DemiSouls Buy then regret or regret not buying?
In-preparation for the upcoming KanColle anime, I've made a theme switch.
Although the game's been out for a while, the popularity of the cute and wonderful cast
hasn't stopped tending. Unfortunately, I can't play the game due to the lottery times
are always when I'm in bed, but I'll wait for the official anime to decide my show waifu :3
Figure collecting as one of my many interests is indeed a glamorous one. However, like many
things, if there are no rules to how you hobby purchase, it'll get out of hand really fast.
Following are my rules for figure purchase:
1) I must be familiar with the character either from a show or game I've personally finished or beat.
2) It must be my top favorite character from the show (unless it's whole team I'm going for).
2.5) If it is the whole team, they must be closely tied to the character of choice.
3) A quality 1/7 or 1/8 scale figure only. I've given up on figmas and nendos. They're cute and fun but I don't find them worth keeping anymore.
And there's many more rules I prevent myself from buying.. I've seen over 1k
anime shows excluding games. If I bought one figure for every show, I'd be on
the streets sleeping on Detolf cases xD
Thanks for crusin' by!
Let's prepare for an epic journey!
Mandarake/Jungle Status Tags:
Mandarake (Red stripe)
- Figure is new. Box hasn't been opened.
- Figure is new. (Used to specify figure is new when box has been opened or resealed.)
- Figure may have been used. Box has been opened.
- Figure has visible stain.
- Box has been resealed by the manufacturer.
- Box has visible damage.
- Box color has faded from sources like the sun.
Jungle (Blue stripe)
- Item new in sealed box.
- Item new, only the outer box has been opened.
- The item has been removed from packaging and displayed in a show case.
- Box has visible damage or fade.
- 3 years ago
- 7 days ago
- 19514 (711)
- 16 (244/12800)172%
- I press keys
- Anime, Movies, YouTube, YouP-
- Basic Reading for Dummies
- 10hr Youtube loops
- Steam: (link)
- none here
- Nikon D5200
View moreFavorite Pictures (6)
View moreFriends (15)
7 hours ago
6 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 days ago
4 hours ago