Kotobukiya (official)
2 hours agoStalgonoffStalgonoff
benmurphyx (7 hours ago) #20477689Yes, just ordered her on amiami and all shipping options were available
Awesome, thanks
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)MitsunaMitsuna Little Busters Saikou!
Yeah, there were a couple of things going on at the time, mostly to do with my old school. I still play Clarinet though, as I have done for ages now XD I still sometimes play the piano when I'm in the music room before my teacher arrives, but other than I have no need XD
Yeah, it will be something to look forward to though!! Yeah me too, I have not been able to play them yet so I am so excited. Many other people are looking forward to LB English edition for their routes as well!
Thank you so much! Yes, although here in the Uk you have to stay in full time education until you are 18, and getting a job before that is extremely difficult, even part time. I could do, but right now I do not see myself doing so XD I'm a bit lazy but there you go
Ahh awesome! I am so glad to hear it arrived and that he likes it, and I am so glad to hear you have gotten used to using a proxy! The shipping can be a little bit pricy, but proxies are so useful. I am so happy to hear that! ^o^
Benny- (6 hours ago) #20482704Haha!
Ah, okay. That makes sense, but it's too bad you had to stop playing them. (Unless you hated it, haha!) If you still know where all the notes are on each one you could still just play around with them for fun!
Thank you!
Yes, me too! It's too bad we have to wait until September again to see which one wins.
That's what I thought too, but just wanted to make sure. Thank you! Yeah, I'm really excited to play those too, since they're the only ones that I don't get to see since they haven't been translated before.
I'm happy to hear that! And you can get a job now, right?
My younger brother got the tapestry I bought him a few weeks ago! Even though his birthday's not until June, I couldn't wait two months to give it to him, so I just gave it to him really early! XD He loves it though! And I liked using the proxy too! The shipping to get it to me was kinda expensive, but I had to use EMS, so it's understandable. But now that I know how it works, I can buy so much more Little Busters stuff!
2 hours agoastarte952astarte952
das ich von dir noch einmal etwas höre ist ja schon über ein jahr her. soweit ganz gut dieses wochenende urlaub in düsseldorf heute die füsse abgelaufen. sind auch anime läden hier hab aber für mich nichts gefunden und die preise sind oft echt übertrieben.
2 hours agoTinichanTinichan
Sycamore (1 year ago) #3709639so jealous of all the Re-ment stuff you have!! (*≧▽≦)

Hi!
I am selig my re-mental stuff, Do you wann buy it?
I can take a picture of the wohle collection.
2 hours agoFreezasaurusFreezasaurus
I really like the cell-shaded coloring job they did on this.
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)thebluepheasantthebluepheasant
ccutter (1 month ago) #18952160Wait, shouldn't the color of Nappa's armor supposed to be based on his arrival on earth? Why did they went with the original animation colors? Still a great figure though.

It seems they are staying true to the manga version of Nappa.

[ext link ]
2 hours agogoliathfasagoliathfasa
Shiratori1 (14 days ago) #19872951Definitely want this (it's just so wacky). I wonder if it will come assembled or will have to be put together like a model kit.

Hmmmm... looking at the prototype, I would lean towards model kit. But either way is possible really.
2 hours agoKorlaxKorlax
KyokiPon (3 hours ago) #20492633Waaait a minute.. I keep looking at
him because this is some serious commitmet .....
and he's missing the design inside his coat ._. ???
I hope they add it to the final product because
is gonna bother me a lot if they don't ~
If you mean the diamond pattern its definitely there, the lighting in the official photos just makes it hard to see.
2 hours agoTinichanTinichan
Hi!
Wie geht es dir?
Bin seit Ewigkeiten wieder on o.o
2 hours agobabygerberbabygerber
Hello, I would like to join the group.
I have already read the rules and guidelines.
Thank you!
2 hours agoInoetardInoetard
The quality is definitely stunning, one of the highest quality figure makers toe to toe with Alter. There's a "WOW" factor to it just like the first Kaori by Aniplex and it is one of the rare figures that seems so much better in person than the prototype in the pictures. Grab it while you still can, it will rise in price on the aftermarket the longer it drags as it is limited edition! Trust me, you will definitely not regret it!!!!
2 hours agoInoetardInoetard
Wow this is perfectly, beautifully well done, beyond myriads of rainbow dreams! In this shot, Kaori is like an adorable, demure, elegant angel descended from the magical skies with alluring soothing music that lights up every hopes in the future!! Simply captivating!! Well done, a fascinating shot!!
2 hours agomikagamimikagami
In the market for this, hit me up if you have it>
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)LullesLulles
Also, is she gonna be up for preorder on any website besides Union Creative's? Dunno if UC's stuff is exclusive or something.
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)gundamukgundamuk Lewd, but never uncouth...
I first got into the hobby via trading figures, and you can read about it here if interested: (mfc link)

As for the wallet cry? I don't mind shelling out the coin for figures, it's going from having to pay a flat rate 500 yen charge for an AmiAmi order in Japan to thousands of yen in shipping now that I don't live there anymore.
2 hours agoNecrulNecrul
I totally agree...I didn't pre order because of her sizes being totally inaccurate. I want one that's true to the character.

KyleCross (6 days ago) #20162509It kinda upsets me this is in such demand. That'll just encourage them to keep making off-model figures like this. I'd love this figure if her proportions were actually correct to the character. Megahouse use to be king at making true to the characters style figures.
2 hours agoMaakieMaakie
I'm trading or selling this item! Please PM me If you are interested in buying or trading!
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)ShaerilethShaerileth forgot how to human.
What is happening is that I do not take kindly to the way you're carrying on. You're doing it for your own amusement,
Attacking others, and being very disrespectful. If you think you can delete things and play the innocent victim, you can't.

Don't worry, you can edit/delete these comments as well, I've screenshot them too.
I'm not stalking you, I have much better things to do with me time. But I am not going to allow you to attack my community like you are.

EDIT: I looked at your page yesterday because I wanted to see if you were a mother tongue English speaker, as some of the phrasing confused me. Upon seeing that you were not,
I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now it's clear your true intent.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 100   Next »