Akiba Soul
1 day agotake123take123
They better show the painted version at Wonfes or else Imma be uber mad because theyve been releasing all these new bunny figures that are announced way after this one was first shown.
1 day agoptitange23ptitange23
Wooooooooooow !!!!! *_* Amazing picture !!!!!!!!!!!
1 day agoptitange23ptitange23
So fun and cute !!! :D
1 day agoBlueRainBlueRain
I assume that she is going to have two upper bodies. One in bikini as above and one with open saggy boobs as this GK (mfc link). This is one mature thats not be skipped.
1 day agoptitange23ptitange23
Nice pic !!! :)
1 day agoptitange23ptitange23
Ah ah !!! So fun !!!! x)
It's rare to see stuff about Hetalia anymore. Nice loot and thanks for sharing the photos o/

(I'm really curious about Arthur in the Dark doujins... can you give me a brief synopsis?)
1 day agoBloempjeBloempje Hunting my grails
victorviper (1 day ago) #23935969That was my first reaction when I saw the latest shots.

Oh god, i hope it is a mistake. If it is not i am so dissapointed......
1 day agoBloempjeBloempje Hunting my grails
dymitr (1 day ago) #23933486What a Marvelous Spring Scenery!
Shiki looks devine.

Thanks so much!

Vind je het (erg) bloederig uit zien? haha, ik wil aan een nieuwe reeks foto's beginnen in horror thema, maar had niet verwacht dat de foto 15 keer gescoord zou worden. ik denk ik zie wel of mensen het wat vinden. heb siroop gebruikt alleen vond het niet bloederig genoeg maar ja dit kan ook. Heb nog wat andere ideeën, ben benieuwd of die ook gescoord worden XD
1 day agoKiz-xoKiz-xo
anakiara_24 (1 day ago) #23937060I'm a little disappointed, I think that would can have more things, the glasses with de map, the soccer ball, the hand with the watch... but he is so cool
I know how you feel, i really wanted the tracking glasses, soccer ball and stun-gun watch too :c (Was hoping they'd at least be a GSC bonus) But im still super hyped for him! (At least he got the skateboard xD)
1 day agoDschiiDschii
Her face reminds me of another Non-Madoka character, I can't quite put my finger on it who though... Anyway, luckily Nendoroid face plates can be exchanged, she will look insanely cute with (mfc link) or even (mfc link)
1 day agoKiz-xoKiz-xo
So according to Good Smile Companies italian page, pre orders go up tomorrow :o
1 day agoelliewellieselliewellies
Looking to buy. I'm located in the UK.
1 day agoPinokkioPinokkio
I want this version but live in Europe and its limited also...aahhh :(
1 day agoAimaileafyAimaileafy
Squareofme (7 days ago) #23674253Putting in the effort to do Pluto is isually a good sign she's guaranteed lol, I feel like Cheebs is almost always included in merchandise sets if they finish the Outers

Yes Chibiusa! I canceled my orders for Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, due to the lack of quality, but I neeeeed Chibimoon. I don't care for her quality, I just neeed heeeer ;;
1 day agoanakiara_24anakiara_24
1 day ago (1 day ago)PoisonCupcake13PoisonCupcake13
Anyone did order from otaku-planete from France?! How was the experience?! Can be trusted?!
[ext link ]