21 minutes agoMIkahGeeMIkahGee
WanderingWastrel (1 hour ago) #2907314I wish I could help, as hanging Love Live scrolls is a noble cause.
Alas, I always just use nails, a hammer, and an evil glint in my eye. Walls be damned!

lol, hammering nails into my wall is the one option i refuse to do :P
I move my furniture/stuff around a lot, changing my rooms layout every few months... the scrolls will probably move around too ... can't have too many holes in my wall :P paint damage and holes everywhere!

angelbott (43 minutes ago) #2907363if on blank poster on back use friendly normal tape of clear...
or buy big album of posters for these. :)
edit: oh silly me haha Hmm maybe buy command hook it's free damage on wall.

lol if it was posters i wouldn't mind just using tape on the blank side :P
just searched the wal-mart site there seems to be different types of hooks, got a recommendation on which one to use?

mirberry (1 hour ago) #2907325I, too, just... tapped some nails into the wall for my wall scrolls. But if you're afraid of doing damage to the walls, and don't want to damage the walls or the scrolls, then I will always, always support Command Hooks. If you're in the US, you can go to Walmart and get them. Sure, they're a little pricey, but they really do everything they advertise.

searched the canadian site and they have them, will buy it tomrorow, now to figure out which kind of hook to get. lol
23 minutes agoAuraFettAuraFett
Received my item right when expected.

Great delivery time and correspondence.

10/10 would buy from again!
24 minutes agoKodushomuKodushomu
Interested in buying her from the US/NA. Please PM me if you've got her for sale!
26 minutes agohinagikuhinagiku
thanks all ^^
27 minutes agoAlDuranteAlDurante
XShipper (16 hours ago) #2906272This is how it should be :) it was obviously from the start. Amiami are just playing their favorite 'open-close' game again :)
By the way, he is also back up on HS:
(ext link)

Thanks for the link, you're a lifesafer! Just reserved him on HS which seems lucky considering how many people are commenting about him being unavailable elsewhere. I only checked here on a whim to see if anything had updated about the pre-orders, so talk about a lucky break! Anyway, cheers to anyone else who manages to reserve their own figure :D
27 minutes agoBeaniBeani (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've always loved seeing the pictures of your girls and now Coco is one more reason for me to look forward to your photos, she is gorgeous!

I also love how you dressed Milhi, the red really suits her.
30 minutes agoOtaku010Otaku010
DeadlyAnime (6 days ago) #2882321View spoilerHide spoilerYou are the birthday star today... Happy birthday! ...xD ...xD

Thanks and sorry for the late reply this is actually my first post, even on the net I'm shy with messaging others.

Again thanks for message!!!
31 minutes agoterramishuterramishu nyan?
Agreed with Tiamat. You must've put so much into your dolls c:
They're all so lovely! My favorite one is still your M.O.M.O.
34 minutes agoMelKeigoMelKeigo Mel Keigo ♡
can't believe I managed to order set of all 3 games limited editions for 60% DDD8 i'm oging insaduejn hbdaki
(ext link) it's sold out now though.. apparently I bought the last one??????? /dead
38 minutes agoMissAbie05MissAbie05
Does Luka comes with a circular base or the square base? I keep seeing some user pics with her on the circular base and others with the square base. So which one is it? Unless she came with both?? :O
40 minutes agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board wholemilk! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^