1 hour agoAuraFettAuraFett
Received my item right when expected.

Great delivery time and correspondence.

10/10 would buy from again!
1 hour agoKodushomuKodushomu
Interested in buying her from the US/NA. Please PM me if you've got her for sale!
1 hour agohinagikuhinagiku
thanks all ^^
1 hour agoAlDuranteAlDurante
XShipper (18 hours ago) #2906272This is how it should be :) it was obviously from the start. Amiami are just playing their favorite 'open-close' game again :)
By the way, he is also back up on HS:
(ext link)

Thanks for the link, you're a lifesafer! Just reserved him on HS which seems lucky considering how many people are commenting about him being unavailable elsewhere. I only checked here on a whim to see if anything had updated about the pre-orders, so talk about a lucky break! Anyway, cheers to anyone else who manages to reserve their own figure :D
1 hour agoBeaniBeani (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've always loved seeing the pictures of your girls and now Coco is one more reason for me to look forward to your photos, she is gorgeous!

I also love how you dressed Milhi, the red really suits her.
2 hours agoOtaku010Otaku010
DeadlyAnime (6 days ago) #2882321View spoilerHide spoilerYou are the birthday star today... Happy birthday! ...xD ...xD

Thanks and sorry for the late reply this is actually my first post, even on the net I'm shy with messaging others.

Again thanks for message!!!
2 hours agoterramishuterramishu nyan?
Agreed with Tiamat. You must've put so much into your dolls c:
They're all so lovely! My favorite one is still your M.O.M.O.
2 hours agoMelKeigoMelKeigo Mel Keigo ♡
can't believe I managed to order set of all 3 games limited editions for 60% DDD8 i'm oging insaduejn hbdaki
(ext link) it's sold out now though.. apparently I bought the last one??????? /dead
2 hours agoMissAbie05MissAbie05
Does Luka comes with a circular base or the square base? I keep seeing some user pics with her on the circular base and others with the square base. So which one is it? Unless she came with both?? :O
2 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board wholemilk! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
2 hours ago (2 hours ago)ghostmuffinghostmuffin
listed as "new heroine" on the website link provided... i'm assuming she'll be in lose's next game?

she's just stunning, i hope she can stay on here. i'll add more info as it inevitably comes.

« Prev   1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100   Next »