Comments DoKomi loot!

• youji what
    Chibiran6 years ago#2191799Nice loot! The VanaN'Ice print looks so nice~! And you sure are lucky to be able to get so many autographs. You even got KAI's one! (It seems like Akiakane was there too but I don't know if she did sign sessions...?)
    I still don't get how you guys find great artists at the artists' alley, I couldn't find anything decent last year OTL

Hmm I think she did, but it just didn't fit in my schedule. She also gave a concert, but contrary to Kanako, you had to pay extra for that, and I didn't want that.

I think I went through the alley ... 6-7 times? So I guess I was bound to find good things :) Most of it was bought while going through it the first time though :D
    Upon seeing the VanaN'Ice and the Kagamine (nail polish ahh) prints, I just had to get them.
    6 years ago
    6 years ago
    A lot of nice art work scored. Really nice anime related items.

= )

Tia
    6 years ago
    lucy4 Free! Lover
    youji6 years ago#2190808Hmm, now I'm interested. When will you share those news?

Sent you a pm XD
    6 years ago
    youji what
    lucy46 years ago#2190798No,nothing DMMd related XD Or figure related in general(at least not about figures themselves).
    Lanchas art is so pretty!!! I wanted to buy more but I I'll wait until Connichi with that!

Hmm, now I'm interested. When will you share those news?
    6 years ago
    lucy4 Free! Lover
    youji6 years ago#2190791Better not be about the Aoba re-release or something xD
    I spent more than 100€ >.> And the two A4 prints are also from Lancha.

6 years ago
    youji what
    lucy46 years ago#2190779Yep,got it for free! I was surprised myself! I got some other news yesterday too but I'll wait til I share XD
    I bought some Free! posters, a few postcards and a really nice No 6 print by Lancha! Altogether I spent 20€ on merchandise over two days!

Better not be about the Aoba re-release or something xD
    I spent more than 100€ >.> And the two A4 prints are also from Lancha.
    6 years ago
    lucy4 Free! Lover
    youji6 years ago#2190769I wonder who it was that showed you where to get that sticker set :P Hmmmm...
    Did you get something for yourself besides the sticker set?
    (And whoa, they gave you the Snow Miku? That's awesome! First the pyjama, now this ... So jealous :'D)

6 years ago
    youji what
    lucy46 years ago#2190764LOL! I got the same DMMd sticker set XD
    I actually also got a Snow Miku yesterday after all(as a gift^^)!
    Need to post my second day loot picture but I'm so lazy today XD

I wonder who it was that showed you where to get that sticker set :P Hmmmm...
    Did you get something for yourself besides the sticker set?

6 years ago
    lucy4 Free! Lover
    LOL! I got the same DMMd sticker set XD
    I actually also got a Snow Miku yesterday after all(as a gift^^)!
    Need to post my second day loot picture but I'm so lazy today XD