JVC Kenwood Victor Entertainment Corporation (株式会社JVCケンウッド・ビクターエンタテインメント/ Kabushikigaisha JVC Kenwood Victor Entertainment), formerly Victor Entertainment, Inc. (ビクターエンタテインメント株式会社/ Victor Entertainment Kabushikigaisha), is a subsidiary of Japan Victor Company (JVC) that produces and distributes music, movies and other entertainment products such as anime and television shows in Japan. It was formerly known as Victor Music Industries (ビクター音楽産業/ Victor Ongaku Sangyou).
- April 1972: Victor Music Industries, Inc. (ビクター音楽産業/ Victor Ongaku Sangyou Kabushiki Kaisha) spun off as subsidiary of JVC
- February 1984: Sales and marketing department of JVC spun off as Nihon AVC, Inc. (日本エイ・ブイ・シー株式会社 Nihon JVC Kabushiki Kaisha?)
- April 1993: Nihon AVC and Victor Music Industries merge and the name is changed to Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- March 1999: Moved main office
- April 2014: Changed corporate name to JVC Kenwood Victor Entertainment Corporation
Except where otherwise noted, text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.