1 hour agoMandoongieMandoongie
ANIMEKRAZY101 (8 hours ago) #2310662=[ I want Clear the most so I hope he's next but I want Koujaku too D:

I want both at the same time ._.

(well that came out wrong...)
1 hour agocamus_excamus_ex
SuperWachiman (1 hour ago) #2311016Hola, eres de la pagina de facebook bakuzero?? lo qu pasa es que el día de hoy ententé unirme pero me bloquearon la entrada, apenas llevo un mes en esto de la colección de figuras y queria su ayuda para conocer más y no hacer compras tontas. Creo que no es junto que bloqueen a los que quieren entrar cuando en la descripción del grupo que están para apoyar a los coleccionistas nuevos. Espero que solo me bloquearan porque mi fb es nuevo ya que no soy fan de las redes sociales, solo lo cree para entrar al grupo.
Espero me dejen entrar.
Saludos,
César

Que tal,s i soy admin en el sitio con gusto te acepto si mandas la invitacion y sera un placer ayudarte a que compres directamente de japon y no tengas que pagar un centavo mas ( solo tenemos algunas reglas basicas, NO VENTAS, NO PROMOCION A PAGINAS DE REVENTA O QUE TENGAN PIRATERIA ( SOLO PAGINAS JP ) , RESPETO Y GANAS DE PARTICIPAR Y DIVERTIRTE ( agregame al face para saber quien eres, y cuando mandes tu solicitud aceptarte )
1 hour agoMandoongieMandoongie
Am I the only one that prefers the swimsuit body? It's so chubby and adorbs and I can't wait to use it on my other girls ;__;
1 hour agoheekyunggx3heekyunggx3
Hello ^^ out of curiosity how much did shipping cost for the Ultimate Madoka ichiban kuji framed poster?
1 hour agoAlphard-DAlphard-D
Wow excelent work
BlueMonday (4 hours ago) #2310844I know that Scooby Doo got some figures in the late 90s as well, and definitely had other assorted merchandise in the 80s. I have a stuffed Scooby that I got when I was much younger. They probably saw the action figures as a niche market, though.. Scooby Doo is less like the latest craze and more like something that everybody grows up with. Kind of like the Peanuts characters, or a lot of older Disney properties.
I'm not sure if Aquaman alone could carry a movie, but I'm surprised that they haven't tried a Wonder Woman movie. Perhaps their best bet will be this Justice League project.. that way, they can kind of get a feel for how the characters come across in live action without setting them out on their own to potentially fail. Plus, I don't think a lot of DC characters are as widely-known as their counterpart Marvel characters, so this could give everyone a chance to become familiar.
Terrifying: (ext link)

You know, it really feels like we're moving away from a lot of the stuff that we often think of as everyone growing up with. A fair few of my friends had never seen Scooby Doo or Ninja Turtles or G.I. Joe. It's kind of sad. I'll grant you though, there are some that are pretty stalwart. There's not been a gap long enough for Transformers for everyone to not to have heard of it. Same with Power Rangers. Scooby and Ninja Turtles have made comebacks recently, the Turtles succeeded, sadly the Joes fell short. And it seems as though that was the final nail in the coffin, so to speak. Star Wars is starting to take over though, as they've been doing a lot with Clone Wars and now that that is over, Rebels is taking its place. So even though we may not always have movies for the franchise there's something there for kids.

I think it's just a matter of faith in characters. Marvel is being very daring. They're just saying "We have these characters here they are!" and then when it sells "Oh you liked those characters? Here's more!". DC on the other hand, thinks theirs is going to fail right off the bat, so they don't take risks. If they would really put concerted effort into getting the right writers, directors and producers for their films, DC could really put out some great movies. A friend told me though, DC's arena seems to be in TV. Marvel's arena is certainly the theater. And he is right. Arrow? Awesome show. Smallville did well enough to run 10 seasons, so that says something. There's a lot of hype around Gotham, coming in a month or so. And The Flash is getting his own spin off from Arrow. Marvel's Agents of Shield? Not doing so hot. Almost got shit canned. Probably will next season.

Those masks will haunt my nightmares.....
1 hour agoSuperWachimanSuperWachiman

Espero me dejen entrar.

Saludos,

César
1 hour agoMandoongieMandoongie
Sadly giving away my AmiAmi preorder as I'm completely overloaded for September and October. PM me if you're interested! :3
1 hour agoKattoKatto SHSL Magical Girl
autumnlucks (1 hour ago) #2310993Oy....as much as I hate admitting it, the jobs over here in the U.S is pretty bad. I already have my bachelors in psychology, but now these days, getting a bachelors degree is pretty equivalent as getting your high school degree .___.
I may consider teaching when I get older, but now I might just settle with either getting my masters in social work OR a license in marriage therapy. If things get more tough, I might even consider going to the Army. I'm def not fit for it at the moment though, lol
Eek..sucks you had a bad experience with administration. I think you're good staying away from school unless you get bored, or something happens to your job.
So is there any anime you're watching at the moment? I recently got done with Fate/Zero, One Week Friends, Kill La Kill, Sword Art Online (actually wanted to stop halfway), and No Game, No life :)
That's awful :( It's getting that way here as well. If you don't have a bachelor, you can pretty much forget any professional roles with larger companies :/

A friend of mine is doing their Masters in Social Work at the moment! Seems a good option as far as jobs go, though marriage therapy would be pretty steady too... You have some good options available! :o Haha, I've actually considered the Navy a little bit myself but office work has made me a little lazy hahah.

Yeah pretty much! I've looked into a few different potential courses if I do get bored with my job but at the moment I'm looking into doing professional mentoring with high school kids as my "extra-curricular" at work :)

Not at the moment actually! I've been catching up with a heap of movies that I missed out on last year because I was swamped with uni x___x I've seen all of those execpt One Week Friends though! The most recent one I've seen was Valvrave the Liberator :) I absolutely adored NGNL ;w; I ordered the Shiro figure before watching it, just knowing I'd love her character and lo and behold, I did! Now I definitely want them to make me a Sora to match :p
1 hour agotanakatanaka
I just found out that it is being sold at 37,000yen! How come so expensive?
1 hour agoMandoongieMandoongie
EspeonFTW (3 hours ago) #2310888Pretty much. He's a Pokemon Center exclusive and was only available for preorder from May to June. So they made those to order and they'll probably make some extra to sell in their physical store, but that's it. Also, since it's a Pokemon Center exclusive, GSC probably has a contract with the Pokemon company making sure they will have x many units available by a certain date. If they don't follow through, they'll be breaking the contract and will have to pay penalties, this gives them a big incentive to release on time.

Wow, wasn't expecting such a detailed response haha, thank you!
1 hour ago (1 hour ago)daodao
catfairy (14 days ago) #2290258She's not in an Anime.Yoyo (1 month ago) #2244043Why is the origin "Original Character"?
correct me if im wrong, but shes and 'original character", but had a small roll in sonico the animation~
1 hour agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board demodenpadesu! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^