Vocaloid - IA - 1/8 - Rocks ver. (Aquamarine, Go...Vocaloid - IA - 1/8 - Rocks ver. (Aquamarine, Good Smile Company)

Buy

Releases

Pictures

Loading...

© Aquamarine / Good Smile Company / Musasabi YU-ko / Shimizu Keigou

Interesting Comments

331 year agosekkekerssekkekers impulse buyer
don't be canceled don't be canceled don't be canceled

View moreComments (70)

037 minutes agoSolarisJapanSolarisJapan
Available for pre-order @ Solaris Japan

Pre-Order at Solaris Japan!
└ Check product page for details.
#20488836 // Sponsored by Solaris Jap...
02 days agoNinomaNinoma
Available for pre-order @ Ninoma (¥13,416)
direct link to the item - > [ext link ]
Shipped from Japan
Worldwide shipping
Official brand new item
#20381878 // Sponsored by Ninoma
07 days agoLouWLouW
Ich freu mich soooooooo auf diese Figur <(*°*)>
11 month agoSengokuGensuiSengokuGensui
AmiAmi added a lot of official pictures [ext link ]
This made me pre-order her.
01 month agoanimeblvdanimeblvd
Available for pre-order @ Anime Blvd
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
➜ Free Shipping in U.S. ❤ MORE DISCOUNTS!
ORDER HERE
$0 DEPOSIT FOR PRE-ORDERS
#18850257 // Sponsored by Anime Blvd
02 months agootaku4lifeotaku4life
Giving up my pre-order for this figure, if anyone is interested PM me. US buyers only please.
02 months agoAnime-IslandAnime-Island
Available for pre-order @ Anime-Island
Earn Island Rewards on this item!! 20% Deposit on all pre-orders!!
Free Shipping within continental USA!! (NO Minimum Purchase)
02 months agoevilcat005evilcat005
Available for pre-order @ Lunar Toy Store
FREE Continental U.S. shipping on all orders over $150
Guaranteed pre-order price
$0 down pre-order when using credit card
Hassle free pre-order cancellation
www.facebook.com/Lunartoystore
#18149255 // Sponsored by Lunar Toy S...
02 months agoskratschskratsch
dragon12razo (2 months ago) #17999184Based on my own research (by no means am I a professional), all the phone cover related products measure the size of the phone by Display Screen Size (not the actual size of the phone), so based on that, the Samsung a5 would fit, as it has a 5inch Display Screen and AmiAmi said up to 5inches.
However, if I were you, I would personally contact AmiAmi and ask them just to make sure (as they said up to 5inches without clarifying whether they meant Display or the actual phone size), they should be able to confirm anything as it's their exclusive item. But if you don't, based on my personal calculations there is a 65% chance it will fit, and 35% it will not.
Hope this helps :)

Thnx for the info im just taking the slight risk now and orderd it if it doesnt fit atleast il have a cool extra.
02 months agodragon12razodragon12razo
skratsch (2 months ago) #17885862Does any 1 know if the amiami exclusive phone case would fit on a samsung a5? (I never bought any case for my phone so i dont know if there are a few set sizes for it). According to a site i watched the size of the a5 would be about 5.2 inches.

Based on my own research (by no means am I a professional), all the phone cover related products measure the size of the phone by Display Screen Size (not the actual size of the phone), so based on that, the Samsung a5 would fit, as it has a 5inch Display Screen and AmiAmi said up to 5inches.

However, if I were you, I would personally contact AmiAmi and ask them just to make sure (as they said up to 5inches without clarifying whether they meant Display or the actual phone size), they should be able to confirm anything as it's their exclusive item. But if you don't, based on my personal calculations there is a 65% chance it will fit, and 35% it will not.

Hope this helps :)

View more comments

Community

Related Clubs (1)

View moreLists (64)