Comments [Alter] Estellise Sidos - Tales of Vesperia

• WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    Her painting is flawless!
    6 years ago
    I have this worry too. I'm always checking Rita ('cause she is older and one leg too) and she's still normal to me. But the pins on Estelle's feet is smaller than Rita's, so she probably would lean more easily.

CeruleanSky6 years ago#2019799My base isn't quite as warped looking as yours appears. She still wobbles when I touch her, but in my case, it seems to be more related to the fact that she's balanced on one leg because my base isn't really all that wobbly. My biggest worry is that because she is only balancing on one leg, she will eventually start to lean.
    6 years ago
    So, I think the base issue is not an exclusivity of mine. It's so sad =[
    She was delayed a few times and nevertheless she came with problems =/

Cyril6 years ago#2019318The issues on my base aren't as dramatic as they are on yours. Yours is a bit worrying.
    My main issue with her is that she's terribly wobbly.
    6 years ago
    oh I read it too. I still have to try it, and if won't work I'll have to email Alter =/

shinhawk6 years ago#2019032Some people said they use blow dyers to alleviate the problem. This is what happens when bases get all elaborate and why I prefer plastic discs for bases. Those just tend to have less problems.
    Oh yeah, e-mail Alter about the base. Someone on the Estelle entry page here e-mailed Alter about the base defect and the company said they would send a replacement.
    6 years ago
    6 years ago

My main issue with her is that she's terribly wobbly.
    6 years ago