1 hour agoKagaMamaKagaMama
I can't wait to have a little Hinata on my shelf. They announced that they will be making Kageyama next!
1 hour agoAvalonJaneAvalonJane
dreadnoxx (1 hour ago) #2421243this is so cute!Thank you!!
1 hour agoAryaArya
TaigaSuzumiya (9 days ago) #2403519It's alright, I'm sorry for my late reply too xD
Yeah I usually use the cheapest shipping method, but it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to arrive ;_; That's a really nice choice, I like that song! :D
It's alright then, we can continue chatting through MFC :)
Well, school has been taking up a lot of my time ;_; And how have you been? :) Hehe yeah, my profile pic is Taiga Aisaka from Toradora, ever watch that anime? :)

Why do packages take so long to arrive? That´s partly the reasons why scientists need to hurry up and invent a method to teleport stuff (and people!).
Sorry about that. Even my classmates complain how they can never get an hold of me, since I always tend to forget to check my phone...I shall really start changing that! Do you have accounts on a lot of social nets then?
School is also taking up a lot of my time T_T We can cry together I guess~ Nonononono that can´t be Taiga! Okay, it looks like her, but she shouldn´t be smiling :O I watched all of Toradora and can never remember seeing her like that. Actually her nendo has been on my wishlist for the longest time now, I so need to get around and finally get it!
1 hour agoChristownChristown
Wonderful picture!

Sora <3
1 hour ago (1 hour ago)ChristownChristown
Great picture, as always mate!

I think she may well be the best Asuka figure yet. I can't wait for her to arrive in the post tomorrow.
1 hour agoJessicaJungJessicaJung Mahou Shoujo
LiquidSnake (3 hours ago) #2421086Ah okay, I'll probably go ahead and ship them then. Thanks for the advice

I don't think Mexico is infamous when it comes to customs. Ive never seen or read anything about how bad it was. But that might just be me~ I think you should be fine.
1 hour ago (1 hour ago)AryaArya
VioFitz (5 days ago) #2410278Hello! As I promise, here's my S.H.Figuarts Sailor Saturn's
review.
Hope you'll like them.

Wow she looks great! You must be happy to finally get her~

Just one thing that I couldn´t help but notice - is her skin tone different than Mercury´s? Maybe it´s just the lightning, but poor Amy does seem a bit yellow. A great review, as always, but I think a good idea would be to have a smaller signature. Since it´s right on the middle of the pictures it detracts a bit from them. I hope it doesn´t sound like I´m nitpicking too much...

Have a great day!

P.S. You shouldn´t lift girls' skirts like that >_<! Poor Hotaru
1 hour agodreadnoxxdreadnoxx
this is so cute!
1 hour agoKN-XIIIKN-XIII
Not exactly the right name, it's Black Beet.
1 hour ago (1 hour ago)_JY_JY
MKIneptitude (3 days ago) #2415397~snipped~

Been meaning to watch a couple of the shows recommended before getting back to you, but in the meantime I found this XD.

(ext link)

If only they had something like this in Chicago.
1 hour ago (1 hour ago)dillusidillusi
Hikaruharu17 (7 hours ago) #2420892Looks great, but for $75? IDK.

The PAK now raising its price and there are some flops... need to consider it...
The eyeballs can be moved with needle technique perhaps?
1 hour agorivalappearsrivalappears
I'm so nervous that they wont make Cecil.
Cecil, Otoya, and Shou are my favorites and he'd be so gorgeous as an Alter scale.
2 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board Dorohedoro! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
2 hours agohunsohunso
Giving up my HobbySearch order, please PM me if you're interested :)
2 hours agoKilari59Kilari59
Anths95 (2 hours ago) #2421204Cool display! I love the wood color of those shelves too

Thanks ! ^_^
2 hours agoKyoyaKyoya memento mori.
Selling mine 100usd$ worldwide ; _ ; sry the shippping is a little expensive.
2 hours agohunsohunso
Selling this along with box 1 (except Wo-Class, Shimakaze, Akagi and Kongou), box 2 (except Senkan Ru-Class), and box 3 (except Juujun Ri-Class).
Please PM me if you're interested!
2 hours agoKara1411Kara1411
Tabitha (2 hours ago) #2421146No ostro ich powaliło... O.O Na nieco ponad 2000 jenów byłam jakoś psychicznie przyotowana (chociaż i to by mnie wkurzyło), ale jak zobaczyłam 3735 to myślałam, że to jakaś pomyłka. Nie no myślę, że jak co to spokojnie anulują, bo trochę już od nich zamówiłam a to by było moje pierwsze zrezygnowanie z zamówienia, chociaż liczę na to, że będzie sie to dało rodzielić i wysłać za jakąś NORMALNĄ kwotę. =.= Kurde, ale jestem zła, ostatnio same problemy z tymi paczkami. >.<
Jak nie będą skłonni anulować to weź te kalendarze salem i będzie spokój. Ale też myślę, że spokojnie anulują Ci zamówienie... napisz im, ze nie byłaś przygotowana na tak drogi kosz wysyłki~ ale co ich powaliło... co to za wielkie kalendarze, że nie da się ich posłać airmailem o.O

« Prev   1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100   Next »