1 day agoSaichiSaichi
Hi Louise-sama!
Sorry I totally were busy the last few month >_<
I'm very fine, what bout you?
And yes I really want the CD and the cards!!! >////<

hmmm...wanted a new pic at least, maybe it will return to Saito next time again~ =)

Chloe-tsundere (7 days ago) #20038393I got a 2nd one new of item #90625
Ordered a 2nd one just for a sticker lol so i keep that (was not included with every cd, my amiami po didnt have it)
If interested you can buy this plus saito cards from me :)
And signed siesta card here but you need proxy [ext link ]
Aside from that.. how are you? You barely talked :(
1 day agoAgletAglet
solluxcaptor (1 day ago) #20326663Why not registered SAL? I use that for everything except extremely expensive or delicate items. It's slow but it has tracking and insurance and the price is reasonable.
I was 100% sure there will be someone who didn't read first two sentences and comment "why no reg sal" ^^
1 day ago (1 day ago)murialitamurialita
Ikaros1985 (1 day ago) #20326650Did she just get listed at Amiami? If so, preorders are already closed -_-digitalfragment (1 day ago) #20326860Yep. Preorders closed within 8 hours of going up. I put an order in through HLJ instead.
Wow, that's crazy. I'm glad I stayed up until I managed to get an order in last night. Though I can't imagine her pre-orders will stay closed for long.

Halcione (1 day ago) #20327020There are real examples of cross-class servants, but this one in particular is more of a gag.A very sexy and amazing gag at that!
1 day agoHalcioneHalcione
black-again (1 day ago) #20313851Call me an idiot but why most of Fate/Grand Order heroes have different class servant? Like Tamamo no Mae, she is a berserker but also a caster and lancer??

A single hero can qualify for different classes. For example I believe Heracles is capable of being summoned as every class except Caster and Assassin (if I remember right). When summoned they are also somewhat altered to better fit into their class, so their class-appropriate attributes are accentuated while their other ones are not. They usually come with somewhat different designs.

Tamamo's case is different though, if I remember right she's meant to be a 9-tail fox reference and her whole shtick is that she's been divided up into 9 different Tamamos: 1 per tail. So they are all kinda different servants entirely, but at the same time kinda the same :V

This Tamamo in particular is more of a joke character. From my understanding, it's just a beach event thing where they made existing servants into different classes based on silly beach criteria. Like she's a lancer because of the umbrella, Saber got made into an archer because of the watergun, etc.

1 day ago (1 day ago)DunizelDunizel
Kotobukiya and its exclusives strikes again.

I'm so tired of it, why do they keep on having licences that I like. I really don't want to give them money and support this exclusives business, it's a struggle with myself every time. I won't preorder, again...

Also I am in EU so I still don't know if and where I could preorder it easily without going through proxies. It's a hassle every time, why Koto ç_ç
1 day agoaleenacloveraleenaclover
It seems Nippon yasan hasn't updated any new figures today even though they were open today as they sent my extra P3 Main figma for a friend hrmm curious very curious.
1 day agoOuterSaturnOuterSaturn
EonKitten (1 day ago) #20316120OMG! She's out of stock on TOM already! I was planning on getting her from there. I cant find her there xD
1 day agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board Inakie! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^

1 day agoHoshikoPsycheHoshikoPsyche
Oh my f**king god..This is so awsome ...
1 day agoMelisandreMelisandre
Aoi-san (1 day ago) #20321689I pass as well. Also I think Alter Chances are realistic, they are just slow :) Look at how long it takes them to complete the Free! line xD Maybe we will get announcements on the next wonfes :)

Yesss, I have been waiting for Sousuke all my life xDDD
And I hope so too, next WF could be crazy!!! ^^
1 day agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board Waydiena! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
1 day ago (1 day ago)EsteIIaEsteIIa
Kiz-xo (1 day ago) #20321853One more question xD
As you're a fan, what do you think about the sculpture? Does it do him justice? Or is it badly done?

I think he looks incredible!! I love the way he's sculpted, his hair doesn't look weird (like in the anime sometimes), his face looks good, the shading's nice and I love his pose!! It's simple but it's just a murder mystery manga after all haha. Of course it's probably not like gsc/koto/etc. but I think they did him justice. I was especially worried about them whitewashing his skin color, which they thankfully didn't do :D (unlike some other companies did w/ other merch :( ) And so far I don't see any flaws either except that his right hand doesn't really look connected to his arm but it's not that bad I think. Overall I'm satisfied and I can't wait to display him with his upcoming nendoroid (I can't believe he's getting well made figures it's like a dream come true haha) It's just a shame they made two versions instead of releasing it as one figure with changeable parts :(
1 day agosolluxcaptorsolluxcaptor
1 day agoIkaros1985Ikaros1985
Did she just get listed at Amiami? If so, preorders are already closed -_-
1 day ago (1 day ago)captain-burritocaptain-burrito
Year of release was 2000. There is also a swirly eyes variant.
1 day agoLillyMayLillyMay
velionora (1 day ago) #20317784it's said 1/7 though .....

I posted that before the scale was known....
1 day agoWeisserSchneeWeisserSchnee
I usually use the cheapest option, also I had never a problem with unregistered SAL.
But every packet got caught by the customs (Germany)
1 day agoKaneelKaneel on Ice
TheKillerAngel (1 day ago) #20324240Can you check again?

Thanks
1 day agolorddralnulorddralnu
Marco-Kun (1 day ago) #20326104Done :)

Thanks!