12 minutes agoKnubbepwnKnubbepwn
(ext link) for those who are looking for a budget buy of an amazing figure they only want 10000jpy what a friggin deal, I would of jumped all over this .
14 minutes agoqalamityqalamity
My Miku arrived today even though my status is still "Packing Slip Created" and I received no shipping notification. If any of you haven't received a shipping notification and your status hasn't changed, it's likely that she was already shipped!
14 minutes agosecretly-otakusecretly-otaku
I love her china dress and her deadpan face. One of the very few things I like about the animation.
16 minutes agowayward-windwayward-wind (ノ´▽`)ノ♪
How cute~ ♥︎
17 minutes agoAnaAna
Joke? ok. Shingeki no kyojin joke...

-Marco are you alright?
-Nope. I'm all left

17 minutes agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven
Macaron (14 days ago) #2248594Was originally gonna be a day 1 buy for me, but after hearing it won't be dubbed at all, I'll just wait for a price drop. :/
Nooo PO it D:
20 minutes ago (19 minutes ago)wayward-windwayward-wind (ノ´▽`)ノ♪
kuronyx (2 days ago) #2273386You really don't have to apologize because I always reply super late..xD
Ahh, thanks. :) Really? Do you have a deviantart account or something where you used to post your sketches? :D
It's kind of a spoiler if I tell exactly what or who it's about.. let's just say it's about good vs. evil xD And there are three main male characters haha
I also read fanfictions :D ..and now books, since I have plenty of time.. I really like photography even though I have an old camera ^^''
I am so in love with his design ♥︎ And my favourite colour is purple so.. xD
Yes, very interesting. xD There are also plenty of new characters too :)
I love the triplets from the second season ♥︎ I fell in love with Kuroshitsuji because the first season was so mysterious and creepy ♥︎
I couldn't resist Aoba.♥︎ I still don't know where I'm gonna get the money for him that's why I ordered him on HLJ so I can cancel him if I won't be able to afford him... but I want him o much! ;__;
Did you see they announced Noiz nendoroid on WonFes? :D
And wow, you became a supporter! :D Your profile looks great!

Nope, I've never used deviantart~ I just kept about 2 or 3 sketchbooks with me. I haven't drawn anything in so long, I wonder if I forgot how to draw some stuff haha xD

Oh okay, cool :D Always gotta love those male characters ♥︎ I have to say that I was always better at drawing female characters than male ones D:

What types of fanfics do you read? I was never really into photography, but since I joined this site I've been getting more interested in it. I love when people take those beautiful shots of their figures ♥︎ I'm even thinking of investing in a nice digital camera. Since my cell phone's camera is so shitty lol

I liked the triplets too ♥︎ Kuroshitsuji is just very unique and interesting to me. That's why I love it~

Yeah, he's pretty expensive. I never thought I'd be spending so much on one figure. Idc anymore though, because I really want him xD Have you seen the Ren one? It's so gorgeous~ I hope they do 1/7 scales of all the boys ♥︎ Yes! I heard about the Noiz nendoroid xD Honestly, I thought only Aoba would be getting one. I'm so excited! :D

And thank you~ xD
20 minutes agonelielsneliels
aaw man. she always appears on amiami in the most inconvenient months for me >< hope another one pops up in august.
22 minutes agoKnubbepwnKnubbepwn
rik (5 hours ago) #2278187But is she castoffable? the sonico was , and only a few freeing figures are, But if you look at her chest in some of the pictures the hope is She will be just like sonico BARE IT ALL!!
22 minutes agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board heressomeweapons! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
25 minutes agoneLneL I feel the splash
Sharing the post is like found in most giveaway posts so I don't know why people are being so annoyed by it lmao. I'll check it out when I have internet again ^^.
27 minutes agoMilady-AllucaMilady-Alluca Obnoxiously Wordy
mikera-moo (3 hours ago) #2278383I would love to see more figgures of older anime and games in general. :PIt'd be really interesting if they made a big set of several characters from older series (I can only think of Simoun and Utena as old series I'm into aha) but it'd definitely be a fun -for some- event if GSC had a poll to pool popular older characters for including in the big set, or like Toy's Work's Heroine Blitz set of Niitengos.
28 minutes agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven
Jofuu (4 days ago) #2264624Look at this Fushimi GK (ext link)
It's funny how you mentioned this right before we got real figures. I can't believe it! I know Union isn't the greatest, but hopefully they'll improve the same way Aquamarine did. I kinda want to hope for a Neko, but they seem to mainly do males so...I'll just have to continue hoping I.

Leosach (8 hours ago) #2277909
- Fate Stay Night Rider Nendoroid (Dream came true she will come to my Rider Shrine! will need to update this photo real soon: (mfc link))

This is quite a nice shrine.
28 minutes agoKattoKatto SHSL Magical Girl
KazeNoBlast (3 hours ago) #2278421Thank you for your pictures. So, is it really worth buy? I've seen some japanese feedback, some of them were pretty disapointed by this book (too much margin, too many illustration's clones)I really enjoy the art this illustrator which was why I got the book, but I can understand the complaints about the excessive margins.

Since a lot of the art is from Shingeki no Bahamut, there's a lot of the card variations, so there's a lot of very similar work. I really like the book however I expect it'll drop in value.
28 minutes ago (28 minutes ago)KazkariKazkari
StrawberryCafe (4 hours ago) #2278283I just learned of proxy sites like FromJapan, Buyee, Sendico, etc (as of now, I'm unsure which is most reliable, lowest fee, etc). I haven't tested Buyee out yet, but FJ and Sendico both average a 5k yen fee (shipping + service) on top of the winning bid/buy out price. From all of the figures I've checked on those sites for sampling purposes, it's cheaper for me to go on sites like Mandarake, but if it's a hard-to-find figure or if preowned sites don't have them, I definitely don't mind paying the extra fees on the proxy sites. In either case, I'm glad I learned of these resources. Had I known two months ago, I could have saved myself some money and a lot of stress.

I just get Buyee since the shipping for all other proxies is awful for me. Buyee on average charges 700 yen if the items worth is under 5000 yen, any more and its a 10% charge. Shipping is quite expensive since they use only EMS though its super fast so almost worth it. A typical big figure say one weighing 1k+ may cost between 4-7000. The advantage is that with them you can buy the item and ship it within 3 months and you can alter the items worth to avoid import tax ect.
28 minutes agoAkiraAkira
dnsacjfksndkmvcdsmv fxcdklvmfxcd
28 minutes agoQuintessenceQuintessence
Greetings!!!
29 minutes agoFreezerBurnFreezerBurn
To be honest, probably just delete that account and make a new one. 'RyukoFan' would be much better.

As it stands now, it's fairly offensive.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 100   Next »