26 seconds agoShigerugalShigerugal
He looks cute. Like a little kid(a fan?) dressed up as him. Or maybe its a young Kaito? I think he's cute but he doesn't fit the Vocaloids-style I guess? But it makes me think they should do something like a built-a-bear edition for the Vocaloids. That would be cute, unless that's already happened. :3
2 minutes agosuperoshisuperoshi
Thank you for the lovely Insane Black ★ Rock Shooter (PVC Figure) d(^_^)b
4 minutes agoMrsRococoMrsRococo ♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
I think she looks great, but I wish they hadn't removed the blush fom her cheeks ;(
4 minutes agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board tsukiyuki! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
5 minutes agoDarkovaDarkova
NAMELES84 (18 days ago) #2969698Well... not the type of cast-off I would expected; only the two piece(bra & undies) swimsuit is removable. You can't remove the head, hip torso etc... to remove the skirt and the shoulder clothes...
Though, probably Dragon Toys don't design to separate the body to remove clothes... Still, the quality of the figure was great - that is one fact. only gave an 8 rating for this, felt a bit 'cheated', but the quality they made this figure is still great.!!

Yea I noticed that while I was taking mine out of the box. Though, if you look carefully under the clothes which can move, the figure is complete. It would be up to the individual if they wanted to remove the clothes by damaging them.
6 minutes agoMrsRococoMrsRococo ♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
I can't wait for her now to come in from amiami! Thank goodness I preordered!
7 minutes agokawaiistarzkawaiistarz
Does anyone know if AmiAmi is stocking him? I saw the link but it goes to an error page on their site.
7 minutes agomeowcenariemeowcenarie
Oooohhh I'm so excited for mine to arrive now *_*
7 minutes agoJazJaz
Bloempje (6 hours ago) #3033937LOL View spoilerHide spoilerwhich anime is this? ive got to watch it XD

Hen Zemi!
7 minutes agoTyjosAzariTyjosAzari
item #227088 I like this version a lot better than the red one.
9 minutes agoAokidanzaAokidanza
sarious (1 day ago) #3032173Thanks for the figure. It was in great shape and for a good price.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad you like it! :)
11 minutes agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board hellito! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
16 minutes agorubyserpent_720rubyserpent_720
hyenaqueen (32 minutes ago) #3034540Definitely going to do this myself some day!
I don't know how thick your corkboard is, but maybe screw some d-links into place?

The base is 5mm foamboard + 4mm corkboard so just a little shy of 1cm thickness. And I did a quick search for d-links but it just come back as the modem?

ANIMEKRAZY101 (3 hours ago) #3034275Mod Podge can go directly on the foam. Most mod podge dries completely clear. They sell them in many styles too, such as matte or gloss coats. Mod podge works on paper too. The bottle itself should have a list of things it works one ect.

Thanks heaps! I'll buy it today :3
16 minutes agopixiebearpixiebear
Just wanted to say that I LOVE your videos on YouTube! Your photography skills are amazing and you have a great presenting voice. Your spotlight on Sayaka and Kyoko's uniform nendoroids has convinced me to pick them up!
Keep up the beautiful work!
16 minutes agokawaiistarzkawaiistarz
I don't see why giving Bandai a cut would be a problem =( Isn't that how licensing contracts work? They must be demanding too much percentage.
21 minutes agoHollay07Hollay07
So I pre-ordered her off of AmiAmi, and I've been reading about some of their shipping and junk. I did EMS because it's what I use all the time since it's the safest and I've had bad experiences with getting stuff from China or Japan when it's not EMS.

Having said that, can anyone make a rough estimate or make a guess based on past orders of figures of this size, and guess about how much they think shipping might be in Yen or USD? I know this is a long shot, but with her being about 90 on AmiAmi without shipping already added in, I'm expecting the worst and I'm planning to spend 150 - 160 total on her when shipping cost rolls around. Is my estimate to high, or right around where y'all might guess?
22 minutes agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board xtineJEAN26! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^