HomeArticlesArticle #14190Comments

Zenkaikon 2014 LootComments • Zenkaikon 2014 Loot

AP-kun (4 years ago) #2121598That Avatar legend of korra print is so fabulous !!
    It seriously is, I really like the art style of it :3
    4 years ago
    GarrusaurusWrex (4 years ago) #2129156In your 8th pic (I think) with your Pokemon, Sokka and Tahno thingies...do you know if the artist has a page where they sell their stuff? I love their style and need a Korra one @___@
    Edit: Wow, I totally missed the bottom message. Hopefully we'll be able to figure out the artists because all of these art pieces are beautiful!

It's no biggie I actually have most of the artist links now I just haven't had time to add them on here but I've had Chiou' link for awhile since I have such an obsession lol
    So here's the link www.storenvy.co...
    4 years ago
    poppit (4 years ago) #2121565That corvo print is really cool!
    Right?! I'm so in love with it lol
    4 years ago

4 years ago
    That Avatar legend of korra print is so fabulous !!
    4 years ago
    That corvo print is really cool!
    4 years ago
    Kaito570 (4 years ago) #2121172nice loot must have cost a lot
    Thanks! It wasn't too bad because I did haggle a bit and a lot of it were like buy one get one half off deals luckily lol
    4 years ago
    Gakupo_Lover (4 years ago) #2121170That's so cool! I can't wait to go to my first con. And I wanted to ask what do you use to stick the prints to you wall?

Aw thanks! I can understand conventions are such a rush of emotions but I actually use command strips they are used as refills for the hanging ones but they can be removed from both your wall and your prints without messing them up which I've had happen in the past.
    4 years ago
    nice loot must have cost a lot
    4 years ago
    4 years ago
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!