2 hours agoCamicaoCamicao
I love your collection aww I'm gonna listen to her now :3
2 hours agowillyg1982willyg1982
Enjoy your collection and photos
2 hours agoredxmaverickredxmaverick
I saw this Madoka dakimakura [ext link ] and wanted to link you but I see you already own it. lol. I guess this is a 4th re-release but the dimensions are 10cm longer and says its "2 way tricot". 80% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane. It might be smoother. Hopefully it is smoother because its expensive. But there are different variations of 2-way tricot. I think I remember someone telling me that the best 2-way tricot material is made of "A&J Lyctron."

I have to work overtime time today Saturday (without pay ;A;). Browsing Amiami on my break. Our customer shipped their product overnight to us. Our customer can be very unreasonable sometimes demanding us to troubleshoot on the weekend. I was about to work overtime last weekend too but my dad didn't want me to come along because he knew he would be working from 10AM to 10PM and he did. Last weekend, our customer actually came down to watch over my dad to make sure he fixed the problem too. -.-; My dad is so nice that he wants to make sure I have time for friends and not just concentrate only on work. Unfortunate that I have to miss out on today's Halloween doll meet but there's always the next one. But I'm sad that I will miss the chance to meet new people though. I met an awesome and amazing person like you at the meet! So that's why I try not to miss out on gatherings.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd... my boss just called me right now saying that I have to fly up to San Jose on Monday to troubleshoot on site.
2 hours agoMagusfiguresMagusfigures
I LOVE Book-Off!! I've never been to a hobby-off but I really wanna find one next time I go to Japan ;-;

There was a Book-Off Bazaar two train stops over from where I was staying near Tokyo, and they had a little of everything there. Aside from the usual books, music, and games, they also sold used toys, sports equipment, clothes, and anime merch! I spent an entirely unreasonable amount of money there during my four months in Japan, haha... but I also found a lot of figures I wasn't able to find anywhere else!

I wanna visit Book-off again someday ;u;
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)nikkodanikkoda ミカ大好きだよ
Nice haul, loli is always a good time. I'm really jealous of that henreader dakimakura.
2 hours agofranjandarfranjandar
Titan_Scientist (3 hours ago) #27482503That's what I meant - you can't pay before the item itself is released from AmiAmi. So if it was supposed to be released in April and was delayed to May, you can't pay until May.
Okay, thanks for helping out.
2 hours agowillyg1982willyg1982
KiruKiru (5 days ago) #27240817You are welcome. You enjoyed the re-ment food? :)
Yes I sure did :)
2 hours ago (24 minutes ago)franjandarfranjandar
I (sadly) don't know a site like this one, but I don't think the profile lay out is that bad compared to other worse things, for instince: I personally despise the search engine and the long waiting times for everytime I open something (it's not my wi-fi before this update it was never slow), for instince: It takes a really long time to open a figure/product page on MFC.
2 hours agowillyg1982willyg1982
goldfries (9 months ago) #17150837We all have our reasons. :D I collect them because I like cute characters and I like to photograph them.
After reading your comment, this is another reason I like collecting is taking photos of cute characters.
2 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board Jackratus! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
2 hours agoAlizredeemAlizredeem
gigokay (1 day ago) #27424661There is still hope, I paid on October 8th. It is now finally shipped on October 20th, so it looks like they may finally be catching up with the backlog.

Lucky, I ordered mine on Oct.4 and it is still not shipped. ):
2 hours agoBRSiMWBRSiMW
Selling barely used $120 pm for shipping or trade offers
2 hours agowillyg1982willyg1982
I collecting because I find they look cool. My focus was going to be mainly anime related figures but then I also found stuff from my local childhood cartoons that I needed to collect too. TMNT is the largest collection I have out of any other line of figures. I have about 30 TMNT so far.

When running out of room and adding wall shelves, it help made my room look a lot better.
2 hours agoSuperMilkSuperMilk
IceMan45 (3 hours ago) #27482797Sorry didn't notice. Point taken. But you don't have to be rude about it.

God you're obnoxious, you quote them in a belittling manner saying that what they think will never happen, twice, and when they quote you back asking why you needed to quote them again and you get all defensive and tell them not to be rude. What the hell? Seems like you're the rude one here.
2 hours agofranjandarfranjandar
My god her base really sucks, that colour together with Miku doesn't go well and the extral decorations of candy look god awfull, but everything else seem to be good, I can't wait for a review of her so I can decide if I want to buy her or not.
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)solluxcaptorsolluxcaptor
Probably not the best question to ask here. Like the new layout or not, MFC is still a great and unique site. You won't find anything like it with the amazing community that have contributed so much to it's database anywhere else.
2 hours agowillyg1982willyg1982
For me it started after seeing the collection my friend had. When I was able to have a stable job a few years after that point when I started my collecting. Most of my stuff comes from a local comic store that always have things 50% off.
2 hours agopocket_pancakepocket_pancake
Selling for 15 euro, located in Europe. Please PM. I have only used the bunny tail/ears once.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 57   Next »