate this to Romanji please? :)

Romanji as in Japanese Romanization or in English? I'll definitely do it, just wanna make sure I'm doing this correctly XD

I meant Romanization lol But someone else did it, thanks anyway!

debinoresu
Regular Boarder

debinoresu

Online No
Level 14
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 86
Location Owasso, O...

2 months ago
http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/171//GOODS-00140743.jpg
^can someone please translate what this shirt says?

heartfulcries
Regular Boarder

heartfulcries

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 169
Location Singapore

2 months ago
debinoresu (2 months ago) #19069118http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/171//GOODS-00140743.jpg

"If (you're) a genius, you can change the impossible to the possible."

I don't really translate much and my Japanese proficiency might not be as high as some other users here so sorry if there are any mistakes! ><

debinoresu
Regular Boarder

debinoresu

Online No
Level 14
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 86
Location Owasso, O...

2 months ago
heartfulcries (2 months ago) #19104234debinoresu (2 months ago) #19069118http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/171//GOODS-00140743.jpg

"If (you're) a genius, you can change the impossible to the possible."

I don't really translate much and my Japanese proficiency might not be as high as some other users here so sorry if there are any mistakes! ><

given her personality/morals that quote makes a lot of sense, so you're likely right! thank you so much!

Azyx
Regular Boarder

Azyx

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 217
Location Canada

8 days ago
I tried google translate but I'm not exactly sure,

On Korokoro Udon booth.pm page for this:

Link: [ext link ]
KorokoroUdon送料:\165
(※クリックポストで郵送します)

セットをご購入頂いたいた方に
ノベルティーで妹紅のクリアファイル・てるもこポストカード
鈴仙ポリ袋をプレゼント致します。
The second part seems to be something about buying a set (or both set?) and getting the Udonge Reisen bag? I'm wondering how to get the item at the bottom on this image: [ext link ] There's also more text on the image but I couldn't get a good read to transfer the text into character to use google translate =X

Also, for another item, the poster describing the goods, in the upper right in red there's this:
Link: [ext link ]
KorokoroUdonアクリルキ一ホルダー2点
ご購入につき1つ缶バッジを
プレゼン ト致します。

缶バッジは輝夜・妹紅の2種です。
絵柄はランダムでお付けします。
サイ ズは5 7mmです。

無くなり次第終了に
なりますのでご了承ください。
From what I understand of google translate, you need to buy 2 key holder and you get a random can badge between Kaguya & Mokou if they still have some?

I need some help to understand what I'm getting before proceeding, mostly looking to get the extra Mokou' stuff, thank you!

megane_
Regular Boarder

megane_

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2

8 days ago
Azyx (8 days ago) #21274386I need some help to understand what I'm getting before proceeding, mostly looking to get the extra Mokou' stuff, thank you!

You've basically got the gist of it, but here's what they say, just in case:
KorokoroUdon送料:\165
(※クリックポストで郵送します)

セットをご購入頂いたいた方に
ノベルティーで妹紅のクリアファイル・てるもこポストカード
鈴仙ポリ袋をプレゼント致します。

Shipping: 165 JPY
(* Will be sent via Click Post)

A Mokou clear file, Terumoko postcard, and Reisen plastic bag will be included as a present for buyers who purchase the set."

Basically what the machine translation said: if you buy a set, the three items at the bottom of the image are included as bonus goodies. Any of the three sets available will qualify for the bonus.

KorokoroUdonアクリルキ一ホルダー2点
ご購入につき1つ缶バッジを
プレゼン ト致します。

缶バッジは輝夜・妹紅の2種です。
絵柄はランダムでお付けします。
サイ ズは5 7mmです。

無くなり次第終了に
なりますのでご了承ください。

"For every two acrylic keyholders purchased, you will receive one badge as a present.

There are two badges available: Kaguya and Mokou. Which one you receive will be at random. They are 57mm in size.

Please understand that this [promotion] ends once we have run out of them."

Also basically about what the translation says. I'm not completely sure if it's really that you'll get badges at a 2:1 keyholder to badge ratio since that seems like quite a bit of badges for them to hand out, but maybe they really are being pretty generous with those badges. Hope they'll send you one of the Mokous if you place the order.

Azyx
Regular Boarder

Azyx

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 217
Location Canada

7 days ago
megane_ (8 days ago) #21279532Thanks for the help!

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 370
Location Otabek's ...

3 days ago
I already asked in the figure site and shops forum but I thought I'd ask here just in case. Can anyone help me translate some Chinese text from taobao? I know it's not Japanese so we could take it to PMs but I thought I'd ask here too because I'm a bit desperate v_v Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here >.<
~Current Sales List!!~
*Will discount everything when buying more than one item*

Nendo parts I am currently hunting/willing to buy or trade for (mfc link)

Shirokage
Regular Boarder

Shirokage

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 28
Location New Zeala...

3 days ago
Sekhmet (3 days ago) #21431098I already asked in the figure site and shops forum but I thought I'd ask here just in case. Can anyone help me translate some Chinese text from taobao? I know it's not Japanese so we could take it to PMs but I thought I'd ask here too because I'm a bit desperate v_v Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here >.<

I might be able to help. Paste the text / link?

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 533
Location Singapore

3 days ago
Sekhmet (3 days ago) #21431098I already asked in the figure site and shops forum but I thought I'd ask here just in case. Can anyone help me translate some Chinese text from taobao? I know it's not Japanese so we could take it to PMs but I thought I'd ask here too because I'm a bit desperate v_v Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here >.<

others have asked for translations from chinese too so I don't see why not. Feel free to post, I might be able to help too

(or maybe you can start a new thread dedicated to translations from chinese :p)
Updated 3 days ago #21442506

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 370
Location Otabek's ...

2 days ago
Shirokage (3 days ago) #21438449Sekhmet (3 days ago) #21431098I already asked in the figure site and shops forum but I thought I'd ask here just in case. Can anyone help me translate some Chinese text from taobao? I know it's not Japanese so we could take it to PMs but I thought I'd ask here too because I'm a bit desperate v_v Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here >.<

I might be able to help. Paste the text / link?
hikaridranz (3 days ago)others have asked for translations from chinese too so I don't see why not. Feel free to post, I might be able to help too

Thanks so much! Basically I want to buy this doujin item [ext link ] and I want the bundle/set that includes the artbook, the calendar with the stand, and that little keychain (all three are pictured in an image together so I am hoping/thinking they are a bundle). Of the five options you can pick from, do any include that variation or at least those three together? I just need to know so I can let taobao focus know which set to buy for me.

For this item, I understand that the bonus is a postcard but what is the main item? The translation says it's a centerbook? [ext link ] And again there's three options so I'm not sure which to choose.
~Current Sales List!!~

tharglet
Regular Boarder

tharglet

Online No
Level 8
Joined 3 months ago
Post(s) 22
Location UK

2 days ago
Sekhmet (2 days ago) #21457032
For this item, I understand that the bonus is a postcard but what is the main item? The translation says it's a centerbook? [ext link ] And again there's three options so I'm not sure which to choose.

Using Google Translate, you can buy the 3 separate bits, and they'd be a total of 75 yuan (I added it up), but there's a "package offer" that's 70 yuan.
The postcard(s?) has two entries - one that comes with the base, and the one that does not.

Other than that, I'd be making guesses (though I'd say the artbook is the main item). Should imagine the text on the pics may give more clues, but I don't have my phone to hand to translate those (google translate for phones can translate by pointing your camera at things).

Shirokage
Regular Boarder

Shirokage

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 28
Location New Zeala...

2 days ago
Sekhmet (2 days ago) #21457032Shirokage (3 days ago) #21438449Sekhmet (3 days ago) #21431098I already asked in the figure site and shops forum but I thought I'd ask here just in case. Can anyone help me translate some Chinese text from taobao? I know it's not Japanese so we could take it to PMs but I thought I'd ask here too because I'm a bit desperate v_v Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here >.<

I might be able to help.  Paste the text / link?
hikaridranz (3 days ago)others have asked for translations from chinese too so I don't see why not. Feel free to post, I might be able to help too

Thanks so much! Basically I want to buy this doujin item [ext link ] and I want the bundle/set that includes the artbook, the calendar with the stand, and that little keychain (all three are pictured in an image together so I am hoping/thinking they are a bundle). Of the five options you can pick from, do any include that variation or at least those three together? I just need to know so I can let taobao focus know which set to buy for me.

For the "The Twelve Months" page, there are five choices:
- "The Twelve Months" Yuri Plisetsky × Otabek Altin coloured artbook
- DIY braid bookmark
- Postcard set (with base)
- "The Twelve Months" set with $5 discount
- Postcard set (without base)

And I only think the artbook is Yuri Plisetsky × Otabek Altin, but I'm not entirely sure?  They used a portmanteau, and I'm not familiar with Yuri on Ice.  And they named the artbook like "coloured picture and text combined doujin", so I don't think it'll be entirely pictures only?

The slightly problematic thing is, on the item's description, the "The Twelve Months" set is described as: "The Twelve Months" + DIY braid bookmark + postcard calendar.

It doesn't explicitly state whether it'll include the postcards' display base, so you might want to get your proxy to fire them a question to clarify?  I'm assuming it does, since the description is "postcard calendar", and without the base it'll just be a bunch of loose postcards. XD  But yeah, get your proxy to make sure.

For the "Yuri's Album", it is a Yuri-centric artbook by Cang Qi Xian.

The bonus is not the postcards, but rather a limited pin / badge limited to the first 50 orders of the 1st print, the first 50 of the on-site version (I'm assuming a convention?), and the first 50 of the 2nd print.  The available purchase options are as follows:
- Yuri-centric book
- 3x postcard
- Yuri-centric book + postcard

And the bottom two unavailable options, just in case you were curious:
- Badge (no handling fee, not for individual sale)
- Badge (individual sale, $1 handling fee already included)

And I hope that you can find a proxy that can make the purchase for you; the vendor's conditions are really harsh.  The purchasing Taobao account must have 100% positive feedback, and it can't have left neutral or negative feedback. >_>

That should be most of it, I think?

On another note, is it just me or are the pictures really small?  Even clicking on them doesn't actually enlarge them, so I couldn't read the text on the pictures.  Or am I just being stupid and using Taobao totally wrong?  (I don't use Taobao, so I wouldn't know... ^_^')

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 533
Location Singapore

2 days ago
Shirokage (2 days ago) #21463303View spoilerHide spoilerSekhmet (2 days ago) #21457032Thanks so much! Basically I want to buy this doujin item [ext link ] and I want the bundle/set that includes the artbook, the calendar with the stand, and that little keychain (all three are pictured in an image together so I am hoping/thinking they are a bundle). Of the five options you can pick from, do any include that variation or at least those three together? I just need to know so I can let taobao focus know which set to buy for me.

- DIY braid bookmark

And I only think the artbook is Yuri Plisetsky × Otabek Altin, but I'm not entirely sure?  They used a portmanteau, and I'm not familiar with Yuri on Ice.  And they named the artbook like "coloured picture and text combined doujin", so I don't think it'll be entirely pictures only?

The slightly problematic thing is, on the item's description, the "The Twelve Months" set is described as: "The Twelve Months" + DIY braid bookmark + postcard calendar.

It doesn't explicitly state whether it'll include the postcards' display base, so you might want to get your proxy to fire them a question to clarify?  I'm assuming it does, since the description is "postcard calendar", and without the base it'll just be a bunch of loose postcards. XD  But yeah, get your proxy to make sure.

The bonus is not the postcards, but rather a limited pin / badge limited to the first 50 orders of the 1st print, the first 50 of the on-site version (I'm assuming a convention?), and the first 50 of the 2nd print.  The available purchase options are as follows:
- Yuri-centric book
- 3x postcard

And I hope that you can find a proxy that can make the purchase for you; the vendor's conditions are really harsh.  The purchasing Taobao account must have 100% positive feedback, and it can't have left neutral or negative feedback. >_>

On another note, is it just me or are the pictures really small?  Even clicking on them doesn't actually enlarge them, so I couldn't read the text on the pictures.  Or am I just being stupid and using Taobao totally wrong?  (I don't use Taobao, so I wouldn't know... ^_^')

Yep, the content seems to be the pairing only, and it's a mixed illustration + story doujinshi (can be seen in the preview pics)

I think it's just your side, I can see the images just fine ^^; More details in the image text. It says that the set option includes the base + calendar labels so the postcards can be displayed as a calendar.

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 370
Location Otabek's ...

1 day ago
Shirokage (2 days ago) #21463303View spoilerHide spoilerSekhmet (2 days ago) #21457032Shirokage (3 days ago) #21438449Sekhmet (3 days ago) #21431098I already asked in the figure site and shops forum but I thought I'd ask here just in case. Can anyone help me translate some Chinese text from taobao? I know it's not Japanese so we could take it to PMs but I thought I'd ask here too because I'm a bit desperate v_v Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here >.<

I might be able to help.  Paste the text / link?

- DIY braid bookmark

- Yuri-centric book
- 3x postcard

Oml thank you so much! I really appreciate it! T_T See, I had asked taobao focus the same thing and their response was "ask them on facebook" A lackluster response that didn't help at all. Then when I asked them again and said yeah I can't read Chinese..... they responded saying what I wanted was 70yuan which was useless as well. I'll probably have to find another proxy asap since with the strict conditions you mentioned taobao focus may not be the right place for this anyways. And ok, so if I understand this correctly, the fourth option should be good for me as it includes the artbook and postcard/calendar with base? I just want to make sure it has the calendar with base and the artbook and that it's not just a base + the postcards/calendar set but that's already an option as you mentioned. Sorry for more questions v_v Ah and yes it's otayuri focused/only two characters. Here is the post I saw it from (this post is sfw but some other stuff on their page is not) [ext link ] Ok for the second one I guess I would need to ask for the third option? I guess it's just me but these options are rather confusing @.@ I can't thank you enough for this really ;A;

hikaridranz (2 days ago)
Yep, the content seems to be the pairing only, and it's a mixed illustration + story doujinshi (can be seen in the preview pics)
I think it's just your side, I can see the images just fine ^^; More details in the image text. It says that the set option includes the base + calendar labels so the postcards can be displayed as a calendar.

Ooohhkay so the set option should have me covered with what I had wanted of the artbook/doujin and the postcards/calendar with base? And I guess I was misunderstanding what that little keychain is when it's the bookmark thing? As long as I can get at least those two items then that's all I'm worried about ^^;;

tharglet (2 days ago)Using Google Translate, you can buy the 3 separate bits, and they'd be a total of 75 yuan (I added it up), but there's a "package offer" that's 70 yuan.
The postcard(s?) has two entries - one that comes with the base, and the one that does not.
Other than that, I'd be making guesses (though I'd say the artbook is the main item). Should imagine the text on the pics may give more clues, but I don't have my phone to hand to translate those (google translate for phones can translate by pointing your camera at things).

Thanks!! I was trying that with google translate but I was so confused with the translation results >.<
~Current Sales List!!~

Shirokage
Regular Boarder

Shirokage

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 28
Location New Zeala...

23 hours ago
Sekhmet (1 day ago) #21500294Shirokage (2 days ago) #21463303*snip for space*
Oml thank you so much! I really appreciate it! T_T See, I had asked taobao focus the same thing and their response was "ask them on facebook" A lackluster response that didn't help at all. Then when I asked them again and said yeah I can't read Chinese..... they responded saying what I wanted was 70yuan which was useless as well. I'll probably have to find another proxy asap since with the strict conditions you mentioned taobao focus may not be the right place for this anyways. And ok, so if I understand this correctly, the fourth option should be good for me as it includes the artbook and postcard/calendar with base? I just want to make sure it has the calendar with base and the artbook and that it's not just a base + the postcards/calendar set but that's already an option as you mentioned. Sorry for more questions v_v Ah and yes it's otayuri focused/only two characters. Here is the post I saw it from (this post is sfw but some other stuff on their page is not) [ext link ] Ok for the second one I guess I would need to ask for the third option? I guess it's just me but these options are rather confusing @.@ I can't thank you enough for this really ;A;

Yeah, for "The Twelve Months", request your proxy to go for the 4th option which includes everything.  Copy and paste 《十二月》套装优惠5元 if there is any confusion.

And as hikaridranz said, the pictures on the page did detail that the package includes the pine wood base for the postcards, and calendar labels to be used on the base. (I figured out later it was because I was using my tablet and didn't switch to desktop mode was why the pictures looked tiny. OTL)

And a correction to my previous translation now that I can actually see the pictures clearly and read the text on them: it's not DIY braid bookmark.  It's DIY shibari bookmark! O///O XD

The pic says "Awl and rope included. Can tie (them) up yourself". *cough* XD

But I can't seem to find any mention of keyrings in the package photo.  Maybe the pic is from a previous run or something, and this runs it's bookmarks instead?

For "Yuri's Album", I just went back to check the options on the page, and it's already sold out. ;_;

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 370
Location Otabek's ...

13 hours ago
Shirokage (23 hours ago) #21501170

Yeah, for "The Twelve Months", request your proxy to go for the 4th option which includes everything.  Copy and paste 《十二月》套装优惠5元 if there is any confusion.

And as hikaridranz said, the pictures on the page did detail that the package includes the pine wood base for the postcards, and calendar labels to be used on the base. (I figured out later it was because I was using my tablet and didn't switch to desktop mode was why the pictures looked tiny. OTL)

And a correction to my previous translation now that I can actually see the pictures clearly and read the text on them: it's not DIY braid bookmark.  It's DIY shibari bookmark! O///O XD

The pic says "Awl and rope included. Can tie (them) up yourself". *cough* XD

But I can't seem to find any mention of keyrings in the package photo.  Maybe the pic is from a previous run or something, and this runs it's bookmarks instead?

For "Yuri's Album", I just went back to check the options on the page, and it's already sold out. ;_;

Thank you so much! I just went ahead and payed taobao focus since they confirmed my order, I hope they buy soon.Oh that's what that is? A shibari bookmark? With the rope? XD And bummer I really wanted the little keychain but oh well, the bookmark is cute too lol thank you sooo much for the translation and clarification on that :) I'm a very sad panda about the other one being sold out but the artist is rather popular so I hope it gets restocked. You are my savior for this translation tysm *bows down*
~Current Sales List!!~

« Prev   1 41 42 43 44 45 46 47   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.