Anime Blvd
3 hours agoKataraKatara
Huhu
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Feier schön und genieße den Tag :)
*knuddel*

4 hours agoAshuriiKareshiAshuriiKareshi
I contacted them 5 days ago but still no reply -.-
How long do they usually take to reply and has anyone else tried?
Myka (5 days ago) #18400477Here's their contact form:
[ext link ]
4 hours agoRJRJ
Criscokid (7 hours ago) #18543832Wow!! Stunning!!
Thanks a lot dear! <33
4 hours agoRJRJ
AmazingKawaguchi (10 hours ago) #18541118"boom! headshot!!!"
wohoooo! too cuteeeee :3 <3

Haha Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you think she's cute
4 hours agoDemitriaDemitria
Also, shouldn't this entry be under "appearel"?
4 hours agoRJRJ
shinhawk (10 hours ago) #18540464Great job dressing her up and shooting her. Minama-chan looks really pretty.
Awwwh thanks a lot for this encouraging very beautiful comment!! >\\\<♡♡ Really happy you like it <33

BlackSwordsman09 (10 hours ago) #18540765Wow! you did an amazing job, she is very beautiful :)
Thank you so much for such a nice comment <33 Happy you liked her
4 hours agoastarte952astarte952
alles gute zum geburtstag!
4 hours agonpcvnnpcvn
pitypera (13 hours ago) #18537121I would say the angle she holds her sword (and maybe the exact direction she faces) is different compared to one or the other older releases (there had already been two releases before we got the most recent release).
Are there anyway for me to know which version I got from looking a the box? HobbySearch told me I got the newest one but I still want to make sure.
4 hours agojames628james628
HI am trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full.
4 hours agoTheKillerAngelTheKillerAngel
As stupid as her price might be I really doubt she will get any cheaper after release.
4 hours agoTheKillerAngelTheKillerAngel
hikaridranz (5 hours ago) #18546438Prize figures that are meant to be caught in UFO catchers are more easily obtainable and so are usually cheaper
Prize figures that are meant to be won in a kuji/ lottery like this one aren't as easy to get so they can get pricey depending on demand.

Interesting, thanks for letting me know. I suppose these figures have higher production standards than the usual prize fig?
4 hours ago (4 hours ago)TsikuraTsikura
Knight-Hart (4 hours ago) #18548256Not true. Yeah, obviously sometimes they do it like this, but the proper way to wear them is under. Look at any of Alter's figures with garters. ((mfc link))

Go to any fashion school or modeling agency or even look around online. 99% of the time you'll hear/see over. As for that figure, it's not "Alter" that designs the figures. They hire a sculptor who simply does it wrong. It's just easier that way for the mold.
4 hours agoMammamiaPizzeriaMammamiaPizzeria
the aftermarket for figurine collections is pretty low, the only reason you'd actually want to dislike a bootleg of anything is if it devalues the authentic product. as it stands, i don't see bootleg figurines encroaching on the authentic market, as the actual main sellers of the authentic products strive to only sell the real deal. if you don't like bootlegs, you can always ignore the countless dudes on ebay and just buy from trustworthy vendors.
4 hours agoKnight-HartKnight-Hart
Tsikura (4 hours ago) #18548205Except the garter straps do go over panties. You are thinking convenience with the whole bathroom thing but the fashion world has always done it with over.

4 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board WendiQ! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
4 hours agoTsikuraTsikura
Knight-Hart (3 days ago) #18451260It always bothers me with lingerie figures because they seem to think that the garters go over the underwear and not beneath.

4 hours agoBlueRainBlueRain
StrawHatErza (13 hours ago) #18537351I can't have 2 Erza's with the same outfit?

Just saying, I dont see why you would go as far as to want and wait for a 1/1 to be SCALED DOWN to 1/7 or 1/8 or any such scale.

By no means was I trying to imply that if this was ACTUALLY smaller (/1/7 or so ), then you shouldnt have bought it.

Sorry for not elaborating earlier. ^^
4 hours agokamillebidankamillebidan
ahhhh I'm IN LOVE she is so beautiful
4 hours agookami34okami34
The poor guys needs a scale or a nendo this year. DX

« Prev   1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91   Next »