06 years agograhamakergrahamaker
VylenYea... well, maybe when I have absolutely nothing to buy some month, then I might try get my hands on it... dunno when such a time will ever come, but I can wait ;)

Waiting in this case is more risky. More the price will rise. Keep your other orders aside and get it.IF you don't , your loss!