AstoriaMercury A college student's bank account is a cruel mistress.
Heyo. I go by AstoriaMercury in a lot of places, so you'll see me around. I'm a classic example of jack of all trades, master of none. That is to say, my very limited budget as a college student is stretched even thinner by my otaku hobbies, which include drawing, cosplay... and now, collecting figures at an excruciatingly slow pace. I only really got started in cosplay this year and I hope to eventually be able to make some of my own costumes when I have the spare time to learn how to sew ;-;
Anyhow, you can find me drifting about mostly on here and Instagram, where I'll post art and other stuff I'm into.
My profile picture is by the artist Kinta.
Personal rules for collecting:
- Nendoroids/chibis or scales only, with the rare exception of a well made prize figure
- Have only one each of a character that I like from a game series or one of the shows I've watched: [ext link ]
The exception is for different variants of my favorite characters.
- Scale figures must have good resale value
- Scale figures need to fit with planned aesthetics of display
- 2 months ago
- 1 hour ago
- 1985 (27208)
- 8 (1325/3200)941%
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, ERASED
- BlazBlue, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Fate Grand Order
- Ahoge, Zettai Ryouiki, White hair, Fangs, Twintails
- Macbook Air
- iPhone 6S
View morePictures (13)
View moreFavorite Pictures (12)
View moreFavorites (7)
View moreFriends (9)
23 days ago
2 hours ago
4 days ago
52 seconds ago
1 month ago