SellingSelling lots of straps and tradings!

03 days agoG-RaveG-Rave
Onibank (3 days ago) #24828432hey, i hate to do this, but i got fired from my job two days ago, so i'm gonna have to cancel on buying those. I'm very sorry.
no problem! I've been there, so yeah, take care! Hope you'll find a nice new job soon~ ^^
03 days agoOnibankOnibank
08 days agoG-RaveG-Rave
Onibank (10 days ago) #24572800eh, i'll just take both. it's cheaper that way!
Great! *__*
Will PayPal payment be okay?
My PayPal is blandon_heat@mail.ru, so... I guess I will be waiting for 40 USD and an address to send those two cuties~
010 days agoOnibankOnibank
G-Rave (10 days ago) #24567596That should be 13 for the figure itself and 10 for shipping.
Sorry for the late reply, I was crazy busy at work.
eh, i'll just take both. it's cheaper that way!
010 days agoG-RaveG-Rave
Onibank (16 days ago) #24355591aah, how much for just robin?
That should be 13 for the figure itself and 10 for shipping.
Sorry for the late reply, I was crazy busy at work.
016 days agoOnibankOnibank
G-Rave (16 days ago) #24351162I'd gladly part with them for 25 bucks. International shipping will probably cost extra 15$ though... aah, how much for just robin?
016 days agoG-RaveG-Rave
Onibank (17 days ago) #24307696how much for nami and robin?
017 days agoOnibankOnibank
how much for nami and robin?
010 months agoSakura_YamineSakura_Yamine
G-Rave (10 months ago) #15284063Hello!
Sorry for the late reply - I was insanely busy. =(
And yep, FSN and Pandora straps are still for sale! =3

It's alright! ^0^
Could you write me an PM with prices from the F/SN and PH straps cx?
010 months agoG-RaveG-Rave
Sakura_Yamine (10 months ago) #15239109Hey!
Are you still selling the F/SN straps? Oh, and the Pandora Hearts straps?

Hello!
Sorry for the late reply - I was insanely busy. =(
And yep, FSN and Pandora straps are still for sale! =3
110 months ago (10 months ago)Sakura_YamineSakura_Yamine
Hey!
Are you still selling the F/SN straps? Oh, and the Pandora Hearts straps?
01 year agoatimidtempestatimidtempest
G-Rave (1 year ago) #12470277Hi there!
Which Charlotte do you mean? This one? item #100423 is 3$
Oh, and I forgot to mention, but all figures you asked about before are new (not sealed due to being blind boxed tradings). Not sure if Naoto's box is still around...
Alice and Frost prize was displayed and has no box, so I'll gladly part with them for 7$. And I can split them, but I doubt it will be a good idea. It's not a set, but one figure. And if I take away Frost Alice would be left standing alone on a huge base with a hole in the middle. Doubt it is worth saving a couple of bucks...
Also, I suddenly found out I have doubles of all kyun-charas from this set - (mfc link) Brand new, but without tarot cards and boxes. So if you're interested I can also sell them for 5-6$ (and will totally give a discount if you'd like to buy the whole set ^^)

Went ahead and sent you a PM so it's more organized, sorry. I meant Nagisa actually item #195448. So none of the Persona kujis have their cards?
01 year agoG-RaveG-Rave
atimidtempest (1 year ago) #12437466Hello, how much for Madoka Magica Charlotte and item #104131 ? Mainly interested in Alice if you are open to splitting the set.
Hi there!