1 minute agoblackmoongirlblackmoongirl
Oh, wow. I haven't been this disappointed with Korra since Book 1 episode 6 and forward. =T Less to tempt me, I guess.
4 minutes agoGokanmaGokanma
Hi

No I did not take them. I chose the option where it says 'I did not take this photo'.
Being a custom figure I thought garage kit was the proper category as well.
I asked another member how I can add my own photos for private collection (I have other members who wish to view my custom figures). I did not necessarily want to upload them on picture database but there was no way to send the pictures via PM as the option was not there.
Sorry. I am trying to do this the correct way but it is a little bit confusing.
Can you suggest how I can upload these pics for private use only?
Many thanks
4 minutes agoMemyandiMemyandi
neL (6 minutes ago) #12201205American sites like those two should have them :).
Thanks for the quick reply, that's a small light in the dark :D ^-^
6 minutes agoneLneL killed Tomoe's wallet
Memyandi (7 minutes ago) #12201152Hahaha I even forget about the 2000 Yen EMS shipping flat. That makes her 6800 Yen without proxy costs.
Really funny how Zwyer's chibi has the same size and proportions and costs 20 USD + any type of (cheap) shipping. So for two poses, some effects and a slight better look, I'm supposed to pay three or four times that much? lol
GSC partnershops where you at. Anime-Island and Crunchyroll will have her, right?

American sites like those two should have them :).
6 minutes agoJoniVeraJoniVera
Erin Esurence will always be best girl.
6 minutes agosatsuyuramisatsuyurami
Flo from Dinner Dash is the only Flo I knew lol
7 minutes agoMemyandiMemyandi

9 minutes agoBaldwinNguyenBaldwinNguyen
Selling mines brand new un-opened $200 before shipping! PM for more info.
10 minutes agoTenmashiTenmashi *shrugs*
Omg, this is adorable. <3
10 minutes agoacrwbyacrwby
riringo (16 minutes ago) #12200974I'm honestly torn between buying her to support more Western animation nendos, and not buying because that price to content ratio is seriously not worth it. I mean I love Korra obviously, but it's SIXTY DOLLARS (even more for me because of exchange rate).

That is the dilemma... plus I have the added obstacle of not being in the US :/
10 minutes agoTenmashiTenmashi *shrugs*
Nice picture, and I like her facial expression. :)
11 minutes agoTenmashiTenmashi *shrugs*
Great job, this is so fitting. :)
11 minutes agomurdochmurdoch
adrikyn (2 hours ago) #12198023geico gecko is better anyway

this is the most offensive garbage i have ever read in my entire life
11 minutes agoTenmashiTenmashi *shrugs*
Very nice. :)
11 minutes agoH4RUKAH4RUKA
LovelyIdiot (44 minutes ago) #12200328Hey! I haven't been very updated on the Snow Miku nendoroid but apparently she is being released on the 17th next month! I was gonna invoice you today for the second half of the payment before I remembered that I already sent you one back in April/May, but never got a reply? Just wanted to follow up on that. Should I send a new invoice or are you okay with the one I sent before?
There's also a possibility that my message never went through or you might've accidentally deleted it, if that's the case, can you let me know? I ask because I had to deal with an unresponsive buyer claiming they never received my messages so maybe its a system error.

Oh wow, so sorry! I didn't receive anything so I'm assuming it was an error? The last message on my end was just confirming the remaining amount I needed to pay and discussion of sending an invoice at a later time.

If you could please resend an invoice, I'd greatly appreciate it. Sorry again D:
11 minutes agoSionaSiona
Muntoe (3 hours ago) #12196851I think in this case it's fine since they're just starting out. However if you notice that they do start posting stuff on their official website that's when you should make the change to only using that as an official source (and update the old photos when possible).

Okay thanks and I will update them if they start to have something more official yup (and use it for future releases).
11 minutes agoTenmashiTenmashi *shrugs*
Such an amazing picture of an amazing figure. <3
13 minutes agoAkiraAkira
I knew GSC was always all about safe choices and easy cash but jeez.

I feel a little bad for the Korra fans. I do hope she sells enough to make GSC consider making more of the cast, even If that is only wishful thinking.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 100   Next »