Comments Full Japanese Language shop that accept foreign credit card?

• Pladao5 years ago#3200044Hobby Stock, Tower Record, OATH Labo, Melon Book, Fumuo de Pon, TMS accept foreign CCs.Just checking it again, thanks for the info, added them to the list~
    4 years ago
    5 years ago
    jol_t5 years ago#2868503Does Chara-ani and Cospa accept foreign CCs, anyone tried?Just tried PO-ing from Chara ani 2 weeks ago and it works. Already got shipped yesterday to my forwarding proxy.

For the other shop, I haven't tried it.
    5 years ago
    Does Chara-ani and Cospa accept foreign CCs, anyone tried?
    5 years ago
    Beani (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Hidan5 years ago#2351632Thanks~
    LOL I am a real last-minute person, I can't help it.
    (if I am that unlucky)Will they cancel my order immediately or when they closed tomorrow the pre-order or even later? If they cancel after they closed it then it will be a gamble anyway and I can make only one order so I had to choose carefully. Even if they cancel my order in the end at least I can say I tried my best! °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
    btw. When does Koto charge the card? When the item is ready to ship or I have to pay now?

I'm not sure when they would cancel it, I assume after the orders shut when they start asking for payment. They expect payment upfront for these covers, the payment deadline for Otoya is the 23rd of September.
    5 years ago
    Beani5 years ago#2351604You'd have to try and go with a smaller proxy or friend to ensure you get them sadly. I'd say try and contact as many proxies as you can to see if anyone still has slots. I think you may have already left it too late though since the preorder has been announced for a little while for Otoya already. They actually close orders for him tomorrow.
    I guess a forwarding address as a last ditch effort wouldn't hurt if you can't find anything else but keep in mind there is a high risk of cancellation.

Thanks~
    LOL I am a real last-minute person, I can't help it.
    5 years ago
    Beani5 years ago#2351617The re-releases only. Older orders should hopefully be fine.

Phew, that's good to hear.
    5 years ago
    Beani (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    ToshiHakari5 years ago#2351616Does this only apply to the re-release cushion covers or to any of them? O_o I did order some a couple of months ago and now I'm worried they might cancel my order.
    The re-releases only. Older orders should hopefully be fine.
    5 years ago
    Beani5 years ago#2351576Keep in mind that Kotobukiya is being very strict with these pillows and will cancel any orders that share a name, address or phone number. I think a forwarding service may not be an option for them.

5 years ago
    Beani (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Hidan5 years ago#2351596Thanks for the warning~
    I tried to read all the available informations about the Koto shop and the pillows but I do not wanted to hear this so easily confirmed that getting these cushion covers will be totally stressful or impossible... -__-"
    I think I read something along the line that they will even cancel the order if a different family member/person orders it and they have the same address.
    I just don't understand the whole issue... If they want to make money then TAKE all the money they can grab... but NO.
    Choosing a proxy is equally as dangerous as choosing a forwarding service because of the "we will cancel this and that and then and there and everytime sh!t rules".
    Do you have any advice how to buy these cushion covers?

5 years ago
Your one stop shop for figures, Japanese snacks, Japanese Language Books and Learning Materials and other Japanese collectibles.