Seika senpai never noticed me
I don't like Fate/whatever or Monogatari series; I don't care for Miku, Vocaloid or BRS; I'm not interested in One Piece or in your average battle shounen; I find loli truly distasteful, I despise ecchi and ridiculous oppai; excessive moe makes me rage.
So, yeah, it's a tough life being a collector when the 98% of figures produced represent exactly what you don't like. :-/
I love stories about time travel, paradoxes and parallel universes. I love stories about japanese folklore and supernatural (especially the ones about youkai and ayakashi mixed with slice of life). I love mystery and detective stories. I adore spokon (aka: sport animes). And, ohh, I love superheroes!
I hate Figmas with a passion. I honestly think they're the ugliest.
TOP 3 WISHED SCALES:
1. Alter's Rei Ryuugazaki item #512115 It's been a looooong wait but we did it! Best boy is coming! ♥
2. Sesshoumaru (a re-release of item #1318 would do it, but I'd also like a new sculpting and a more dynamic pose)
3. Daisuke Motomiya item #441998 One down, that price though! T_T
Figures I'd buy in a heartbeat if they were produced:
View spoilerHide spoiler Warning: this list is pretty much ridiculous and it contains hopes and dreams of wanted figures that have low or basically zero chances to be ever produced by any company.
- 1/8 of my beautiful butterfly Rei Ryuugazaki from Free!. He's my favorite character from the anime and he's become one of my fav. characters EVER. He's just too adorable and dorky and I love him so much it hurts. I want a 1/8 of him: please Alter, don't make me wait! é_è YESSSSSSSSSS!!!
- Literally anything from Chihayafuru (I would love a figure of Taichi Mashima wearing an hakama! ♥ And Chihaya-chan with her Karuta cards, of course. And Master Suo Hisashi and Queen Shinobu Wakamiya, too)
- 1/8 of *anyone* from Rumiko Takahashi's works: male&female Ranma, Akane, Ryoga, etc.; Kyoko & Godai from Maison Ikkoku, a new-moon-human!Inuyasha and a cool and badass Sesshoumaru figure in his human and full demon form both
- 1/8 of various ayakashi/youkai characters like Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashite or Miketsukami Soushi from Inu x Boku SS. I like me some hot silver haired nekomimi youkais
- 1/8 of Noriaki Kakyoin from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: why a series as important as JoJo can't have decent sized scales?! I don't want Di Molto Bene's figures: they're way too small and their bases are ugly black circles! >_<
- 1/8 of Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (same as above: also I'd buy 1/8 of other characters from my fave parts Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable, like Polnareff, Dio, Josuke, Rohan, Yuuya, Mikitaka, etc. Also Bruno because he's the best from part 5. And pretty much all the cast of Jojolion, especially Jo2uke, Joshuu, Joubin and Kyo)
- 1/8 of Yuuta Togashi from Chuunibyou
- 1/8 of Young Revolver Ocelot from MGS3: Snake Eater in his Spetsnaz GRU uniform, posing with his trademark fingers-as-guns thing *ç*
- 1/8 of Naked Snake Big Boss from MGS3: Snake Eater (to go with Ocelot ^^)
- 1/8 of Kougami/Ginoza/Makishima from Psycho-Pass. A Shirtless!Kougami variant would be a plus! X'D
- Nendoroid petits of the whole Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica gang (or eventually just Nendos of Nowaki & Hiroki and Takano & Ritsu, my 2 favorite couples)
- Nendoroid of Takashi Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou. A Chibi-Arts would be fine, too! I just want a chibi-ed Natsume! é_è
- Nendoroid of Syaoran Lì from Card Captor Sakura (this HAS to happen, since GSC's making a Sakura Nendo!) YESSS!!
- Nendoroid of Okabe Rintarou from Steins;Gate (c'mon GSC this cannot be that difficult, can it? And no, I don't want your ugly-ass Figma, I hate Figmas. I want a Nendo of this guy, ffs!!)
- 1/8 of all four Tsuritama boys, particularly of Akira Agarkar Yamada & Tapioca (my adorkable turban boy *_*)
- 1/8 of leaping-through-time Makoto from Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, as pictured in the movie poster. And eventually a figure of Chiaki, too
- 1/8 of a glorious Oscar François de Jarjeyes from Versailles no Bara (I can't believe there are like no decent figures of her >_<)
- 1/8 of any character from Ghibli movies, especially from Sen To Chihiro, which is my favorite
- 1/8 of every Natsume Yuujinchou characters (starting with Takashi) and Madara in his real form (something bigger than item #115138, maybe in scale this time)
- 1/8 Beach Queers (lol) of Kotetsu and Barnaby wearing swimsuits as seen in episode 15 of Tiger and Bunny
- 1/8 of Kyle Hyde from CING's Nintendo DS game Hotel Dusk (ok I agree, this one is wayyyy too far-fetched! X'D But I love Kyle and I would love to have a figure of him)
- 1/8 of Sentarou Kawabuchi and Kaoru Nishima from Sakamichi no Apollon at their respective instruments: drum-kit and piano. (Or, in alternative, I'd like an all-male rock band with their instruments, pretty much like K-ON's characters genderbendered. X'D What can I say? I really like pretty boys that can play musical instruments. ^///^)
- 1/8 of Ryo Saeba from City Hunter, with a gunholster on his shoulders and a 357 magnum in his hand
- 1/8 of Kaori from City Hunter wielding one of her giant hammers, ready to smash it against Ryo's perv mokkori face! X'D
- 1/8 of Ryuichi Asami from Viewfinder Series (I swear I'd nosebleed to death if this were to happen) and a 1/8 of a very, very, very slutty Akihito (one can dream, right? X'D)
- 4 years ago
- 1 year ago
- 10175 (5020)
- 15 (9939/11250)1688%
- US & UK shows, and Anime (typically slice of life, spokon, mystery and supernatural like Natsume Yuujinchou, Mushishi, Mononoke, HQ!!, JoJo, U&T, SnK, T&B, Saraiya Goyou, SGRS, Orange, Chihayafuru, S;G, Free!, also old shows from 80s and 90s, and BL)
- Physical manga I own >>> (link)
- Alternative, indie, anime music and OSTs
- Moe? Pfffffft. Suits, vests, shirts, ties, guns, gunholsters, total black look, badassness in general, glasses, dorkness, blondes + bright eyes, brunettes + dark eyes, silver hair, golden eyes, demons/youkai/ayakashi in human form, MEGANE BOYS ARE ♥ !!!