34 minutes agoJadedangelJadedangel
Congrats on your first doll! She's really cute. I love that you posed her with the Kokkuri and Inugami straps.
34 minutes ago (34 minutes ago)PizzaMozzarellaPizzaMozzarella
ARE YOU FOR REAL LOL HOLY SHIT

I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS
35 minutes agoDbonn12Dbonn12
Kirenisa (45 minutes ago) #6567398I don't like the fate series but this figure looks so epic.. wish I liked fate since I don't like buying figures from series I don't care about. ><
I feel the exact same way as you!

I wish I was into BRS as well. I can't even make a slight justification for the illustrator, Huke; who has illustrated many of the BRS figures' concepts.

- - - - - -

I am still leaning on PO'ing her anyway. I can always give the PO away vs trying to find one/buying her at inflation market price.

Mikazuki and Huke Saber ~ Take my money awayyyy!
41 minutes agoReycoenmaReycoenma
http://i.imgur.com/FIibK0E.gif Hello friend I have a super day in the company of your loved ones ! http://i.imgur.com/FIibK0E.gif
http://i.imgur.com/YH0J2Be.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! http://i.imgur.com/YH0J2Be.gif

I have you nice day , I send you a big hug http://i.imgur.com/CFtx0Fc.gif
41 minutes agoCr4zyDuckCr4zyDuck
Oh god... I was planning to get the GSC one when I found THIS. If she end up being available for pre-order I will directly spam my mouse buton to get her.
42 minutes agoneLneL killed Tomoe's wallet
Lulles (50 minutes ago) #6567392Oh, thanks for the link! I wish the scale's pose was as interesting as the illustration for this one, but it's still something!

Well we're not sure what image they'll base it off just yet, so we can still hope :D
43 minutes agodymitrdymitr
Chocolate guns EXIST *mouth drops*.
I thought it was something thought up by south park for gags...
Shocker.
44 minutes agoGoldenDarknessGoldenDarkness
cyborgcat (10 hours ago) #6565233Pues tampoco se mucho, si eso en grupos de 4 Jaja
Bueno yo creo que su precio esta entre 60 y 65$, es muy costoso para una figura, peor aun los 4...
Pero yo llevo coleccionando esta linea(S.H.F) varios años....
Y muchos valen su precio, especialmente cuando su precio es sumamente elevado al transcurrir años de su lanzamiento oficial...
45 minutes agoKirenisaKirenisa I am a collector!
47 minutes agoDreamDaze000DreamDaze000
It says ¥5,833 on gsc, but on the online shop it says ¥6,300. I guess that's supposed to include a tax or something? Honestly it's enough to make me want to drop out of buying figmas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
47 minutes agonaisornaisor
Aiolos (12 hours ago) #6554968Nope, but in exchange you get the head with hat and glasses
Whether that is better or worse compared to the twin tails depends on the preference, but hey....why not both lol
Yeah, I didn't buy the original one, and when I heard a newly engineered one would be released eventually I just thought to wait for that one; that, and I guess the anime airing at the time was making the original Mika to sky-rocketed in price in the aftermarket.

However, yeah, the twin-tails are way better than any hat; and yet again, I like some of those new expressions. So, maybe the best solution is to actually get both now. :)
48 minutes agobabyofcrybabyofcry
Still hoping for a re-release....and a Kirigiri nendoroid to match...
48 minutes agozombiebitszombiebits
I heard that Jiji has an 8 pack. That Jiji is shredded.
50 minutes agoLullesLulles
neL (54 minutes ago) #6567382There's a scale in the making! item #321897

50 minutes ago_silverlake__silverlake_
stewballer (1 hour ago) #6567334PLEASE if anyone knows where to buy this or is selling it please pm me!

Pre-orders aren't open yet.
50 minutes agoEishaGeeEishaGee
Milks (1 day ago) #6543128Hey, sorry for the late reply (I'm never on here anymore).
In regards to my Kotetsu cushion (In this picture- picture #656076), I actually bought it from another user on here about four years ago, so I unfortunately don't know the origin of where they got it (I'm assuming Y!JA or something like that, or possibly AmiAmi).

Awww okay, I'll try Y!JA then. I wish that I could've ordered it when it came out, but I've only been collecting for about a year. Anyway, thanks for the reply!
50 minutes agoana33ana33
Don't forget customs of about £30 :( fatalis71 (2 hours ago) #6567252£143 incl p&p to the Uk from GSC worth it imo shes beautiful and the price will sky rocket
50 minutes agoDbonn12Dbonn12
seniordan (2 hours ago) #6567273Seems like I got charged for this little guy and his partner last week. I still can't wrap around my mind that I preordered both of them half drunk thinking they were Naruto and Sasuke Nendo ahaha.
And the best comment of the day goes to user SeniorDan!
Lmfao!
51 minutes agoCrimsonPumpkinCrimsonPumpkin
I SAW THIS SOOOOOO FRIGGIN LATE!! ;_; PRe-orders already closed on AmiAmi?
Will cry forever ;_; dammit!!
52 minutes ago (50 minutes ago)FandomTrashFandomTrash
Anyone looking to purchase this (brand new)?

I'm planning to sell it for around $45 USD, but the price is negotiable, so feel free to send me a PM.

Shipping, PayPal fees, and any import charges are responsibilities of the buyer. :)

I'm going by prices it is currently being sold as (~$60 USD).

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 100   Next »