Right Stuf Anime
23 hours agoValestein3Valestein3
I like Leafa too! I'm assuming it's because she's just really generic. Capable, cute, upbeat, and hot? We've seen that before

But you know what? She's still my fav SAO girl, hands down. She's pretty much the only few girls in the show that had a good first impression of me.
23 hours agoRevienRevien
It doesnt matter how plain a figure is nowadays, welcome to 12k being the norm for basic 1/8+ scale figures. I'm just surprised Miku and Meiko dont cost more than they already do.
23 hours agoShiratori1Shiratori1
エッチメガネっこ = MUST HAVE. :3
23 hours ago (23 hours ago)KyokiPonKyokiPon
I watched the first episode of the anime today
and while I love the character designs I can
already tell is not gonna be that.. good. lol~ xD still tempted to
get this though AHH~
23 hours agoMitsunaMitsuna A Crack in Time
Happy birthday!! :D
23 hours agoKyokiPonKyokiPon
I'm picky with Miku figures, specially because
they're usually expensive so if I'm gonna be spending 13k+
on a Miku figure might as well be one I really like~

> < I'll pass on this one.
23 hours ago (23 hours ago)KirageddonKirageddon
BloodyEarth (1 day ago) #13357320
Let's hope if Co-De sells well, and one day they'd decide to make a whole regular set...(fingers crossed)......

...or they will think that everyone loves the idea of almost-no-playability Nendoroids, hence more and more less-mainstream characters will end up falling to this "stepchildren" line as GSC continue producing more of them.
23 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board koeruXIII! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
23 hours ago (23 hours ago)RevienRevien
DeepEyes (1 day ago) #13362674mmmm, I've been interested in this manga for some time... It's recommended?

I'm going to be like the one honest fan here; The author reaaalllly needs to work on their pacing. Like, a lot. It's the one thing that's sort of starting to turn me away from it. That and Chise (the heroine) has become quite the Mary-Sue.

I think the biggest reason it's become popular is because it's something we don't really see often in a series (Elias, that is).
23 hours agomangasus90mangasus90
so want to see her painted :D
23 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board MarkJames! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
23 hours ago (23 hours ago)shilkashilka
Revien (23 hours ago) #13372958Gotta be honest, I dont get all the Flare hype I've been seeing on their recent MFC additions. The only Flare figure I own is my second worse in terms of quality, not including trading/etc.
Thank goodness I don't like this particular bride outfit. Now I just need to avoid Hobby Max's too. @ @

I agree with most of what you just said

My opinion of Flare took a massive noisedive after the near total quality control failure they had with their Caster Extra figure

Unless i see some proof that they have gotten their act together my expectations for this figure is going to be very low

Same can be said with every other one of their figures
Compared to what you actually get and the quality i think Flare figures are a huge ripoff!
23 hours agominorimiyukiminorimiyuki
Maybe a Faye Valentine would not hurt Koto.
23 hours agomangasus90mangasus90
this photo looks so heart-warming :D
i wish i could join the fun as well :D

« Prev   1 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 100   Next »